• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pokémon Social: Tentacruel Version

D

Deleted Member

I don't know. D: It makes me sad. Pokemon is too stronk! We must commence more conversation on Splatoon and Pokemon!

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
My favourite pokemon of all time will always be Gengar. Simply no better pokemon in existence.:cool:

micahclay

Inkster Jr.
NNID
micahclay
Gengar is my second favorite pokemon, but Alakazam will always be #1

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
As a giraffe fan, my favorite is Girafarig.

D

Deleted Member

I've not seen anything proving otherwise, but I'd pay anything to have this for the Wii U.. lol

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Achamo-- I mean Torchic,
Trapinch,
Riolu,
Chimchar,
Mienfoo,
Fennekin

That's more than one.. but it's also my top team of favorites, and they all have beautiful evolution, so they also count as favorites by default<3

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
Hoping it's okay if I post this here, sorry for the stupid question, spoilers for Omega Ruby post-game. I wanted to ask when I should use the master ball in Omega Ruby, I managed to grind my party up to level 70 so I could catch Rayquaza and I managed to do so. Afterwards I found out that Deoxys is level 80. I don't really want to grind for 10 more levels because it takes so long but I don't know if I should save the master ball for something that may be more difficult to catch. Any thoughts?

My favorite pokemon would be Slowking, gotta love that laid-back intellectual.

Others include (but are not limited to):
-Yveltal for it's terrifying but wonderful design.
-Dialga because it's a steel/diamond dragon that controls time, that is awesome in so many ways.
-Giratina because it is a ghost and a dragon and it controls the realm beyond time and space, also awesome (dem stats is nice doe).
-The whole Fennekin evolution line. Fennekin is cute, Braixen looks kind of like a magical girl and it dances in Pokemon amie, Delphox looks like a wizard and wizards are cool.
-Glaceon. It was the lowest level in my party and it was wrecking things left and right when I battled the Elite Four.

Durant may join the list someday, it looks pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Krak-On Kraken

Inkling
NNID
Konofox
Hoping it's okay if I post this here, sorry for the stupid question, spoilers for Omega Ruby post-game. I wanted to ask when I should use the master ball in Omega Ruby, I managed to grind my party up to level 70 so I could catch Rayquaza and I managed to do so. Afterwards I found out that Deoxys is level 80. I don't really want to grind for 10 more levels because it takes so long but I don't know if I should save the master ball for something that may be more difficult to catch. Any thoughts?
There aren't any roaming Pokémon in ORAS like Tornadus/Thundurus in BW that'll revel in shoving a middle finger in your face as they run away cackling (I... think? It's been a while), and Deoxys is one of those Pokémon with the lowest catch rate in the games anyway, so if you really can't be bothered to grind those ten levels, I'd say go for it. All the other legendaries that you can catch in ORAS are Level 50 anyway, so it's not like you'll be struggling to catch those.

Apparently this thread is talking about favourite Pokémon, so I'll chip in and say that my favourite Pokémon is probably Victini... though I have a weakness for the Vulpix line, the Zorua line and the Noibat line as well.

Arcticblast

Inkling
NNID
Arcticblast514
I join a Splatoon board to talk about Splatoon and of course I spend my first post in the Pokemon thread, as if I haven't spent enough time doing that already

so to avoid talking about the quite frankly depressing amount of time I've spent playing competitive Pokemon, I'll chip in here and say I've never been able to properly answer the question of "what's your favorite Pokemon?" because I always forget what I last answered. I know Weavile, Simisage, Trapinch, Luxray, Ampharos, Mawile, Musharna, and Blaziken are all somewhere on that list, as well as several Pokemon based on their competitive merit (Volcarona, Diancie, Kangaskhan, Aegislash, Thundurus, Keldeo, a l o n g list of others). Volcarona might actually be the closest I've come to being able to answer this question ever, since it has the double combo of looks and power, but it's still pretty up in the air.

also if you tell me legendaries are unfair to use in battle I'd like to point you in the direction of Articuno and Regigigas

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
World Championchips already started awesome. Pokken for Wii U Announcement, a very epic first match and later we will get a Pokken Tournament Tournament!

Lugia

Inkling
NNID
pokr123e
I'm really looking forward to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! Those have always been my favorites in the Pokemon franchise.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Both Pokken Tournament & Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon look awesome to me. Can't wait for the Wii U version of Pokken Tournament to come out next year. I suck at fighting games, but hopefully the controls won't be so bad to me.

Since some people mentioned their favorite Pokemon, mine would be Pikachu. <3

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Screw starters!! I choose my Shiny Crobat, Colin! He is my fave!! I love him! ;w;
THE TIMING WAS SO FUNNY, me and my brother were playing ORAS and I was ****ing around in the cave thing and he had his shiny metagross or whatever and it made the sound of the shiny.... 2 SECONDS LATER I FOUND A SHINY ZUBAT AND SCREAMED IN LAUGHTER OMG MY BRO WAS LIKE "What!?!?!?!" and I said "I FOUND A SHINY!!!!!" I caught him and used him on my team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom