• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pokémon Social: Tentacruel Version

Liberation

Inkling
A campaign was held on Twitter back in late Summer 2014 when the game was announced.

Don't know all of the results, other than the winner, obviouslly.

Aura

Infiltrator
Sorry I'm late, but yes- Gengar won the poll and got in cause of it. Although I think he was pretty much gonna happen anyways. Still waiting to see Victini. :p

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I tried looking up the poll, and hopefully get other results but can't find it anywhere.

Also... The trailer from the livestream. Quality is not the best, but still the only thing we have so far

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I haven't rly kept up with the recent generations. Ppl love hawlucha b/c he looks cool or because he is relevant in the anime?
If I had Charizard or Alakazam omg I would love this game that much more. But it already bought me with Pikachu, Lucario, and Gengar

Aura

Infiltrator
I like how my favorite Pokemon Lucario was confirmed day 1 of the reveal of Pokken. Now I'm putting hope into Pokemon I'd also like to play. Waifu Sirknight and Dogecune are my favorites so far. ;)

But you know what would be better than a new character? A straight forward confirmation that it will hit the Wii U. We already know it will but I'd at least like an official clarification.

DigDeep

Senior Squid
Gengar looks pretty cool! I'm ridiculously excited for Pokken. It looks so fun. Like the dream Pokemon game of my childhood. Mg favorite fighting game's developer (Tekken - Harada) and probably my favorite franchise ever coming together to make a fighting game? YES!

Hope Pokken will have a competitive scene. Really would love to see that. Trusting Harada makes this game accessible but deep. AZProjectMelee made subreddit for it after the Gengar hype last night lol. r/Pokkenleague

Tepig2000

Inkster Jr.
Gengar is cool and all, but this game will only be perfect after they add Greninja.

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
Gengar is cool, but it makes me less hopeful for Golurk and Muk to get in due to type overlap.

Honestly by the time of a Wii U release I hope we get 19 Pokemon, one for each type plus the obligatory Pikachu. That makes a nice 5x4 CSS including a random slot.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
My current avatar on here is the same as Aura's current. But in truth, my favorite pokemon from Gen 1 is Starmie. Water/Psychic all the way! Slowpoke, Slowbro, and Slowking are also in that category, but stars are way cooler. :p

Edit: New avatar and signature, so that people don't confuse me and Aura as the same person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom