• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Private Battles: All Are Welcome

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
So in one week we get a new patch update, Arowana Mall disappearing for bug repairs, a new map, and a completely new weapon!

Whew, that's a lot to take in. So how about enjoying some of this freshness with The Spawn Point's during another one of our weekly Public Private Battle sessions, Saturday, March 3rd @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET (1:30AM BST/2:30AM).

It's our nearly weekly, everyone-is-welcome, get-together for members and nonmembers to just play some casual ranked battles together! With some mini-games, Salmon Running, Turf War on the table should time or requests permit.

Consider these sessions as a bit of practice, a bit of a testing ground, and a bit of scrimmage, but more than a bit of fun! Hey, it's a way to play some ranked battles with less stress and salt too!

So all skill levels are welcome to participate and membership is not necessary!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
DY9iTbUW0AAsnQq.jpeg
We're almost there! March is most over then the April 3.0 countdown begins!

New maps, new clothes, new updates, new rank, new weapons released as a group!

Are you excited?! Are you hyped?! Then you're invited to bring yourself and that energy to The Spawn Point's weekly casual Public Private Battle sessions, Saturday, March 24th @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET (1:30AM BST/2:30AM).

What's that you ask? It's our nearly weekly, everyone-is-welcome, get-together for members and nonmembers to just play some casual ranked battles together! With some mini-games, Salmon Running, Turf War on the table should time or requests permit.

Consider these sessions as a bit of practice, a bit of a testing ground, and a bit of scrimmage, but more than a bit of fun! Hey, it's a way to play some ranked battles with less stress and salt too!

So all skill levels are welcome to participate and membership is not necessary!

GH?ST

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3183-4487-8412
eyo, id like to join the party
And i just found out about this, so #newbiehere
and #newbiesplatoonplayer and #notreallyvoicechat person

good with dual weapons: dapple and squelchers. but lvl 37 and rank is avrg to low af ratio: Splat Zones: A-;Tower: A-;Rain: B; Claim: C; Grizzco: Profreshional 60/99

nnid: burhgr
sw: 3183-4487-8412

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
We're less a judge of stats and more judging of character, but a general idea of where you are skillwise doesn't hurt though. =p

However with Splatfest taking place this weekend we likely won't have a session Saturday. But there will be those looking for Splatest teammates!

GH?ST

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3183-4487-8412
Ah i c, coolios :3

I thought this site only care about stats..
the directions i got here was confusing about the requirements.. ..do these people want high stats or not or both average or some harvard graduate, jesus tell me

Tho thanks for lmk ^^

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Dapd86VVMAAl9CR.jpeg

Farewell datamined Autobomb Launcher special! Oh the salty shenanigans that could've been had with the chicken bucket. ='(

But we shall endure, with this Splat Bomb + Ink Storm kit!

And if you want to give it a good workout in rank modes without the stress and loss of rank, then you're more than welcome to use it and any other weapons in The Spawn Point's casual Public Private Battle session, Saturday, April 14th @ 5:30PMPT/8:30PM ET (1:30AM BST/2:30AM).

A low sodium based ranked mode romp for members and nonmembers alike of any skill level. Want to practice a different weapon? Trying out a new strategy? Wanting to improve your rank skills without cracking that bar? Then join us for a spell and enjoy yourself! =)

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Looks like this weekend will be exciting!

But whether or not you take part in the Inkling Open qualifiers, watch the stream, or watch the playback--I bet you're gonna be brimming with energy!! =D

So how about burning some of it off with The Spawn Point crew in the weekly Casual Public Private Battle session, this Saturday, April 21st @ 5:30PMPT/8:30PM ET (1:30AM BST/2:30AM).

What better way to close out that post-tournament hype than with a spastic workout session! So super jump to us for low sodium, ranked mode jam session for members and nonmembers alike! Squids of all skill levels and weapon choices welcome!

MarkMac

Inkling
Hi. I'm new to this board. Really interested in joining your 4/21 session. What do I need to do?

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Other than just showing up? Do you have a discord account? I can pm you a link to the group server.

Ansible

Community Ambassador

Version 3.0 is here! Four new weapons at once! A new stage! An updated rank! New clothing! Weapon and ability changes!

That's a lot to take in, and test out!

Well if you're looking for a proving ground, then you're welcome to join in the latest casual private public Private Battle session hosted by The Spawn Point crew this Saturday, April 28th @5:30PMPT/8:30PM ET (1:30AM BST/2:30AM).

What better way to test out the 3.0 changes (without ever losing your rank) than in a low sodium, ranked mode free-for-all session for members and nonmembers alike! Squids of all skill levels, weapon choices, clan affiliations welcome! =D

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Name: Krayz
TimeZone: BST
Friend code: SW-7797-7734-9478

Level: 22
Splatzones: B-
Rainmaker: B
Tower Control: C+
Clam Blitz: B

Role: I enjoy playing support roles the most but genuinely like all types of roles and WILL get better at them all.

Weapons: Same as roles. Enjoy all.

Fairly new to the game but racked up my 60 hours of game play pretty fast. I'm addicted and have watched hours of YouTube stuff lol.
Looking for squidmates for league battles. Would also like to join a team soon I'm just in the process of learning the mast and routes etc.

Add me

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Discord: krayzwham#1832

Role: I enjoy playing support roles the most but genuinely like all types of roles and WILL get better at them all.

Fairly new to the game but racked up my 60 hours of game play pretty fast. I'm addicted and have watched hours of YouTube stuff lol.
Looking for squidmates for league battles. Would also like to join a team soon I'm just in the process of learning the mast and routes etc.

Add me

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Discord: krayzwham#1832

Add me

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
I’d like to join for some practice before I head back into S rank. Pikachu547 in game; friend code’s on my page. One thing though, apparently I don’t know much about communication, so you’ll have to tell me what a PM is.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I'll add you soon as I can. PM means "private message," though the term has been getting supplanted by DM (direct message) nowadays.

Also, do you have a discord account so you can meet the others?

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
No, sorry... hope I’m not making it too difficult for you. Is there a conversation I can join...?

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Nah, you're not being difficult at all. It's just that everyone, including our lurkers, have migrated from our Squidboards group page to a Discord server.

So other than me being a old fashioned forum rat, all the cool squids and lurkers throughout the Splatoon community hangout on Discord.

But it's not a requirement. Our private battle session is rather consistent and you're always welcome to hit me up if you want to league in the evenings or weekend afternoon.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Awesome! A little more about my gameplay...

-Favourite weapons: Rollers, Brushes, Rapid Blaster; looking to start on regular Blasters
-Team experience: zero (heh, solo queue only. Can’t bother to find a team to save my life)
-Skill: Good, not the best. (Profresh 100, A to S rank)

Where can I find a schedule for private battles?

Ansible

Community Ambassador
The "official" one we have on Saturdays gets posted here.

In fact, with no more back-to-back weekly Splatfests we can now have our usual The Spawn Point public Private Battle this coming Saturday, May 26th @5:30PMPT/8:30PM ET (1:30AM BST/2:30AM)!!

So you and anyone else are more than welcome to join us then. =D

Meanwhile, on Discord one of our members is trying to have a Friday PB session. PM'd you a link to the server.

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Hey guys, since you're already playing Private Battles regularly, would some of you like to join our NLI tournament(s), which are also organized in Private Battles of course? :)

If so, you can find everything here: https://squidboards.com/threads/jun-9-2018-nl-inklings-tournament-online.32826/#post-254475
Our next (second) Splatourney is scheduled for June 9th (and we could definitely need more squids for that!) and soon we want to do them monthly or bi-monthly.

FYI: NLI stands for 'Nintendo Life Inklings', a Discord server that started with 5 of us and quickly grew and now has people from all kinds of different places. We also play League Battles each S(pl)aturday. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom