• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Private Battles: All Are Welcome

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Still a touch hungry for another session?

Then join us for today's Sunday Supper at around 5:00PM PT/8:00PM ET, which is also 1:00AM BST/2:00AM CEST.

A nice bit of dessert before the workweek begins, no?

yung_dundas

Inkling
NNID
BleachHouse
This sounds exactly what I'm looking for, just a community I can pop in an out of for some friendly stress-free private/squad battles and meet some new people. I'm usually about S50 in solo but go up or down depending on the day/rotation lol. NNID is BleachHouse, Discord is yonge_mashu #7581

Hope to see you guys there!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Sorry for the late announcement my squishies!

But yes indeed, this Saturday we are indeed having another double private battle sessions:

• First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST

And again both sessions will be hosted by the bobble-capped brilliance of @Ikaheishi! Yaa~aay!!!
(note to self: commission an inkling/muppet flailing gif)

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
This sounds like a good amount of fun :) Would love to join!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
@Pareto & @kap09, sent you both a link to the server. I'll add your nnids later after I stop being lazy and sort through my list to figure out who's who.

Mase374

Inkling
NNID
Mase374
Hi i would love to join.
NNID=Mase374
I think that's it. If there is any other requirements, just reply to this and I will be sure to post it. :) Thank You

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Ellu~ @Mase374, I sent you a friend request but you have it disabled.

Meanwhile, a Discord account is not a necessity; it's just one of the methods we use to communicate with everyone aside from this thread. No mics necessary as we don't really use voice chat.

Mase374

Inkling
NNID
Mase374
Ok I think I fixed that problem I'm pretty sure you can send it now.. I also added you to my friends list. Thank you

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Oh dear me! During my preppin, packin, and travelin I failed to set aside a moment to post here.

But now you'll know this! So now hear this:

This Saturday you too can hop aboard either of our private battle sessions:

• First departure @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second departure @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
Your head tour guide to adventure and battle will be @Ikaheishi!

If you're not in the discord chat, you need to be notified of any changes, or just wish to share some home videos/pics from your recent tour, feel free to post them here.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Not all of us are on Autumn Break, yet. So private battle classes are still in session!

This Saturday's class schedule is:

• First period @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second period @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
Headmistress @Ikaheishi will be the main hoster for the duration. After each period--usually averaging about two hours--some of us tend to form pickup groups in study hall (squad battles), gym (turf war) or at recess (hide&seek, beakon defender, inkballoon fights, charger joust, etc.).

If you're not in the discord chat, need to be notified of any changes, or just wish to share some recent videos/pics, or have any questions or comments feel free to post here.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Private Battles? All are welcome you say? Mind if I could join in? (I might be a bit at the last minute considering that post above but it's okay I guess...)
And yes, you can send me the discord link to the server!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
@Goolloom,

Caught me just in time as I was skimming the boards. PM sent.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm going to be hosting the private battle sessions this Saturday. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to play with us and I haven't added you yet.

This Saturday's private battle schedule is:
  • First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I hope you're enjoying your Fall Break or vacation time! If not, then take a little time for yourself. Perhaps stop by a little roadside attraction. Like our hosted private battles that will be taking place this Saturday.
  • First attraction found @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second attraction found @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
Our host(s) for either session will be either @Babycowland and/or @DualQuelcher... they should let us know as the appointed times draw near.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I hope you're enjoying your Fall Break or vacation time! If not, then take a little time for yourself. Perhaps stop by a little roadside attraction. Like our hosted private battles that will be taking place this Saturday.
  • First attraction found @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second attraction found @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
Our host(s) for either session will be either @Babycowland and/or @DualQuelcher... they should let us know as the appointed times draw near.
I'm going to be hosting the first session in about 20 minutes if anyone's up for some private battles.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Well hello my delicious little calamari kiddies!

I do hope everyone is enjoying this merry Halloween week in some fashion. If you like an extra treat or practice some tricks, well we'll be having our weekly private battle sessions again this Saturday.
  • First fright jumps scares you @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second fright jump scares you @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
Your lack of skill a horror story in itself? We'll help you become frightfully good. Left a ghostly hallow from rank battles and competitions? Let's resurrect your sense of fun from the dead. Using different tactics, weapons, and gear you're not comfortable with terrify you? Well it's time you had some scary, but safe, thrills in learning them.

Our host(s) for the sessions will be that bewitching bobble-headed terror @Ikaheishi or the stalking, creeping, mooing chaos that is @Babycowland!

Players from anywhere, of any rank, and any skill level are welcome to join! We just ask you have a frightfully good time.

But remember: in a game without voice chat, no one can hear you scream~...

BOOoo~yah~hahaha~! (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Don't have discord but joining would be nice!
NNID:qazxswedcvf12_3
Don't judge my ID plz
btw I don't think that 7:30pm would work for me (Britain 6 hours ahead of CT atm)
Hey there. You're more than welcome to join us. And it's totally fine if the 7:30 p.m. CT time doesn't work for you. We usually also have an earlier session at about 2:30 p.m. CT to accommodate people who live outside of the Americas (I'm going to be making the lobby for that in the next 5 minutes, actually).

I provisionally registered you as a friend by the way. I look forward to playing with you.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Since it's Halloween, more or less, decided to dress myself up for our battles. Then I had some fun and took plaza pics with some of the participants to amuse myself. (might need to resize these later)

"Say hello to Inkopolis' famously unknown public inkvestigator, Ansible B. Clueless. Protecting the plaza, because it's not like we've got some sort of secret agents to protect us!"

"I think something is about to happen. Good idea Judd! Remain inconspicuous!"

"Don't worry ma'am, I'll help you find your dropped beat. And the cord to your headphones while I'm at it. Eh, what's a bluetooth? You should see a dentist."

"Word of advice kid: keep your nose clean and stay out of enemy ink. And no, neither of you smell anything! It-it wasn't me! HONEST!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom