One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Having two save files, one of which you use as a back-up. When you roll bad on the main file just copy your back-up over it. You'll need an external storage like a USB flash drive, and it'd be a lot faster if you have a physical copy of the game. Also I have almost all the gear you're looking for, but if you're able to save scum it'd be easier to get it that way.
I actually found a GameFAQs article on how it works earlier, but thanks for the explanation! Sadly it'll be slower for me, since my copy of the game is downloaded, but it should still be pretty useful. It would be great if you could help me with some of that gear, though! I'll shoot you a friend request later :)

Lelelo

Inkling
Hi, i'm looking for a Short Beanie/Studio Headphones with 3 Ink saver (main) sub abilities. I'm so struggling to get one :(. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

NNID : Mizouw

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I actually found a GameFAQs article on how it works earlier, but thanks for the explanation! Sadly it'll be slower for me, since my copy of the game is downloaded, but it should still be pretty useful. It would be great if you could help me with some of that gear, though! I'll shoot you a friend request later :)
Ah bummer, I think the copying process will take like an hour then, but it's still way better than relying on Spyke though. Doesn't hurt to try your luck with him anyway, though realistically you're only ever gonna get the first two subs at best.

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Ah bummer, I think the copying process will take like an hour then, but it's still way better than relying on Spyke though. Doesn't hurt to try your luck with him anyway, though realistically you're only ever gonna get the first two subs at best.
Actually, copying only takes about 10-15 minutes (I haven't formally timed it, but that's my guess), so it's not too bad. Yeah, I pretty much settle for two desired subs on my gear. It bugs my completionist mentality soooo bad, but I just don't have to patience to get three subs :P

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Actually, copying only takes about 10-15 minutes (I haven't formally timed it, but that's my guess), so it's not too bad. Yeah, I pretty much settle for two desired subs on my gear. It bugs my completionist mentality soooo bad, but I just don't have to patience to get three subs :p
Oh really, well just do that then. :L

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
Hi, i'm looking for a Short Beanie/Studio Headphones with 3 Ink saver (main) sub abilities. I'm so struggling to get one :(. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

NNID : Mizouw
I have Studio Headphones like that and I usually wear them in Turf War. Send me a friend request.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Does anyone happen to have a Ninja Squid top that has at least 2 Swim Speed Subs in the front?

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
Does anyone happen to have a Ninja Squid top that has at least 2 Swim Speed Subs in the front?
Yes, I have a School Jersey with three Swim Speed Ups. I usually wear it in Turf War. Send me a friend request.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
And mine has two, since that's where Manocheese got his from. :P

Also I'm looking for a pure Squid Girl Dress ( :ability_damage: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: )

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
A few have that, I'm one of them. Didnt you order it from me when I ordered from you.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
A few have that, I'm one of them. Didnt you order it from me when I ordered from you.
Nope I was originally gonna make it a shiny with 3x ink recovery and so I alreasy had the first two subs on it, but yeah, we'll need to play again soon!

Aubz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
abbeylilbit
At this point, I'm fairly darn confident that the sub ability is predetermined. The only thing I haven't tested that we KNOW is a variable is time. Maybe the same test 4hrs apart would lead to a different result. Worth checking, but I'm not hopeful
NWplayer did some datamining and discovered that, yes, subs are pre-determined.

D

Deleted Member

I'm looking for :head_eye007: with :ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: or :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Last edited by a moderator:

babbles

Inkling
NNID
NameToRemember
image.jpeg
If anyone needs, I also have a triple ink saver sub on the ink saver main jungle hat. Looking for anything with pure run speed up. NNid: NameToRemember

Skepticpunk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SkepticPunk
If anyone has a Sage Polo, add me please. I'm looking for three Ink Saver Mains, but I'll reroll if necessary.

I have the Moto Boots with three Run Speed Ups, and the Sky-Blue Squideye with three Ink Recovery Ups if anyone wants them. Also have Fake Contacts with two Ink Recovery Ups.

D

Deleted Member

If anyone has a Sage Polo, add me please. I'm looking for three Ink Saver Mains, but I'll reroll if necessary.

I have the Moto Boots with three Run Speed Ups, and the Sky-Blue Squideye with three Ink Recovery Ups if anyone wants them. Also have Fake Contacts with two Ink Recovery Ups.
I'll take the Sky-Blue Squideyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom