• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post applications here

giancarlo

Inkling
NNID
gmat99
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: splattershot jr, forge splattershot pro, and aerospray (am willing to use whatever weapon the team needs)
Why you want to join:i would be a good way to make new friends and play splatoon competitively
What level/rank you are in game: level 31 and rank b
What region of the world you are in: new york

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapons you use: splattershot jr, forge splattershot pro, and aerospray (am willing to use whatever weapon the team needs)
Why you want to join:i would be a good way to make new friends and play splatoon competitively
What level/rank you are in game: level 31 and rank b
What region of the world you are in: new york
Thanks for your application. We will try and get back to you within the next day or two on whether you have made the team or not

johnsonlau

Inkling
NNID
johnsonlau
Which weapons you use:tactical splatter .56 gal deco Octobrush
Why you want to join:want to be a better fighting squid
What level/rank you are in game: level 16 and rank b+
What region of the world you are in:(i am sorry but i dont think you want to know

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapons you use:tactical splatter .56 gal deco Octobrush
Why you want to join:want to be a better fighting squid
What level/rank you are in game: level 16 and rank b+
What region of the world you are in:(i am sorry but i dont think you want to know
Hi there, thanks for your response! We would strongly prefer to know your region due to scheduling reasons. Time zones are very important to know. Once you fix this we will message you on whether or not you've made the team.

Ttoerocks

Inkling
NNID
captainT
Your age: 14
Which weapons you use: Splash-o-matic, Tentatek Splattershot, 52. Gal Deco, Krak-on Roller
Why you want to join: Seems like a cool idea to have good teammates. My friend recommended this team to me so I decided to try to join.
What level/rank you are in game: LVL32 Rank A
What region of the world you are in: New Jersey

Last edited:

Cacaman54321

Inkling
NNID
prince_cal67890
your age: 15
Which weapons you use: 96.gal deco/96. Gal, 52. Gal deco/52. Gal, splatterscope, slosher and N-Zap both.
Why i want to partcipate: This looks fun and i recently won a local splatoon tourney so i want to prove myself.
What level/ran you are in the game: curently level 32(rising fast) and S rank.
What region of the world you are in: Central America

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
Your age: 18
Which weapons you use: .96 Gal, .52 Gal, Splattershot Pro, and Tentatek
Why you want to join: I am looking for a squad to compete in tournaments with. I saw your comment on /r/splatoon's post about the Booyah Tournament.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 25/Rank B+
What region of the world you are in: Eastern USA

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapons you use: Splash-o-matic, Tentatek Splattershot, 52. Gal Deco, Splattershot Jr. I am somewhat proficient with brushes.
Why you want to join: Seems like a cool idea to have good teammates. My friend recommended this team to me so I decided to try to join.
What level/rank you are in game: LVL29 Rank B (Was A but due to playing with high levels such as level 45's S+, my rank was damaged)
What region of the world you are in: New Jersey
Hi there, we'll try and get back to you soon and whether you have it made it or not. Currently, its hard deciding due to so many applicants. Thanks for your understanding :)

Wizdo8909

Inkling
NNID
Wizdo8909
Weapons: I mostly prefer N-zaps especially n-zap 85... However I do use carbon roller and inkbrush. I did used to use .52 gal but I haven't in a while so it's a bit rusty... And splash-O-magic occasionally
Reason: I've been playing Splatoon for a while and it gets boring without any friends to play squad competitively. So I've decided to try to join a real group to compete in tournaments
Level: 29
Region: East Coast, USA

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Hi there! For scheduling reasons we would like to know what time zone you live in.
Your age: 18
Which weapons you use: .96 Gal, .52 Gal, Splattershot Pro, and Tentatek
Why you want to join: I am looking for a squad to compete in tournaments with. I saw your comment on /r/splatoon's post about the Booyah Tournament.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 25/Rank B+
What region of the world you are in: Eastern USA
Hi there! Thanks for your application :) We'll try and get back to you as soon as possible on whether or not you've made the team

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Weapons: I mostly prefer N-zaps especially n-zap 85... However I do use carbon roller and inkbrush. I did used to use .52 gal but I haven't in a while so it's a bit rusty... And splash-O-magic occasionally
Reason: I've been playing Splatoon for a while and it gets boring without any friends to play squad competitively. So I've decided to try to join a real group to compete in tournaments
Level: 29
Region: East Coast, USA
Hi there! Thanks for your application :) We'll try and get back to you as soon as possible on whether or not you've made the team

johnsonlau

Inkling
NNID
johnsonlau
Hi there, thanks for your response! We would strongly prefer to know your region due to scheduling reasons. Time zones are very important to know. Once you fix this we will message you on whether or not you've made the team.
my time zone is +8

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which wepon you use: Krak-on roller and Splatterscope
Why you want to join: To make friends and start playing some competitive Splatoon! ( I've been playing competitive smash for a while )
What rank and level: Lvl 28 rank A+
What region of the world are you in:UK.( Times really won't matter for me loool )
Hope I get in!!!
Hi there! Thanks for your application please give us a few days to process it :)

Nintensity

Inkling
NNID
NintensityCrowds
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: Aerospray RG, N-ZAP '89, Heavy Splatling
Why you want to join: because i want to get into groups to spice up my playthroughs. also i am burned out of regular turf wars, and want to get into private groups and squad battles.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 24 Rank B
What region of the world you are in: New Brunswick, Canada

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: Aerospray RG, N-ZAP '89, Heavy Splatling
Why you want to join: because i want to get into groups to spice up my playthroughs. also i am burned out of regular turf wars, and want to get into private groups and squad battles.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 24 Rank B
What region of the world you are in: New Brunswick, Canada
Thanks for your application please give us a bit to process your application! :) Thanks

Yarrow-Kokupsi

Inkling
NNID
Yarrowrich
Which weapons you use: Tentatek SplatterShot, .52 gal
Why you want to join: Want to improve my skills and meet new people in the community
What level/rank you are in game: 13 C+
What region of the world you are in: Nassau, The Bahamas

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapons you use: Tentatek SplatterShot, .52 gal
Why you want to join: Want to improve my skills and meet new people in the community
What level/rank you are in game: 13 C+
What region of the world you are in: Nassau, The Bahamas
I'm sorry unfortunately you've been denied. Try and get your level/rank up a bit. You're welcome to reapply once you've done this :)

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
Rank A+
Age 24
Colorado
Luna blaster, and Splattershot
Need Pro squad to keep up with me. (Would be Rank S, but randoms keep hurting my score)
nnid: Nugentwo

Denied, eh? Well then, you guys are going down when I see you in Ranked.

EDIT: Post removed by Harmageddon for ethical reasons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom