• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Njok

Bouncer
I also have the Sporty Bobble Hat with 2x special charge up and 1x swim speed. Usually i wouldn't mention it without 3x the same sub but since the usual sub on this hat is quick respawn i thought maybe someone would be interested. Also the main ability is Tenacity so that works very nice together with the special charge.

Me and SquiddiamFancyson will be trying to perfect it (he has it too) so i may not have it very long.

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
I have the clownfish basics for you. I will add you when i play again.
Thank you, that's great! Let me know when you add me so we can arrange to play (is that how this works or is there an easier way?)

Still looking for this gear if anyone happens to have it:

Safari Hat: Ink Saver Main, 3x Ink Saver Sub
Black Squid-Eye: Run Speed Up, 3x Ink Recovery

Also for the shirt, I would take any shirt with Special Duration Up/Bomb Range Up as the main slot and Ink Recovery Up as the secondary 3 slots. The items I have to offer are over the page.

NNID: SpeedOfSloth

Thanks

Njok

Bouncer
Thank you, that's great! Let me know when you add me so we can arrange to play (is that how this works or is there an easier way?)

Still looking for this gear if anyone happens to have it:

Safari Hat: Ink Saver Main, 3x Ink Saver Sub
Black Squid-Eye: Run Speed Up, 3x Ink Recovery

Also for the shirt, I would take any shirt with Special Duration Up/Bomb Range Up as the main slot and Ink Recovery Up as the secondary 3 slots. The items I have to offer are over the page.

NNID: SpeedOfSloth

Thanks
I tend to play quite alot of turf war, so if you see me just jump in. If i notice you and i am not wearing the shoes, i can exit to put the shoes on and jump back in with you.

Or you could send me a pm when you are going to play. I check the forum regularly so unless i am away i will probably see it soon enough.

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
I tend to play quite alot of turf war, so if you see me just jump in. If i notice you and i am not wearing the shoes, i can exit to put the shoes on and jump back in with you.

Or you could send me a pm when you are going to play. I check the forum regularly so unless i am away i will probably see it soon enough.
I might be playing later tonight, but if not I'll definitely be on tomorrow. Thanks again, I'll keep an eye out for you in my friends list. Is there any way of increasing the chance of me getting your gear with all the perk slots first time or is it completely random?

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I just want the Crazy Arrows. Sub-abilities don't matter, as I can always re-roll those if I don't like them, and I only care about Stealth Jump (its primary ability) so it doesn't matter much to me.

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth

I'm on and will be playing for the next few hours - maybe on ranked for a bit but if you get on quote or PM me back so I can switch to regular battle. Thanks so much. :)

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Anyone have Sage Polo? I don't mind subs, I just want one. PM me if you do. Thanks in advance!

Frog

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FlyFar
Hi there, new here and saw this thread, I have some pretty good gear if someone wants to add me, my NNID is FlyFar and I play Splatoon pretty often, I don't expect anything in return, just got lucky and thought i'd see if I could help some fellow squids out :P

Njok

Bouncer

TheFreightrain

Inkling
NNID
TheFreightrain
Okay, I have a quick question about this. Is it possible to order gear from Spyke that has one two stars but three slots, and get the three identical slots? (Do those slots actually show up, or would I still have to upgrade it?)

Otherwise, I don't have a picture at present, but I do have something that I think would qualify here:

Squid-Stitch Cap :head_cap004:***
(Main) :ability_openinggambit:
(Subs) :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn:

Arcadian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedOfSloth
Looking for a Grape Tee with 3x quick respawn if anyone happens to have one. You can cancel my other 3 requests Hinichii as I found people with those items. Thanks. :)

Njok

Bouncer
Just levelled up my Choco Layered LS perfectly. One more for the list :) The abilities are: Ink saver (sub) and 3x special charge up.

By the way, for those requesting: check out the OP. Hinchii has listed all the gear that people offered. I know i have seen one or two requests that i have, but i didn't have time to reply. In case you want some gear i have, feel free to just add me and send me a pm when you want me to jump in a match with you.

Attachments

Njok

Bouncer
Okay, I have a quick question about this. Is it possible to order gear from Spyke that has one two stars but three slots, and get the three identical slots? (Do those slots actually show up, or would I still have to upgrade it?)

Otherwise, I don't have a picture at present, but I do have something that I think would qualify here:

Squid-Stitch Cap :head_cap004:***
(Main) :ability_openinggambit:
(Subs) :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn:
Yes it is possible for gear with less then 3 stars to come with all 3 subs unlocked.

Unfortunately it doesn't happen often that gear comes with all subs. Not sure if the amount of stars influences that chance. I would imagine it doesn't, since that would just complicate things for no reason.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Yes it is possible for gear with less then 3 stars to come with all 3 subs unlocked.

Unfortunately it doesn't happen often that gear comes with all subs. Not sure if the amount of stars influences that chance. I would imagine it doesn't, since that would just complicate things for no reason.
I have a theory that you need to have the item itself at 3 slots to have a chance of receiving it that way e.g. if I have a 1*, 3 slot bobble hat I then have a chance of receiving an ordered 1*, 3 slot bobble hat. However if my 1* bobble hat only has 1 slot when I order from somebody that has a 1* 3 slot hat, then I'm only going to get 1 slot because mine is only 1 slot. This is a trend I've observed when ordering gear for myself, but it could be sheer coincidence.

Njok

Bouncer
I have a theory that you need to have the item itself at 3 slots to have a chance of receiving it that way e.g. if I have a 1*, 3 slot bobble hat I then have a chance of receiving an ordered 1*, 3 slot bobble hat. However if my 1* bobble hat only has 1 slot when I order from somebody that has a 1* 3 slot hat, then I'm only going to get 1 slot because mine is only 1 slot. This is a trend I've observed when ordering gear for myself, but it could be sheer coincidence.
I am not 100% sure, but i think when i ordered the crazy arrows, i did not have those at all and it came with all 3 subs. But like i said, i don't remember exactly. I will check this on my orders from now on. If i ever get one with 3 subs again that is :(

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Still looking to see if anyone has Clownfish Basics. Don't care what subs.

Njok

Bouncer
Still looking to see if anyone has Clownfish Basics. Don't care what subs.
Ah yes i think you were one of those that i saw but didn't have time to reply to. I have them with 3 subs of special charge. You are welcome to order them from me :)

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Ah yes i think you were one of those that i saw but didn't have time to reply to. I have them with 3 subs of special charge. You are welcome to order them from me :)
Ah, that's fine. I'll send you a friend request right now.

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
Squiddiam Fancyson, would it be alright if if I gave you a friend request for those Blue Moto Boots of yours? I spent all my Sea Snails rerolling mine but had no luck. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom