• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
@Saltystick if you still want the pink polo with ink saver main x3 let me know, I'll update my NNID details at some point so people can add me and join turf war so that they can then order them from me. I'm currently looking for:

Jungle hat with ink saver sub x3
Tan boots with x3 swim speed
Red krak ons with x3 swim speed
Fake contacts with x3 ink recovery
Tentatek headband with x3 ink recovery
Short Beanie (I think that's the name, it's Splash Mob I know that much) with opening gambit and x3 ink saver main

If you have ANY variations of these with at least 2 of the sub ability, I'd still appreciate it as it makes rerolls not pure chance, as 30% on one slot is very realistic (Spyke often gives me 2 slots without the third more often than not).

For the OP, if you want, add that I've got the ninja squid pink polo with 3 ink saver mains in case anybody is interested. It seems to be sought after.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Sorry, the way I typed it was probably strange to read, but I'm looking for any variation of those subs on those specific types of gear. I do own all of the cold blooded / haunt items already, just no luck with rolls. Same with the glasses. . .

2x Special Charge Up
2x Quick Respawn
2x Ink Saver Main

^ Any variation of those on Cold Blooded / Haunt, or the White Glasses.
Looking at the brands of all of those you are most likely to get these sub abilities for each one (might help with optimising re-rolls):

Zekko White glasses (arrowbands?) : Special Saver

Cold Blooded Tops:
Sage Polo: Ink Saver Main
Sky Blue Squideye: Ink Recovery Up
Anchor Sweat: Damage Up
Dark Urban Vest: Ink Saver Sub

Haunt Tops:
Ivory Peaks Tee: Defense Up
Squidmark LS: Damage Up
Yellow Urban Vest: Ink Saver Sub
Vintage Check Shirt: Run Speed Up

So it seems the Sage Polo is your best bet for getting what you want, although you will have to upgrade it as it's only a 1-star item.

Additionally, the brands to get better chances for the others are:
Special Charge Up : Takoroka
Quick Respawn : Skalop

I'll check if I have anything you want later though, just in case. Hope this helps with maximising your efficiency of re-rolls / upgrades.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Looking at the brands of all of those you are most likely to get these sub abilities for each one (might help with optimising re-rolls):

Zekko White glasses (arrowbands?) : Special Saver

Cold Blooded Tops:
Sage Polo: Ink Saver Main
Sky Blue Squideye: Ink Recovery Up
Anchor Sweat: Damage Up
Dark Urban Vest: Ink Saver Sub

Haunt Tops:
Ivory Peaks Tee: Defense Up
Squidmark LS: Damage Up
Yellow Urban Vest: Ink Saver Sub
Vintage Check Shirt: Run Speed Up

So it seems the Sage Polo is your best bet for getting what you want, although you will have to upgrade it as it's only a 1-star item.

Additionally, the brands to get better chances for the others are:
Special Charge Up : Takoroka
Quick Respawn : Skalop

I'll check if I have anything you want later though, just in case. Hope this helps with maximising your efficiency of re-rolls / upgrades.
Since my last post I actually switched to the Sage Polo and got 2x Ink Saver and 1x Quick Respawn on it!

Working on this Camping Hat to get 2x Special Charge Up and 1x Quick Respawn

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
OP has been updated
I will also add a section for items people think others would want. So lemme know if you have something.

@Mayday @Kat Maybe this should be moved? Could I get stick maybe?

Last edited:

X° 5ully

Inkster Jr.
NNID
5ully151
Does anyone have perfect stats on the Zekko Hoodie or Red Work Boots?

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Anyone who has at least two ink saver subs on the Black LS shirt I would really appreciate it if I can order that from you.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Hmm maybe you need to actually have 100k "gold" ? I'm always low on cash.. that would explain why i only get stuff with no sub abilites
OP of other thread here, can confirm that you don't need 100k when you order. I had about 70k and decided to go grind the rest up before I took the picture. As far as I know it is entirely random.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
NNID: Hitzelburger

I'm looking for a Layered Vector LS with as many Special Charge mods as possible, preferably to the left so I have a higher chance of copying them. I know that they're a 1-star item, so if I only get them 1-star without Special Charge that's totally understandable.

I don't have much to give in return, my best two items are Blue Moto Boots with 3 Run-Speed mods, and Red Hi-Tops with 2 Swim Speed mods.

I'll be able to sign on today (and most weekdays) at about 6PM eastern.

This thread is awesome. Thanks!

Last edited:

Erico9001

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Erico9001
I'm looking for nothing anymore
EDIT: Already found the hi-tops and mountain vest!
EDIT2: Found the boots.

Last edited:

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
I'm looking for these:

Mountain Vest

Moto Boots

Red Hi-Tops

I do not care what the sub-abilities are.

Please help! My NNID is Erico9001.
I have red Hi tops and a Mountain Vest. The Hi Tops have good rolls, the Vest does not.

I do not have normal moto boots.

NNID = Hitzelburger. You'll actually be my first friend on the WiiU lol.

I'm looking for a Layered Vector LS, if you have one. It's a teal shirt and the main stat is Special Saver.

Let me know when you'll be on so I can equip them.

Last edited:

Erico9001

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Erico9001
I have red Hi tops and a Mountain Vest. The Hi Tops have good rolls, the Vest does not.

I'm looking for a Layered Vector LS, if you have one. It's a teal shirt and the main stat is Special Saver.

Ahh, I actually just found those! Some random people from ranked matches happened to have them. Now, I just need the Moto boots.

EDIT: I do not have the Layered Vector LS
EDIT2: Nm, all taken care of

Last edited:

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain

What are the krak on rolls? I ruined mine with a reroll, just wondering if it's possible to get x3 swim speed from ordering yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom