• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post applications here

marcoms

Inkling
NNID
officialshaniqua
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: jet squelcher, dual squelcher, n-zap '85
Why you want to join: I want to join a skilled group that hopefully I can make a contribution to
What level/rank you are in: lv33, rank A-
What region of the world you are in: EU

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
Your age: 14
Which weapons you use: Tentatek Splattershot/Aerospray RG/.96 Gal
Why you want to join: I want to participate in a Splatoon Squad :D
What level/rank you are in game: Level 24 Rank A+/A and climbing
What region of the world you are in: East Coast US

Mezzy

Inkling
NNID
WesleyC1
I am 14 years old.
I use the octobrush/ sploosh-o-matic/krak-on Splat Roller.
I want to have people to play with because none of my friends play this game.
I am Level 30 and Rank A.
I live in the South of the USA

Mezzy

Inkling
NNID
WesleyC1
I am A. Will you play with me?

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: jet squelcher, dual squelcher, n-zap '85
Why you want to join: I want to join a skilled group that hopefully I can make a contribution to
What level/rank you are in: lv33, rank A-
What region of the world you are in: EU
Thank you for your application I will try to get back to you soon if you have made the team. Also we would appreciate to know where in the EU you are for scheduling reasons

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Thank you for your application. We will review it and get back to you soon on whether or not you have made the team

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I am 14 years old.
I use the octobrush/ sploosh-o-matic/krak-on Splat Roller.
I want to have people to play with because none of my friends play this game.
I am Level 30 and Rank A.
I live in the South of the USA
Thank you for your application. Please specify where in the southern USA you are (which time zone) for scheduling reasons. Once that is adjusted i will try and get back to you soon on whether you have made the team

Galemur

Inkling
NNID
Renqifier
I am 15 years old
i use the slosher and i have grown to like it a play well with it
i want to join because i'm looking for a competitive team to play with
i am level 20 and rank B, about to get B+
i live in the southern part of the USA

Galemur

Inkling
NNID
Renqifier
I am 15 years old
I use the slosher and have grown to like it as well as play well with it.
I want to join because i am looking for a competitive team to play with
I am level 20 and my rank is B, although i am around two or three games away from getting B+
I live in the southern part of the USA
if you are interested in hhaving me on your team you can message me on Skype @Galemur_
i would be very happy if you would consider having me on your team and would love to join.Thank you!

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I am 15 years old
I use the slosher and have grown to like it as well as play well with it.
I want to join because i am looking for a competitive team to play with
I am level 20 and my rank is B, although i am around two or three games away from getting B+
I live in the southern part of the USA
if you are interested in hhaving me on your team you can message me on Skype @Galemur_
i would be very happy if you would consider having me on your team and would love to join.Thank you!
Thank you for your application. We ask that in the future to edit your post instead of posting a second one. We would like to know which area (or timezone)of the south you are for scheduling reasons.Once you fix this I will try to get back to you soon whether you have made the team.

Galemur

Inkling
NNID
Renqifier
Thank you for your application. We ask that in the future to edit your post instead of posting a second one. We would like to know which area (or timezone)of the south you are for scheduling reasons.Once you fix this I will try to get back to you soon whether you have made the team.
i apologize for sending two, it wasn't my intention. i live in central time zone. Dallas, Tx thank you for your cooperation!

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
i apologize for sending two, it wasn't my intention. i live in central time zone. Dallas, Tx thank you for your cooperation!
It's all good. The forums can sometimes be a bit odd :) I'll get back to you soon on whether you have made it

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
Thank you for your application. We will review it and get back to you soon on whether or not you have made the team
I appreciate the consideration and I'm glad to have this opportunity! Thanks for the consideration!

marcoms

Inkling
NNID
officialshaniqua
Thank you for your application I will try to get back to you soon if you have made the team. Also we would appreciate to know where in the EU you are for scheduling reasons
I'm in the UK

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I'm in the UK

I'm in the UK
Thank you! Currently we have a player from Germany so you might be able to train together if you get in. However, please give me at least until later today to review the application. Thanks!

Galemur

Inkling
NNID
Renqifier
Thank you! Currently we have a player from Germany so you might be able to train together if you get in. However, please give me at least until later today to review the application. Thanks!
thank you.

Tsunami

Inkling
NNID
LightTsunami
Hey there! Awesome group you've got going :) Look forward to getting to know you all regardless.

Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Tentatek Splattershot/Aerospray MG/RG/N-Zap '8x/Squelchers for shooters (Can be flexible, I've played with a lot of shooters and enjoy them quite a bit) and Splatterscope or Custom E-Liter 3K for chargers (My primary choice of weapon, but again, I am flexible and will do what's best for the team and situation). I've used the Heavy Splatling and Slosher as well and gotten used to them, however I'm not sure how well they would work with the team.
Why you want to join: An irl friend got in, so I figured I would try as well. I have been zooming through the game and would love to make great friends to play this game with on a competitive level. I've always been a competitive gamer, from Pokemon to Smash to TF2, all around.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 20/B (However I just recently got the game, and I am FLYING through ranks and levels. I was primarily working on leveling up for new weapons, and now I am heavily focusing on raising my rank. I expect to hit A by next week no doubt.
What region of the world you are in: Florida, United States (EST Time Zone)

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Hey there! Awesome group you've got going :) Look forward to getting to know you all regardless.

Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Tentatek Splattershot/Aerospray MG/RG/N-Zap '8x/Squelchers for shooters (Can be flexible, I've played with a lot of shooters and enjoy them quite a bit) and Splatterscope or Custom E-Liter 3K for chargers (My primary choice of weapon, but again, I am flexible and will do what's best for the team and situation). I've used the Heavy Splatling and Slosher as well and gotten used to them, however I'm not sure how well they would work with the team.
Why you want to join: An irl friend got in, so I figured I would try as well. I have been zooming through the game and would love to make great friends to play this game with on a competitive level. I've always been a competitive gamer, from Pokemon to Smash to TF2, all around.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 20/B (However I just recently got the game, and I am FLYING through ranks and levels. I was primarily working on leveling up for new weapons, and now I am heavily focusing on raising my rank. I expect to hit A by next week no doubt.
What region of the world you are in: Florida, United States (EST Time Zone)
Thanks for your application. May I ask which friend got in? Also, we really appreciate your detailed application.Anyways, I will get back to you in the coming day(s) on whether you have gotten in.

Also we ask that you chose just a few weapons that you are the best with to be included in your application. Focusing on 3 or less is usually the best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom