• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

PROJECT: Stage locations in the world of splatoon

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
isn't it that specifically the stages in the kettles are underground? if you pay attention, all the octo valley stages have fake "skies", made up of TV screens. whereas the hub world (where you enter the stages) appears to have an actual sky. i don't know how it could manage that if it was underground.
That must mean that the kettles have the power to transport Inklings miles away, basd off of the map that Legofan613 created, which I still use as my main map to look at

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Holy crap i almost forgot i even made this thread :scared:
Now that i'm (temporarily) done with school i can actually get back to work on this, starting with those darn telephone wires.

Last edited:

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
I just want to thank you Leronne, for starting this thread, I have really enjoyed seeing what people have found, and doing some speculations myself, and the whole process has just been fun

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I just want to thank you Leronne, for starting this thread, I have really enjoyed seeing what people have found, and doing some speculations myself, and the whole process has just been fun
No prob. The most exciting part about this is when you find a connection between maps. I remember the port mackerel find (the one that connected moray and hammerhead) being the best one of the bunch. I'm really close to connecting flounder and camp, but i just need a good look in the training facility. The one that's still throwing me off is urchin underpass. There's clearly a few highways above it, but i don't see the pattern above urchin when i look at highways from moray. For now i guess i could put urchin next to moray. walleye warehouse kinda has the same problem. The only one i still can't figure out is mahi-mahi. There's a clue during splatfest, where you see fireworks in a distance at the beach of mahi. So inkopolis is relatively far from mahi and mahi may or may not be on a seperate island (and even then i don't know in which direction it lies).

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
My new theory is that there are two different sky tree-ish towers. Both on different sides of Ikopolis River(Can we really call it a river, it seems more like a bay). One is curved (like the one seen in arowana mall) and one is straight up and down(like the one seen from port makerel). This would make sense considering that the one sky tree theory has the tower changing shape, also i think there are three different bridges, but i'm not so sure about that one, looking into it. Will try to reply soon.

Edit: (looking back on the thread, I think you guys already knew this)

Last edited:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
When looking at the sky tree in Inkopolis Plaza, you can see the crane featured in Moray towers
There's actually 2 reasons why i think that isn't that crane. For one. We've pretty much confirmed that moray towers is situated way on the other side of the bay opposite to inkopolis plaza. Second......
WVW69jRoPmQOb7RBv1.jpg

There's a similar crane on hammerhead. This crane is on the side closest to inkopolis plaza, so it's likely that this is that crane you see. Alternatively it could also be a crane for a miscellaneous building that's under construction.

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
Oh, I almost forgot about that. Well, I'll try to find the crane the crane that i see from the plaza on arowana mall

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
Turns out Bluefin Depot is just across the bay from Port Mackerel and Moray Towers (this isn't my image, but somebody by the name of frozenpandaman did find this and posted it on reddit) you can clearly see the arcs that you can see from port mackerel and moray towers, and you can see those dome-like buildings featured in the background of moray towers, hammerhead bridge, port mackerel, etc. There's probably too much fog to be able to see hammerhead bridge and the side with inkopolis plaza, but this is all the evidence we need to pinpoint bluefin depot, right? And I'm sorry if you guys already knew this because the frozenpandaman guy found it 11 months ago

Attachments

Last edited:

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
Something a little off topic, but is any one interested in Sheldon's new line of food weapons. Examples: Soda Slosher, Wasabi Splattershot

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Turns out Bluefin Depot is just across the bay from Port Mackerel and Moray Towers (this isn't my image, but somebody by the name of frozenpandaman did find this and posted it on reddit) you can clearly see the arcs that you can see from port mackerel and moray towers, and you can see those dome-like buildings featured in the background of moray towers, hammerhead bridge, port mackerel, etc. There's probably too much fog to be able to see hammerhead bridge and the side with inkopolis plaza, but this is all the evidence we need to pinpoint bluefin depot, right? And I'm sorry if you guys already knew this because the frozenpandaman guy found it 11 months ago
Definitely didn't know this. Surprised i haven't seen this myself, but that's another map down.

Do you think it's possible that Saltspray Rig could be next to one of those bridges?
No. The bridges seem to be really close to civilization and saltspray seems to lie really far off the coast. But i think i do know which bridge it's next too, but i'm not 100% sure. Yet. I'm basically gonna take as many screenshots today and tommorow as i possibly can, and i'll post all the findings (new and old) in this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom