• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post Your Inksona and Splatoon OCs!

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
*cough cough*
This isn't exactly part of the fanfiction I'm writing at the moment, but just another idea floating in my head that ends on a very sad note that may get written or drawn...probably written if I have time.

It's probably one of my saddest ideas ever, and when I first thought it I ended up going through Kyle's emotions (sadness, anger, worry, etc etc). Now, onward!

Name(s): Firefly Tsyn (pronounced Tissin); Fly.

Race: Inkling

Appearance: Firefly normally inks herself a reddish-orange to match her logo, and her usual gear is Pilot Goggles, Berry Ski Jacket and Custom Trail Boots. Her eyes are a royal purple, and her skin is 2. The tips of her tentacles are white.

Personality: Firefly is a patient, motivated and active individual; she has enough patience to design blueprints for weapons, get the resources, build them and test them before releasing them to the public; once she's set her mind to something, it's almost impossible to stop her; and by active I mean she fidgets with her gun sometimes and wants to be more active with it, hence why she uses the Splatjet on occasion.

Main Weapon(s): She usually mains "Ember", her Splatma Five Scope, a Charger-type weapon which comes with Suction Bombs and Bomb Rush; sometimes, though, she'll use a Splatjet, a long-ranged Shooter-type weapon with Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush.

Relations: Kyle Mazanec (friend, co-worker and lover), Pixie Tsyn (Mother), Wave Tsyn (Father), Callie (friend and co-worker), Marie (friend and co-worker), Sheldon (idol).

Backstory: Firefly grew up in Flounder Heights with her parents in a small apartment. Her father worked in the police force, and her mother used to be a teacher; she quit her job to homeschool Firefly. Normally, routine was at home that if she did her homework she could watch Turf Wars all night, which prompted her to do homework efficiently and correctly so she could watch the wars. Of course, her parents had always thought that her interest in Turf Wars was because of the fighting itself; but Firefly didn't watch for that. She watched for the weapons.

Ever since watching her first Turf War, she always focused on the weapons they were using and how skilled they were with it; even now, she could probably name all the weapons, their subs and specials off-by-heart, both from watching people use the weapons and reading Ammo Knights catalogues. Once she turned 14, she blasted her way through levels and bought the Splash-o-Matic first opportunity she got, and went on for about a year with it. During that year, she tried to develop her own weapons; she had asked her mother to educate her in blueprint and weapon design so she knew how to do it when it came to that point.

The first general concept of a weapon was the 'Splatma Three'; a simple charger with Burst Bombs and Inkzooka. She took a week or so to finish the blueprint (with bringing it in to Sheldon for 'assessment'), and, once Sheldon had built it for her (of course, she watched him intently), she tested it in the testing grounds and left Ammo Knights with both a new gun and a smile. The Splatma Three was simple; a Charger with a longer charge time than the Splat Charger, but shorter time than the E-Litre 3K; the strategy was to do usual sniper things, but if someone got too close either bring out the Inkzooka or throw Burst Bombs; it worked for her for a while. In the next two months, she had developed two new weapons - the Splatma Five (with scope variation) and Splatjet - and they were sold at Ammo Knights; which, then, pushed Firefly to make a brand-name.

For about a week or so, she thought about her logo; deciding on a reddish orange flame in a distinct koru pattern at the base and matching wings (cant upload pic right now). She asked Sheldon to brand all her weapons that were in stock with the logo, and after a few months she became a known weapon developer; some of the attention was positive - things like "It's amazing how someone so young can make this stuff" - and some of it was negative - things like "She's just a wannabe; the weapons aren't even that great!" - but she didn't really care. She loved her job, and would continue until she died. which she did

Other Notes: She uses her tentacles more often than most, especially for hugs.

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@VeryButter Too bad she died.

Firefly seems like a really interesting character. I always love seeing a character doesn't have anything to do with the wonderful, wonderful turf wars that are totally the center of the universe. :P

But seriously, it is great so see someone who takes more of an interest in weapons, something I've seen before, but not expanded to such detail. So she's a weapon designer and focuses on particularly long range weapons, which is pretty cool--I lament that I am a short ranger user for the most part myself. >_>

Anyway, what's her relationship with Kyle like? Mostly friends? Mostly lovers? Mostly partners in work? How did she meet him? We see a lot about her, but not about how we family influences her life and choices. Speaking of which, how did she get to know Callie and Marie?

Further, did she ever have any doubts about what she wants to do? How does she feel about the people who idolize her? You said she doesn't care about the haters, because she's doing what she loves, but has anyone done more than hate? People do some pretty cruel things sometimes so I'm just wondering if something like that happened that would shape her life.

Has she ever wanted to do anything else? The only real thing that I feel is a bit bland about her character is how one-sided she is. She seems to live for weapons, which isn't bad. I like seeing the savant character and it's really interesting to see someone who is so dedicated to something. Alas, they don't usually make good main characters so I ask if she has other interests or goals in life for that reason.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Here have a OC

Name: Philis Monterey

Race: Octoling

Appearance: Philis, always an oddball in Octarian society, wears a series of Octo/Inkling styled clothes, A purple tee with black wrist bands, a pair of goggles, shorts with a fuchsia stripe on the side and the Octoling Boots. That's her usual outfit. She has orange eyes and pale pink skin, she got scars on her tentacles when she tried Inkling beauty products, a straighener is no tool for a Octoling's suction curls.

Occupation: Serving in the Octo Army, until the capture of the talented and well versed in techno, DJ Octavio. Then she began to hover around in either Inkopolis or Octo Valley. Making outfits out of discarded clothes, dabbling in fashionable tenta-styles as well.

Personality: She's a eccentric fashionista, designing her own outfits and hoping that she can make her own brand of clothing that both Inklings and Octolings will enjoy. Philis would try to show off her clothes in Inkopolis, but she's way too scared about showing them due to a series of 'heroic' deeds done by a certain Inkling, she is too scared to even be in Inkopolis for long periods of time. The young Octoling doesn't really have all her marbles, if one sneaks up on her in her tailoring shop. You can hear her talking to her mannequins, sometimes even acting like they talk in response, sometimes calling them her friends. Aside from talking to imaginary friends, Philis is extremely protective when it comes to her real friends, anyone who would attempt physical harm to her friends usually see a flash of monotone colours, along with a streak of Purple before being splatted. She's lost quite a few friends however, most being splatted

Relations: None, taken from her Parents at a young age to train in the Octarian Army. Almost all friends has been splatted, Loren. She sees her as a little sister, and she protects her fiecely because of it. Sally is her one and only Inkling friend, she was the one supplying her with the clothes and materials she desires and finally, a old retired Octotrooper named Vamio. (Was under her command)

Backstory: Philis was in the grand Octo Army, serving under the great DJ. That was until the capture of DJ Octavio at the hands of Cap'n Cuttlefish. Then she was sent on a scouting mission to Inkopolis with Loren, eventually leading to the Plaza. Where she found the amazing fashion and singing celebrities, Callie and Marie, the Squid Sisters. Stunned by their outfits, which was fashionable in her eyes but not Loren's. She quickly got out of Inkopolis with a couple 'liberated' articles of clothing, with Loren grumbling close behind.

Finding Vamio in his homedome, she asked the twintacle Trooper if he could teach her how to tailor her own clothes. He agreed but... how could he teach her when she has actual hands and not two tentacles, Instead handing her a pile of books to "read and learn". The young Octoling went to work with the newly found knowledge and knitted a bobble hat, impressed by this she gifted it to Loren.

Eventually, her supply of scrounged up clothes were starting to run low, worrying her that she couldn't continue making new clothes. Causing her to take on longer trips into Inkopolis where the New Squidbeak Splatoon inhabited, that was until she met Sally, a Inkling who happened to have too much clothing on her hands. Seizing the chance to acquire a even bigger wardrobe, she befriended Sally even going so far as to take her to her humble abode in Octo Valley, to show off all her created clothes. Sally offered to help her create her new clothing brand and show it off in Inkopolis, giving Philis a chance to create her brand and continue being a tailor, needless to say she accepted it.

Philis had just managed to create a selection of clothes to launch her clothing brand, listening to Sally's advice on meeting Jelonzo, the greatest fashion star ever! Using a brilliant disguise (which was a huge hoodie) she met Jelonzo in Jelly Fresh. Where she was promptly told that her sense of style was horrible and then kicked out. Depressed she went back to making a selection of clothes in Octo Valley, to top her already existing clothes. However she was visited by a black and white fat cat, he asked her if she could make a bunch of tees called Octo Tees, accepting it graciously and being provided with a sample shirt design began to make a ton of them.

She continued this until she ran out of materials, and obviously not wanting to give up her newfound job (which she was quite good at now) Philis started her own brand without Jelonzo's help and gave the citizens of Inkopolis a taste of Octo fashion, which was so much better.

Did you know I based her name off the Opisthoteuthis Adorabilis octopus? You should go check it out if you haven't, its very cute.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
By Cod, I double posted, ah well I have no idea on how to remove so... questionaire?

Nah, making specialized characters is hard, maybe on the questions.

Last edited:

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
I guess I'll join in on the fun. I'm not good at making characters, but I'll try.

Name: Tanomene Zed

Appearance: Wears a FishFry Visor with an Olive Ski Jacket, or White Arrowbands with a Shirt and Tie (white). Pro Trail Boots for both sets. Has yellow eyes and the darkest skin color (7), and uses a yellow ink color with dark blue-ish/ indigo tentacle tips. 5ft 10 and a half.

Occupation: Works part time at Jelly Fresh, dealing with inklings struggling with ability knowledge and design choices. He adores Jelonzo's calm freshness and aspires to be like him.

Personality: Very excitable but somewhat shy. Finds it hard to make friends with other inklings and has some trouble speaking to customers at his job. He's very perceptive and tries to look at every disagreement and problem at every angle, as he despises unneeded angst between people. Kindhearted, fairly bright and a slight bit empty-minded at times, (from thinking to deep about things) his goal is leave people with a grin on their face. Loves when people make up nicknames, as his name can be a handful.

Relations: Mia Zed (mother), Nikel Zed (father), Minel Zed (brother), Kira Tenma (co-worker and teammate [female]), Myu Gon (teammate met when he first set foot on the battlefield. [female]), and Matteo Agnel (teammate met during battle [male])

Backstory: He lived in a fairly sized town near Arowana Mall, where he grew up with his brother, mother and father. His mother works as an animator for a hit TV show, Inkurama. His father is a studio worker for the Squid Sisters, so he met them at 10 years old along with his twin brother. They all have a Big Sister, Little Brother type of relationship, and treat one another like close family. The first time he saw a turf war was when he left to work at Arowana Mall, ignoring the warning banner over the area blocked off for battling, he wandered into a fight in progress. Without noticing, ink struck him and he was crippled on the spot, helpless and immobile. A female inkling noticed him trying to painfully hide in a clean area and helped him up, introducing herself as Myuku. "Awww, a newbie! You must be scared, after being hit like that. Don't worry, you won't kick the bucket here! Grab my hand and hold on tight!", she said before jumping high into the air towards a giant panel. Poor Tano had never been so scared in his life, between the crippling and jumping, he was ready to faint.

"Wait here, this will keep you safe during the match. It's almost over anyway!" Myu gurgled while swimming away towards a opposite colored inkling. About 30 seconds or so afterwards, a dressed up cat came and declared the other team the a winners. "WHAT THE SPLAT?!?","Ugh we had that...", and "Mannnn....", could be heard from Myu's team. She, however, took Tano's hand and showed him Inkopolis. They went all around, exploring every nook and cranny. Eventually, they reached the Squid Sisters office and Myu introduced him. He told her that he knew them already, and , to Myu's surprised, was met with open arms. After catching up with the pop stars, they headed off to the shops, where Tano met Jelonzo. He noticed how Jelonzo just oozed freshness, and asked if he could work here, in his usual shy way. Jelonzo just lost a employee, so Tano was hired and was allowed to start in a few days. Tano was confused and asked why a few weeks, and Jelonzo just said, "To give you the time to move to the Ink of the Polis, no?"

Tano ran home after getting Myu's cell and a registration sheet for his new job. He tells his family he wants to move to the Ink of the Polis, and they pack up and set out right away. (Since Tano didn't notice Jelonzo's accent, he had loads of trouble getting there.) Tano got a last minute apartment and fell asleep quickly, dreaming of how his new life here in Inkopolis would be like. He also had nightmares of that jumping thing Myu did earlier that morning.

Jelonzo goes through a training session, teaching him the abilities of each piece of gear for future reference. Afterwards, he meets Kira, who shows him around his new workplace. She helps him break out of his shell and, along with Myu, brings him into the world of battling. Along the way toward the top, Tano meets Mattteo, who was a formidable inkling who could hold his own in a gunfight. Tano got better and better in the turf war world, and eventually challenged ranked, but due to the randoms he was paired up with, he decided to make a squad. Since Kira, and Matteo was a C+, and Myu a B, he thought that they had a good chance at winning the upcoming battles to come.

(So, now we've reached the present, where Tano works at Jelly Fresh, and battles on the side. As for what weapon he uses, he switches ever so often, so he can be useful in any spot on the team. Myu usually uses a Krak-On Roller, as she like to splat people with ease. Kira uses the E-Litre 3k Scope, supporting her team from afar. Matteo picks any close-mid range weapon so he can get up close and personal.)

Thanks for reading my little story! This was my first time doing something like this, so I'd accept any feedback!

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I'm not good at making characters, but I'll try.
Humble much? This is wonderful. :P

Really the only thing I'd work on as far as writing would be dialogue--separate it out into different lines. It makes reading it simpler. Otherwise I would ask, do you think that Arowana Mall isn't a part of Inkopolis?

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Humble much? This is wonderful. :p

Really the only thing I'd work on as far as writing would be dialogue--separate it out into different lines. It makes reading it simpler. Otherwise I would ask, do you think that Arowana Mall isn't a part of Inkopolis?
Yea, now that I look at it, Arowana Mall is probably part of Inkopolis. I was so busy making my own headcanon, I forgot the facts! ;) Anyways, thanks for the tip! I'm thinking of writing a story about all these characters sometime in the future.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
My inkling would have Pink tentacles and purple at the bottom, Light pink eyes, Pale-ish skin...
Name: Seashell
Pronouns: She/Her
She would wear Lolita Fashion like:

And

And wears Rocking Horse and teaparty shoes...
Her weapons would be N-Zap '89 and Aerospray RG... (Modified to match her dresses ;w; )
She's artsy, loves helping kids learn how to play battles and such, Loves history and is fascinated by Humans...
She is clumsy and hates when she gets ink on her outfit!
If I ever draw her I'll post it here!!! :>

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I've got two OC's for ya! And just in time for Splatfest too. I'm new at this so I'm gonna need the best possible feedback.
Name(s): [Lucas, and Andrew]
Race: [Inkling]
Appearance: [Lucas is an Inkling... who is not yet fully grown, so normally you'll just see him as mostly humanoid, but with a light blue squid head, and he has brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing a:clothes_tes022: with :shoes_sht008: shoes. Andrew is a Green Inkling with blue eyes, and often wears hoodies and an Squidvader Cap.]
Relations: [The two Inklings are brothers, and they have parents, who often worry about the two since Lucas isn't fully grown yet and the two have a knack of getting into trouble via pranks and messing with people.]
Backstory: [On Lucas's 14th birthday, he discovered he would be turning into a kid later then usual, but since his 15th Birthday has passed, his expected to have his full humanoid form soon enough, and while waiting to fully grow into his full humanoid form Andrew decides he babysit him around Inkopolis. Both grew up in Inkopolis, where mostly everyone knows about Lucas's "condition". The two still live in Inkopolis being a somewhat known pair due to their pranks and jokes. Lucas's reasons for pranking people is because he's not a full grown Inkling, and can't fight Turf Wars yet, and Andrew joins in to make sure he doesn't do anything too drastic.]
Personality: Lucas is more social of the two brothers, but he really doesn't like it when people make fun of him based off him not being fully grown yet and can sometimes explode with anger, and say reall nasty. Andrew is more calmer then Lucas overall, and sometimes have to stop him physically from causing a scene. The two love to voice act, so often do skits with one another, using multiple voices with one another.
Tell me what you think. I honestly think I could've done better on some parts...
Edit: Fixed some parts that would've caused some issues with the cannon thanks to @DarkGold777

Last edited:

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
@MacSmitty: Mind if I mention something? I like the idea of a squid that matures later, but there's conflicting information in that they gradually change from squid form at birth to ending up in humanoid form at the matured age, rather than instantly transform at the right time. The Splatoon Direct proves it by showing the stages of the Inkling's growth.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@MacSmitty: Mind if I mention something? I like the idea of a squid that matures later, but there's conflicting information in that they gradually change from squid form at birth to ending up in humanoid form at the matured age, rather than instantly transform at the right time. The Splatoon Direct proves it by showing the stages of the Inkling's growth.
Oh Yeah... I forgot about that thing from the Nintendo Direct.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Name(s): [Whatever your Inksona is named; nicknamed; titled]
Race: [What are they? Inkling? Octoling? Anemone? Urchin? Jellyfish? Shrimp--there's a lot of them in this universe]
Appearance: [What do they look like? What do they wear often and why? Any defining features that make them stand out? Got art for them?]
Relations: [Family? Friends? Rivals? Enemies? Role models?]
Backstory: [What made your character who they are? Defining events and turning points? Where did they grow up? Who was important in their life? Where are they now? Why do they do what they do?]
Name: Bulle [Pronounced Bull]
Race: Bull Shark
Appearance: He looks like one of those man-sharks off that one old cartoon and like them, he's cut like a diamond. He has countless scars littered all over his body from being beaten up, most of them because he deserved it. He's quite a hot-head at times.
Relations: The usual shark mom and shark dad, you know how it works. He also has a thing for Marie because of her "edge", not so much for Callie, he thinks Callie has been spoiled from her fame.
Personality: He's a brute, he'd easily be compared to a viking. If you can't beat it up, steal it or talk to it, it's not worth the effort. Though, if he likes you and you're being bullied, just try and stop him from pulverizing your foe. No really, go ahead... He's also usually quite grumpy for a while if he loses a battle.
Weapon Preference: Krak-On Splat Rollers. "CHOO CHOO!!!". He loves running over people.
Battle Personality: Loud, right off the bat. In fact, he howls right off count of the match starting. Until he gets splatted, then he rampages and goes nuts. Thankfully, he only uses his roller.
Note: Unlike Inklings and other races, he CAN NOT swim in ink. He can only swim in water. Though, the same rules apply in battle, as in he can be damaged by opposing ink and splatted.

If i can't be a shark:

Name: Lester Applewood Roquefort
Race: Sea Urchin
Appearance: He wears a very fancy getup, suit, dress shoes and a coat, the whole deal. You might automatically assume he doesn't battle because he's so fancy, but you'd be wrong. He battles frequently and makes sure he's clean and presentable before socializing. He also wears fancy felt gloves to cover his hands when he battles, but he takes them off when he socializes.
Relations: He's assumedly dealt with Spyke at one point. You know those types, all secretive and shady. Well Lester here is the same way, only he seems to have gone with a different theme. You could also say he was involved with Cap'n Cuttlefish, although Cap would have NO idea Lester exists.
Personality: Quite proper and very fussy, he'll be quick to tell you that you're going against the rules, if he knows them. He's also the kind of person to tell you you're doing something wrong, but with forced restraint. Also, as stated, he's quite secretive. He may know something you don't, or he might not.
Weapon Preference: E-Liter 3k Scope, he's quite good at it. (The real me, is not, huge difference here.)
Battle Personality: Very quiet. In fact, other inklings keep thinking he leaves the match untill he splats people. Then he's gone again. He's killer in Rainmaker Matches, the only way you can win is in cover or hiding in ink, obviously. Still, you don't know where he is.

Also, let me know where to start RPing and how, i've very new to this sort of RPing.

I would think because of the war for Land having Octoling or Octarians in Inkopolis would be a huge no no do to fear of possible inside jobs.

I like to say that younger Inkling just thinks of the Great Turf War as history nothing more then that i mean as far as all the Inklings know the zap fishes were just taking by someone they didn't really know who. I mean as far as we know Capt. Cuttlefish could have just had a lucky guess
Personally, i think, at the time the game is, you're right. Nobody except Cap and probably even whoever the hero was would care about Octarians. I also belive that Cap was very lucky and was mostly just paranoid.

I think it was a "Oh hey, i was right" a few stages in, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@MacSmitty I like the idea of the birth defect as well, though I will ask why Lucas pranks people. I really don't get the connection between being malformed and pranking--is it revenge? Jealousy? To pass the time?

@Lester Roquefort I don't see why you can't be a shark. It's up to you to decide what you want to do and what you don't want to do with your character. ;)

You'll have to wait for someone to be up to GMing an RP for everyone to join in--after that you can just join in after filling out their character application.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Boo! I just sorta thought of this OC on the spot, I don't know how I haven't made a nerdy character yet. Here we go!

Name: Ride
Appearance: Light blue hair with green colored eyes. He wears a grey shirt, usually with thin jacket over it, as well as black boots.
Occupation: Tactician for his squad, he also enjoys modifying weapons in his "workshop".
Relations: He mostly hangs around with his squad-mates, Core, Roy and John. He regularly keeps in contact with his mom and dad. Who worry about him a lot. He has a sister Octoling (Who I'll post about here later)

Personality: The nerdy joker, he is confident around others and always try to make the best out of the situation he's in. When he's in the room you're bound to get a laugh from everyone with his jokes and witty comments. That is, when he's not on his iSquid. He has an app for everything, really, if you are around him long enough you'll see. He's an expert in math and problem solving. He's a huge fan of everything tech related. He can always think his way out of a situation and is always the first guy to back down from a fight He mainly uses chargers.

Backstory:
Every since he was young squidkid, he adored technology and once he entered school, math was his game. In school, he was always the class clown. Inserting witty comments and cracking jokes whenever possible. Once he grew up, and learned more about the great city of Inkopolis, he knew he was born to go there. He hoped eventually he could pursue a career in creating tech and modifying weapons.
Once he got older, his love for tech continued and eventually, he moved to Inkopolis. He loved participating in turf wars, mainly so he earn cash to buy weapons, then modify them. He eventually turned his apartment into a full-on workshop. After about a year of playing ink-battle, he joined a squad, they soon became his closest friends. He was their tactician and charger. When he wasn't playing in ink battles, he was in his workshop, or designing tactics, or just hanging around with his squad.

Last edited:

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
I think I'll put my other OC down here for the hell of it

Name: Sherry/Cherry
Appearance: She's rather short, with tentacles much longer than normal that she keeps tied up in a ponytail where they hang down to her legs. Her ink color is a bright red, a bit conflicting with other ink colors but no bother for her. Blue eyes, red sneakers and a violet striped shirt. Nothing special honestly aside from her color and tentacles.
Relations: Parents, boyfriend who's a social outcast
Backstory: She's really rambunctious and energetic, and usually this would be good to make friends with. However, she has a severe temper, and if she's crossed she will not hesitate to kick the living daylights out of anyone or anything. She gets into fights a lot because of this - not just turf wars, but full on hand-to-hand brawls, and she isn't afraid to fight dirty either. This marks her down as a bit of an outcast, but she tries to make the most of it.
One particular thing of note is that she met an Octoling one day while in Octo valley, and though the two didn't quite hit it off after awhile they grew friendly, and it wasn't all too long before she found herself with an Octoling boyfriend. All things considered, she's quite happy.

she's more of an AU variation of an OC of mine tbh

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@MacSmitty I like the idea of the birth defect as well, though I will ask why Lucas pranks people. I really don't get the connection between being malformed and pranking--is it revenge? Jealousy? To pass the time?

You'll have to wait for someone to be up to GMing an RP for everyone to join in--after that you can just join in after filling out their character application.
Lucas's condition isn't really a birth defect, it's more of a stunted growth, as it's taking him longer then normal to have a humanoid form. And to clear some misconceptions about his prankings, he does it since there's not much for a person like him to do, since he technically can't join Turf Wars. He is jealous of other Inklings, no denying that, but jealously isn't the main reason he pranks people... Most of the time.

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
Oooh! I love RP c:

Name(s): Cinzia (Cinzy) Montalvo
Race: Cinzia is an inkling, with prehistoric aged shrimp ancestors.
Appearance: Cinzia is fairly short, clocking in at 5'1 or 154.94 centimeters. Her skin is a pasty pale color, with visible twine of blue veins on her wrists. Her ears are slightly pointed, complimenting her heart-shaped faced. Cinzia has four cropped tentacles that shape around her cheekbones, and are just long enough to be tucked neatly behind the previously mentioned ears. Her eyes are amber-- with blue rings around the rim of the iris. Her eyebrows are neatly placed above her eyes, and her face is symmetrical.
Relations: She's got a very large family that i'll flesh out further when i've got time on my side. All that's really needed is that she has shrimp descent.
Backstory: Cinzy was born a fairly simple life full of happiness-- a phantasmagoria of joy and excitement. She was birthed into a colossus family with 5 brothers and 3 sisters, along with her two parents. Cinzia was the youngest of all the children, and wasn't consistently teased; however it still saddened her that she wasn't able to engage in Turf Wars with her family. She still managed to find a good time playing outside with the other young inklings within the apartment complex. After a long period of constant boredom and sleepiness, she was finally able to participate! However, she was very, very, very 'unfresh.' As you will come to understand, Cinzia has crippling social anxiety along with narcolepsy. Cinzy finds it difficult to stay awake during Turf Wars-- making her a not very valuable asset to a team. She hasn't found friendship quite yet. She likes to use a roller so she can run away fast from the other team.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Just made a new OC!

Name: Rosaria; sometimes called "Rose", but usually Rosaria
Species: Inkling
Appearance:
(just an Art Academy sketch, but you should get the picture)
Not pictured are her shoes, which are the same purple as her hairbands and pants stripes. Other appearance info is in the image.
Relations: She has a mother and a father, as well as a younger brother who is still a kid (aka under 13, not a teen, thanks memetic commercial >:Y). She has plenty of friends, one of them being Daniel (me!).
Bio: Rosaria is a rich girl who lives in a mansion. However, although she's a little snooty and smug, she's obviously nice from just saying hi to her. Despite being rich all her life, she keeps doing regular chores and such things anyone her age would do to avoid spoiling herself. She tends to get defensive of her friends, not hesitating to scold anyone who is unnecessarily mean to them. She met and befriended Daniel after a Turf War battle ended and she approached him, complementing his skill and vice versa (yes, it's cliche, but just go with it). Her favorite foods are pasta-related foods such as spaghetti, and she is a fan of sci-fi. In Turf Wars, she mains the Luna Blaster (fitting her love of sci-fi), and tends to play with an aggressive playstyle. She likes listening to rock music, interestingly.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Name: Alex
Appearance: Hero Outfit, blue hair
Weapons: Inkbrush, Jet Squelcher, Splatterscope
Personality: Alex is fun loving, kind, and curious. But in Turf War, he's all business, splatting any enemy he comes across. He is also a near-silent protagonist during them.
Bio: As a kid (kiddiesquiddie? Squiddiekiddie?) he always enjoyed watching Turf War, sometimes even walking to Ammo Knights to ask about the weapons the winning team used. He (from walking there atleast once a week) has become great friends with Sheldon, even occasionally receiving a discount on particularly expensive weapons so he could study them for his 'Turf Day', a big party featuring a Turf War marathon. When his Turf Day came around, Sheldon came to referee-- Judd was busy. Alex won three of the five, getting insight on how his favorite weapons worked when he wasn't just squidding aroung in the practice area. He thought the Slosher would be good, but he couldn't work it under pressure-- and consequently, enemy fire-- so he doesn't use it much. He found the Splatterscope-- one he was iffy about-- very useful for defending his team. Jet Squelcher could snipe without a charging time, and Inkbrush quenched his thirst for 'fresh ninja awesomeness'. Ironically, he still goes for the 'ink from above' strategy when using the Inkbrush.
When joining the queue for his first Judd-refereed Turf War, he felt confident. He won his Turf Day, he could take on the other Inklings. In his first Turf War, he got good teammates and he played a major role in the victory, along with his Inkbrush. (Which would bring us to the present plot of a RP I have an Idea for... if I made it! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom