• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post applications here

BubMeister

Inkling
NNID
BubWeiglein
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: Slosher Deco, .96 Gal Deco and .52 Gal
Why you want to join: I want to join because I left a Splatoon team for very dumb reasons and when I asked if I could join back they said no.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 37 and Rank A- 58
What time zone/region of the world you are in: I live in Florida so EST.
Experience in a prior competitive team: Yes I was in Le Meme Team.

INikoliFive

Inkling
NNID
Nickbuddy81
Your age: (We prefer ages from 13-21) 16
Which weapons you use: Bamboozler Mk II, Custom jet squelcher, and a little .96 deco
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a dedicated group to get better with. This group seems to be at a higher skill level, so joining would be good experience.
What level/rank you are in game: (This doesn't mean everything) Level 50 S rank
What time zone/region of the world you are in: USA CT
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): Team Quetzalcoatl. We recently disbanded.

Last edited:

CrobatK

Inkling
NNID
CrobatK
Hello! I am 14 years old. I use the tentatek splattershot and the classic squiffer. I want to join because I love splatoon, and I want to do more things with it and meet some people in the process. I am A+ 30 at level 32. I am one the east coast of the USA. I have no experience in a prior competetive splatoon, this would be my first time on an official team.

SlenderManPie

Inkling
NNID
slendermanpie
Your Age: 15
Which Weapons You've Used: I main the .96 Gal Deco. As well as the E-Liter 3K Scope. I score usually about 10-15 Kills with both each round. I pl
Why You Want To Join: I want to really take a dip into competitive splatoon, and see what being in a squad is really like. I want to participate in tournaments, but no one I know plays splatoon, except one person -_-. He's B+.
Level: 50
Region: NY

Owen

Inkling
NNID
wsmart9
Nevermind now, in a different squad :)

Last edited:

BlitzenWulf

Inkster Jr.
Your age

I am fourteen years old.

Which weapons you use

The majority of the time, I will use the regular Dynamo Roller, though I am fully capable of using its golden counterpart. I can use the Custom Blaster and Hero Charger Replica, but I'm notably more experienced in using Dynamos than any other weapon. Shooter weapons are probably my weakest area. I have little experience in using them and dislike the majority because of their shorter range. I generally don’t have too much trouble removing people with my rollers, but snipers can get on my nerves and I can get salty.

Why you want to join

I would like to join in order to develop my skills and broaden my perspective in Splatoon. My original squad wasn’t very competitive so we almost never competed with another clan. This clan seems much more competitive, but not stressfully so.

What level/rank you are in game

Level 50, Rank S 21 (Credit goes to my parent who likes to clean the TV while I play)

What time zone/region of the world you are in

I currently reside on the East Coast of the United States. So EST.

Experience in a prior competitive team

Have I been on a team? Yes, Crimson Krakens. Were they competitive? No. We occasionally did scrims and things, but it was few and far between.

p.s, please forgive any typos that might have accidentally made it through

Scorpio1112

Inkling
NNID
Flowerskunk12349
Mains: custom range blaster, 3k and octobrush
I am interested in joining because I'm looking for a group that I can learn from and gat better with. And I hope we could all learn from each other
Level/rank: 50 and S
Time zone: US est
Competitive experience: yes, team Quetzalcoatl. The team recently disbanded

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee

• Weapons: I'm mostly a shooter like a .92 Gal or Dual Squelcher. I use the Splattershot jr mostly to protect myself and teammates especially on tower control. Other than shooter weapons I do use the Splatterscope (mostly because of the charge speed).

• Reason: I have two reasons. My interest in Splatoon grew as I thought different ways for my play style and then I found this community. So I kind of want to find others where I can join tourneys or improve my play style. The other reason is that I'm working on an experiment that requires a lot of Cash (If I don't have any Super Snails) and documenting. This experiment will require all the gear and the sub abilities will have to support the main abilities if possible. Most of the gear will have one ability for all the slots. I'll also be noting map tactics with routes from quickest to longest (based on the weapons/abilities) and I might time them. I shall point out blindspots that some players rarely suspect and techniques depending on the stage. To be honest, this task is difficult mostly because rank matches have the most exp and cash. Besides the risk of losing my rank and the grinding, I find this research fun.

• Rank and level: S and 40

• Time zone: Eastern Time/USA, Georgia

• Team Competitive experience: None

• Discord: TeaBitty

Huntresswizbiz

Inkling
weapons I use: Octoshot Replica
Why I want to join: I have played Pokemon competitively and I play Splatoon on a daily basis thus making me want to start playing competitively with a well organized team.
What level/rank you are in game: lvl 50 S+
What time zone/region of the world you are in: United States Maryland
Experience in a prior competitive team: None

JDvx

Inkling
NNID
jdeveaux98
Weapons: I am proficient with slashers, blasters, and shooters, I am alright with chargers, I don't fare too well with brushes and rollers
Why I want to join: I want to get into competitive splatoon and my tryout with TD didn't work out so I'm looking for other squads or teams that I can apply for
Level/rank: 47/S
Time zone/region: I am in EST(Eastern Standard Time, GMT -4) and I live in Canada
Previous experience: My only team experience was for the tentacle difficulties tryouts

Hakureiborder

Inkling
NNID
Hakureiborder
Your age: 20
Which weapons you use: Splattershot Jr., Octoshot, and Neo Sploosh
Why you want to join: I would like to improve on my skills, and become a better team player. I've had a small taste in competitive play and I am yearning for more. Most importantly, I want to hone my abilities. I believe this could be a great learning opportunity.
What level/rank you are in game: S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Central
Experience in a prior competitive team: Yes (B&B)
I also have a discord account.

aprilrose424

Inkling
Your age: 24
Which weapons you use: luna blaster neo, krakon roller, dynamo roller (also trying to learn gals)
Why you want to join: I play splatoon daily and really want to play in a more competitive environment. I've heard great things about this team and I really want to improve my play in terms of teamwork and broadening the weapons I can use well.
What level/rank you are in game: S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Eastern US
Experience in a prior competitive team: Yes - most recently, Bread & Butter, played in LUTI (didn't go so well, but we were a new squad) and Kraken Radio before that which also disbanded but we did inkstorm and some other one day tournaments so I have a little experience with that.

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
The application format can be found here http://squidboards.com/groups/team-shoal.382/extra?type=information

We appreciate you submissions :)

All applications will be responded to in a private message
Hello, my name is Lance, I am 17 years old and currently S 90 something (I lost S+ a couple days ago) I live in Arkansas, USA, so that would be CST time zone. I mostly use the tentatek splattershot, kelp splatterscope, custom dual squelcher, and other weapons too. The reason I want to join is because my old squad disbanded and ever since ive been looking for a squad to join. Right now im doing HS football and track so I cant always play whenever. It would be awesome to finally join a squad. I think this is all that you need to know, but let me know if you want anything else from me.

NELI

Inkling
NNID
Nelliisnobody
EDIT: withdrawn comment

Last edited:

NotJayden

Inkling
NNID
JDN710
Your Age: 11( Just read this)
Time Zone: Live in New Jersey
Skype: My mom will allow me to download it only for Splatoon
I currently have two accounts, my main one is where I have all gear with three slots all weapons, Level 50, gotten to S+ twice, and currently at S 81. On this account I'm only 11 so I can't friend request. On my secondary account I am 14 but I am at Level 32, some gear and weapons, but still at S
Anyways...
Weapons: I use the Tentatek/Otcoshot, Custom Jet Squlecher, and Neo Sploosh-O-Matic. I am doing well with other weapons like the Splattershot Pros, Otcobrush, Dual Squlecher, .52 Gal, and Custom Hydra Splatting
Why I want to join: I feel like I'm a very good Splatoon player for my age and I would like to show everyone my skills. I remember back in August when I wanted to send people friend requests I couldn't cause I was too young. I want to be brought up with other players and join the community. I was inspired to join competitive play from DUDE if you know him and other Splatoon players.
I have not been in any competitive team before
I know I'm very young but I am really good at this game! Trust Me

SFGxGamer

Inkling
NNID
ultragamer68954
Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Octobrush, Wasabi, and Octoshot are the weapons I'm most comfortable with. I also use N-Zap (both) and both the Gals (Deco). I'm also proficient with the Neo Sploosh and the Carbon Roller.
Why you want to join: I want to get into competitive Splatoon, make new friends to play with, and overall improve my Splatoon skills.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 50, Rank S-30
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Eastern USA, Timezone E.S.T.
Experience in a prior competitive team: None
*Note: I still have school to deal with. I'll be active during school breaks and during summer vacay. I mostly play on the weekends when I do have school. If this will hinder scheduling, then I understand if you want to reject.

NNID
PhoenixWright111
Switch Friend Code
SW-2408-8547-8688
Weapons: SplatterScope / Kelp Splatterscope
Why to Join: I want to get better at the game.
Level: 49 (Almost 50)
Place: EST in the USA
No prior competitive team

NNID
PhoenixWright111
Switch Friend Code
SW-2408-8547-8688
SplatterScope/Kelp Splatterscope
I want to get better at the game and try to go PRO!!!
Level: 49 (Almost 50)
EST in the USA
No prior competitive team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom