• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

fenrir vii

Inkster Jr.
NNID
fenrir_vii
Is there any way to help get a pure squid girl dress, etc? Like do you seriously just keep rerolling and hope for the best, or is there a trick I'm not aware of?

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
Is there any way to help get a pure squid girl dress, etc? Like do you seriously just keep rerolling and hope for the best, or is there a trick I'm not aware of?
You ether reroll4dayz or just keep loading saves from a usb.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Figured Id post in this topic as well. I just got the navy blue cycling shirt with :ability_coldblooded: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: subs. Ive been looking for this shirt for sometime but no one seemed to have it before so if anyone needs it, I have it now. I also still have a :clothes_tes003: with :ability_coldblooded: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: if anyone wants to shoot for triples.

still currently looking for:
:head_eye004: with :ability_tenacity: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_bot003: with :ability_inkresistance: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Hinichii.ez.™

Figured Id post in this topic as well. I just got the navy blue cycling shirt with :ability_coldblooded: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: subs. Ive been looking for this shirt for sometime but no one seemed to have it before so if anyone needs it, I have it now. I also still have a :clothes_tes003: with :ability_coldblooded: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: if anyone wants to shoot for triples.

:head_eye004: with :ability_tenacity: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_bot003: with :ability_inkresistance: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
I want that shirt, gonna add you.
I guess you hate the gas mask?

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
I dont particularly hate it, The arrow bands just pull the outfit together nicely :V. Which shirt did you want, the Tentatek or the Cycling? im US eastern time and usually on around the 10pm rotation but I can be flexible if necessary.

Hinichii.ez.™

I dont particularly hate it, The arrow bands just pull the outfit together nicely :V. Which shirt did you want, the Tentatek or the Cycling? im US eastern time and usually on around the 10pm rotation but I can be flexible if necessary.
I want the cycling one, but if you did have that second shirt done, I'd rather have it; style purposes -3-

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
I respect that. Always gotta stay fresh. When are you free? and do you happen to have my wants at all? Or anything with damage ups?

Hinichii.ez.™

I respect that. Always gotta stay fresh. When are you free? and do you happen to have my wants at all? Or anything with damage ups?
I can get on 10PM EST if you want. The Closet thing I have to your wants is the gas mask. I do have some stuff with DMG ups tho. I have the snorkel mask with x3 special charge ups, white headband with x3 DMG ups, the CB shirt with x3 DMG up and I think that's it.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
That snorkle mask sounds good. You good for tonight? And my actual nnid is ej_matthews... I really need to fix that -__-;

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
My NNID is TheAgent17 and I have:
Sun Visor (August Update):ability_bombrange: with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:head_eye004::ability_tenacity:with:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_shirt007::ability_defenseup:with:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
And some 2-same sub that might interest you :
:head_hdp001::ability_inksaversub:with:ability_specialduration::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:shoes_sdl001::ability_quickrespawn:with:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_bot003::ability_inkresistance:with:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_slo005::ability_swimspeed:with:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_bombrange:
:shoes_trs002::ability_bombsniffer:with:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_bombrange:

Last edited:

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
I'm listing all of my rare gear that I had got triple subs without biased. Feel free to send a friend request; my NNID is my name on here. (P.S. I'm on mobile, so I don't know exactly how to make pictures of my listed gear, so if anyone can edit my comment to make my post more clean if possible then you can)

Headgear-
Squidvader Cap - Main: Special Charge Up, Sub: Defense Up
18k Aviators - Main: Last Ditch Effort, Sub: Ink Recovery Up
Squash Headband - Main: Damage Up, Sub: Damage Up

Clothing-
Squidmark LS - Main: Haunt, Sub: Quick Super Jump
Zink Layered LS - Main: Damage Up, Sub: Damage Up
Dark Urban Vest - Main: Cold Blooded, Sub: Quick Respawn
Black Layered LS - Main: Ink Saver (Main), Sub, Quick Respawn

Shoes-
Squid Girl Shoes - Main: Swim Speed, Sub: Special Charge Up
Blue Moto Boots - Main: Ink Resistance Up, Sub: Special Charge Up
Green Rain Boote - Main: Stealth Jump, Sub: Quick Respawn
Pink Trainers - Main: Bomb Range Up, Sub: Bomb Range Up
Punk Whites - Main: Special Charge Up, Sub: Special Charge Up.

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius

The Cycling Shirt/Zink branding one? I'd like to order yours please.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
The Cycling Shirt/Zink branding one? I'd like to order yours please.
I will try to be on tonight during the 10pm est rotation and ill make a room around that time. Just please be sure to keep in contact with me through here so if anything goes awry we can quickly rectify said situation. would you be able to go on during that time? if not pm me to let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom