• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post applications here

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
You should come check out Splatterhouse. We are more adult based (20s-40s) and we are taking anyone that is active and wants to be part of a team.
This is not the place to be recruiting members for your team. Please show some common courtesy and at least private message him. Thank you

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
This is not the place to be recruiting members for your team. Please show some common courtesy and at least private message him. Thank you
I only mentioned it because he said he was denied. But, you are correct. First time and last time.

cuberandgamer

Inkling
NNID
cuberandgamer
My age: 16
Weapons: I like to use the .52 gal, .52 gal deco, and the Tantetek Splattershot. I can switch between those depending on what the team needs.
Reason for joining: These random lobbies have been driving me insane. The lack of communication, randomized teammates, and having a bad weapon combination on my team are all things I never want to see again.
Rank: A- (but I have almost got to A multiple times) and I'm currently at level 32.
Region: I live in Texas (near Dallas)

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
My age: 16
Weapons: I like to use the .52 gal, .52 gal deco, and the Tantetek Splattershot. I can switch between those depending on what the team needs.
Reason for joining: These random lobbies have been driving me insane. The lack of communication, randomized teammates, and having a bad weapon combination on my team are all things I never want to see again.
Rank: A- (but I have almost got to A multiple times) and I'm currently at level 32.
Region: I live in Texas (near Dallas)
Thank you for your application! We will try and get back to you soon via PM on whether or not you've made the team

Woody

Inkling
NNID
WoodyN
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: I use the .52 Gal or the Tentatek Splattershot. One for defensive while the other I'm more aggressive with. I know.. I use some common ones... (But the Inkzooka Is Just soooo good!)
Why you want to join: I just found out about the competitive scene. None of my friends play this game so friends are welcomed.
What level/rank you are in game: (This doesn't mean everything) I'm at S at the moment and a Level 34. Soon To Push
What region of the world you are in: NA

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: I use the .52 Gal or the Tentatek Splattershot. One for defensive while the other I'm more aggressive with. I know.. I use some common ones... (But the Inkzooka Is Just soooo good!)
Why you want to join: I just found out about the competitive scene. None of my friends play this game so friends are welcomed.
What level/rank you are in game: (This doesn't mean everything) I'm at S at the moment and a Level 34. Soon To Push
What region of the world you are in: NA
Thanks for your application! Please give us a few days to process your application :)

julio

Inkling
NNID
awesome39
Thanks for looking at my aplaction

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I'm 11 years old

I use the krakon roller or the tentatek splattershot

I want to join because I want to improve as a player and a teammate and
I want to help team shoul

I'm level 29 and b rank

I'm in Omaha
I'm sorry but at this time we will only be taking members in the range of 13 and up. Unfortunately you are just a bit too young. Try looking at some of the other groups I'm sure you will be able to find a group that will fit you needs. Thanks

julio

Inkling
NNID
awesome39
I'm sorry but at this time we will only be taking members in the range of 13 and up. Unfortunately you are just a bit too young. Try looking at some of the other groups I'm sure you will be able to find a group that will fit you needs. Thanks
Thanks for looking at my application

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Your Age: 14
Which weapons I use: .Gal Family, Splatterscope, and Octobrush
Why I want to join: I've been meaning to play competitively, but the ages of other groups kinda put me off. I hope to be of use to a team, make lasing relationships and just have some inky fun!
Which level/rank in game: I'm level 34 going on 35 and rank B, (randoms lowered me from A down to B :mad:)
What region in the world I'm in: North America, Central Standard Time

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your Age: 14
Which weapons I use: .Gal Family, Splatterscope, and Octobrush
Why I want to join: I've been meaning to play competitively, but the ages of other groups kinda put me off. I hope to be of use to a team, make lasing relationships and just have some inky fun!
Which level/rank in game: I'm level 34 going on 35 and rank B, (randoms lowered me from A down to B :mad:)
What region in the world I'm in: North America, Central Standard Time
Thanks for your application! We'll try and get back to you soon on whether or not you've been accepted

Purpz

Inkling
NNID
Shadow_pig56
Which weapon do you use: splattershot pro /tentatek splattershot
I specialize in killing the enemy team and killing them hard.
I know call outs and competitive terms.
I want to join this team because I want to grow as a player and show the other teams what I got.
I am currently lvl 30 rank High A
I live in B.C. Vancouver
My skype is vulcan5551
If wish to add me please contact me on my skype

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapon do you use: splattershot pro /tentatek splattershot
I specialize in killing the enemy team and killing them hard.
I know call outs and competitive terms.
I want to join this team because I want to grow as a player and show the other teams what I got.
I am currently lvl 30 rank High A
I live in B.C. Vancouver
My skype is vulcan5551
If wish to add me please contact me on my skype
Thanks for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

PurpleSmoke

Inkling
NNID
ThePurpleSmoke
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: AeroSpray RG , Krakon Splat Roller, OctoShot Replica, 52 gal deco (ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ seekers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ)
Why you want to join: I want to make Friends and Get into Splatoon More Competitvely. I am passionate for both Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers. I want to keep getting better in both games.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 46 Rank S
What region of the world you are in: East Coast US

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: AeroSpray RG , Krakon Splat Roller, OctoShot Replica, 52 gal deco (ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ seekers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ)
Why you want to join: I want to make Friends and Get into Splatoon More Competitvely. I am passionate for both Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers. I want to keep getting better in both games.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 46 Rank S
What region of the world you are in: East Coast US
Thanks for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team

D

Deleted Member

Weapons: Splattershot Junior, Splat Roller, Splat Chargers (I use pretty much all of them)
Why I Want To Join: I used to be in A LOT of competitive Mario Kart Wii clans (Yeah, that was and still is a thing) and I'm used to a competitive environment and I strive to win. I also get very bored when playing alone, and playing with randoms that screw up my rank (hence B) bugs the hell out of me.
Levels: 33 Rank B (Grinding as much as I possibly can due to school)
Location: South West, Britain (I know that there is a large time difference but I'm used to it and I usually play at times so I can play with friends on the West/East Coast.

So yeah, I'm Logik, and I like Splatoon. :)

SquidSoul

Inkling
NNID
Mrnaynay_123
Your age: 14
Which weapons you use:Pretty much everything I'm flexible when it comes to weapons
Why you want to join:Looking to get in the competitive scene
What level/rank you are in game: level 18 rank B-
What time zone/region of the world you are in:EST

Last edited:

Squip

Inkling
NNID
endermancrossing
Umm Im new to squidboards so i dont know how this works as much! Here is my application.

Weapons: Splattershot Jr. Splattershot Custom Splattershot Jr. Hero Roller Replica Hero Charger Replica Tentatek Splattershot Slosher Aerospray MG Splash-o-matic Tri-Slosher Kelp Splatterscope Custom Dual Squelcher Im Good with Chargers but not that good. Plus its in order from which im good at.

Why do I want to join: I want to join to actualy play with people who have the same interest as me! I wanted to make a squad but I just never had anyone to do so. Also Im very competitive with splatoon and Smash!

What level are you in game?: Lv. 39 Rank S

Region I live in?: California

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Weapons: Splattershot Junior, Splat Roller, Splat Chargers (I use pretty much all of them)
Why I Want To Join: I used to be in A LOT of competitive Mario Kart Wii clans (Yeah, that was and still is a thing) and I'm used to a competitive environment and I strive to win. I also get very bored when playing alone, and playing with randoms that screw up my rank (hence B) bugs the hell out of me.
Levels: 33 Rank B (Grinding as much as I possibly can due to school)
Location: South West, Britain (I know that there is a large time difference but I'm used to it and I usually play at times so I can play with friends on the West/East Coast.

So yeah, I'm Logik, and I like Splatoon. :)
Thank you for your application we'll get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 14
Which weapons you use:pretty much everything I'm flexible when it comes to weapons
Why you want to join:Looking to get in the competitive scene
What level/rank you are in game: level 18 rank B-
What time zone/region of the world you are in:EST
Thank you for your application we'll get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom