• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Pokémon Social: Tentacruel Version

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Sceptic has a pretty cool design if I say so myself. Competitive wise, definitely not something that you would normally find. The mega evolution gives it that quad weakness to ice if I remember correctly, so that has to hurt. It could be used in a casual ppaythrough with relative ease, if you know how to use it.

Since we're on the topic of a Hoenn starter, I feel that Blaziken and Swampert are somewhat more fun to use all around. Designs are a different story. Sceptic definitely has the best design out of the three starters.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Can't wait for Pokken. Hopefully it comes out on the Wii U soon, but I'll probably come out next year. The 'dynamic' 3D to 2D transition intrigues me.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
My favorite Pokemon is Mawile but here in Inktopolis we only have Pokemon with Tentacles

zoroarkrules25

Inkling
That new mystery dungeon sounds interesting, I really doubt it's free to play, it be to hard to pull off.

Forte

Inkster Jr.
I have too many favorites. I'd have to choose my favorites by type.
I'll choose Fighting: Scrafty.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I won't be happy with Pokkén until Jynx is announced as a playable character. The current roster is so boring.

D

Deleted Member

My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, the second being Suicune, and then Reshiram (legends, amirite?) But, in response to Tokken and the new Mystery Dungeon. There's much hype. If we don't get the Tokken game in the U.S. I'll be soooo sad!

Electra

Inkling
NNID
caysapferg
My favorite has to be Togekiss. I love its design, and Fairy is my favorite typing. Sylveon is a runner-up.

shrooby

Get Kraken
My favorite Pokemon is Yanmega because dragonflies are sick.
And then Drapion, who is also sick.
Groudon, Giratina, Haunter, Cradily, Xatu... I could go on.

Also I'm so freakin' pumped for Mystery Dungeon. It looks legit. I'm glad it seems to be going in the right direction this time.

D

Deleted Member

Also I'm so freakin' pumped for Mystery Dungeon. It looks legit. I'm glad it seems to be going in the right direction this time.
Yes! I'm really excited, too. I'm going to totally invest in this game!

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
There's only one answer for Pokken: Smeargle. But Phanpy is life <3 never played the Mystery Dungeon series, but i'm glad it has another iteration. Also, Game Freak, where's my Hoopa ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom