• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Save Inkopolis

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
After the series of events that happened to Agent 1, she respawned confused. "Whoa! I could have sworn I had a jump on that kid..." She said referring to Shade. She squid jumped back to the ground and landed in her own ink. Agent 1 looked over at Agent Z and knew she was on a different level and it made her smile a bit. Tink simply watched, but Agent 1 didn't want that. She wanted everyone to participate so she could test their skills. She charged at Tink as quickly as she could and Tink's eyes widened as he took out his frying pan and used it protect himself.

"She's fast!" Tink thought in his head and forced her Krak-On roller to hit the floor. Agent 1 quickly raised it back up and slammed down on Tink's frying pan using brute force. Slam after slam Agent 1's roller was getting the best of Tink and he felt weak against her. He let out a short war cry and moved out the way and raised his pan to hit her head.

Being an expect at CQC (close-quarter-combat) Agent 1 quickly tripped Tink on his back slammed her Krak-On roller on him. He splatted and was soon going to respawn in a bit. "Heh. Nice try salmon, but you need to be quicker than that to get the drop on me." She looked at Agent Z and Shade and got ready for the next fight. "I won't let you get the drop on me this time, missy."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Damn it Z, that was my kill! I got a score to settle!" He says over to agent z. Launching off and turning in his blob form, Shade launches over to the nearest wall. Inking the ground around him, he turned into his squid form.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"So you're not a kid but you're a squid. What should I call you then, a blob fish?" (Yup those are real) Z slammed the blade into her palm, collapsing it back into the handle which she dropped into the pocket of her trench coat and changed her weapon to a Hero Shot. She kept one hand on her weapon and placed two fingers against the side of her shades. Her vision was covered in a blue overlay, and she watched the heat signature she'd locked on swim around in the sea of black. "Hide from me and you only delay what's coming." She cut his path off with a spray of cyan. "So why not just get on with it?"

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Agent 1 went over to Shade and raised her Krak-On roller and forced it down on the ground. The ink on the roller shot out and covered most of Shade's black area. "Come out Shade. This won't hurt a bit." She grinned jokingly at her comment. It was going to hurt a lot! She then looked over at Agent Z and raised a brow. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa. Are you two going to fight each other? If so, do it another time." Agent 1 said then began rolling around the black ink with her roller to find and splat Shade. Tink respawned and was getting dizzy from the attack. He never been killed and resurrected before.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Cutting back and blasting into the air, Shade answeres back. "Long story short, I was a inkling, but I was infused with dark matter and now I'm this. Oh I was also chased out of inkopolis by her because I killed- uh never mind." He says flying around the top firing occasional shots at agent 1.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"I don't seen either of you acting particularly challenging, Callie." Z huffed, standing on her hands and twirling around and sending ink flying everywhere in a spin attack before bouncing back onto her feet. "Catch." She threw a bomb at Agent 1 and swam up behind Tink, roundhouse kicking the frying pan out of his hand and snatching it out of the air. "You don't exactly seem like someone who's into killing." She kept her Hero Shot aimed at his head while examining the weapon.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Agent 1 decided to finish his sentence. "Because you killed an Inkling. Yes, I remember you too well." She said as black in shots rained down on her. She used her roller as cover, but it didn't cover every shot. She went into squid form swimmed in her own ink to heal herself. Once she has been healed, she got out of squid form and was about to charge at Shade once more, but stopped herself as she saw the splat bomb near her. She quickly moved out the way of the blast, but the explosive damage hit her. She was still okay and ready to fight.

Tink looked at Agent Z's gun pointed at him and got angry. "No. I don't tend to kill anyone I see. Only the ones that need to be killed." He didn't like anyone touching his frying pan so he moved her gun out of his face and was ready to fight her. His Blaster was not with him, he left it at his room.

A messenger Inkling came into the room and handed Cap'n a letter. He opened it and began reading it. "It's that bad, huh? Well I guess I have no choice." He looked up at the chaos in front of him. "STOP!" He yelled. Tink and Agent 1 looked over at Cap'n . "I got a urgent mission for you new recruits. A couple of students are being held hostage at Inkblot Art Academy by Octolings. I need you 3 to go rescue them."

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
"Finally." Z handed the frying pan back to Tink and super jumped up to the balcony, brushing a stray tentacle out of her face and holstered her weapon. "Do you want any of them alive or are you going to have me commit fratricide?" She asked flatly.
(Fratricide is the act of killing your own brothers or sisters. Agent Z isn't from Octo Valley or Octo Canyon but they're all related somehow. She doesn't really care to be honest, even if it's wrong in her eyes.)

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Okay good cuz I was about to google that word XD

Cap'n looked at Agent Z and said, "Kill them. Those Octo-pie scumbags are nothing but trouble...no offense." He rubbed the back of his head.

Tink, as a salmon, couldn't squid jump or anything a squid could do. That's why being killed and respawned freaked him out. He walked over to them holding his frying pan close so he wouldn't let it be taken away. "Is it a hard mission?" He asked the Cap'n.

Cap'n shook his head. "It should be a piece of cake. All you have to do is exterminate any enemy Octarian you see and save anyone that seems in need of help. I will communicate with you 3 via this headset." He said taking out the headsets and handing it to each one of them. He looked at his watch and saw it was 1:25 p.m. He began walking out of the training room. "When you are ready, meet me at the launchpad near the entrance of Tentakeel Outpost."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Flying back down to the ground, Shade said "Well what are we waiting for, let's go!" He says rushing out the door.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink nodded and said, "Let me go get my things first." He headed out the training room and went towards his house. Once he got there, he grabbed a few gear to bring along with him. Of course, his pan, Blaster, and a couple of autobombs. He also brought his canister full of purple ink. "My first mission. I hope it goes well." He thought to himself. He then headed out his house and headed straight to the entrance to Tentakeel Outpost.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Z took a moment to readjust her shades so she could wear both them, and the headset. For whatever reason, she refused to take the sunglasses off. They hummed to life with a faint orange glow that rippled through them dynamically. She followed after Shade and stepped out into the sunlight of Tentakeel Outpost. "I wish Strider was here..." She muttered under her breath. It wasn't often that her fellow agents worked together, but when they did, it was always a moment worth remembering.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Brb guys. Going to draw a bit on Splatoon 2

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Y'all like my drawing? I'm not that good though.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Thanks :D Yeah let's.

After everyone was ready to go on their first mission, Cap'n pointed at the launch pad. "This thing here will send you straight to any destination you want. Next to it is the control panel that is only used for a top security card like this." He took out the security card that was golden. "Only the best of the best will be able to have these so keep up the good work and you will find yourself with one." He put the card into the control panel and a green light illuminated from below the launch pad. It was ready to be in use. "Alright. Time to head over to Inkblot Art Academy."

Tink nodded and went to the launchpad first. "So how does this work? Do I need to press some-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!" He suddenly got shot straight up in the air and headed to Inkblot Art Academy. It took about 5 minutes for him to get there and once he did, he landed on another launchpad and was getting dizzy. He got off the launchpad he was on and shook his head to gain focus. He waited for his teammates.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Z slammed down onto the launchpad and pushed her shades back into place. She put a hand on Tink's head to make him stop wobbling around from dizziness. "Don't lose your nerve now, you'll need it." She unholstered her Hero Shot and gave an aside glance to Shade. "Don't you think you may want to change to a less... Monochromatic color? It will kind of stick out in the broad daylight."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
As Tink regained focus with some help, he took out his Blaster. "Sorry. I don't usually do what Inklings do. That was new to me." Next to them was a tree and a couple of bushes. In front of them was a large academy. A large broken down academy. "Just how long has this academy been like this?"

"BBBZZZZZRRTTT----" There was something trying to talk to all of them at once. "BBBZZZZRRTTT----Is this thing on? Ah there we go." It was Cap'n Cuttle Fish. "To answer your question Tink. This place was one of the first places Octavio stuck. So about 6 months ago."

"That long huh? I wonder why he chose this place." Tink said. He examined the area and noticed that there was two Octolings guarding the front door, but they was to busy chatting with each other. "Seems like there are two Octolings at the front door. They can't see us since they are chatting. How should we deal with this? Stealth or full on attack? I choose stealth."

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Z's hand moved to her pocket, where she withdrew her phone and waited for it to connect to something. A layout of the entire building was shown on the screen, and a long series of marked spaces in Octarian text were on the map. She raised her phone slightly and tapped the screen once, causing the automatic doors behind them to start closing and opening without end. The Octolings spun around with their Octoshots aimed at the doors, staring at each other in confusion. Z was on them before they could react again. She tapped another spot on the map displayed on her phone and the security cameras by the doors shut down instantly. She used her free hand to punch one of the guards in the head hard enough to stun them while she drop-kicked the other one unconscious. The Octoling behind her cushioned her fall back onto the ground, resulting in both of them grappling with each other on the ground for a moment before Z could get them in a headlock and wait until they were knocked out. She dusted herself off and stood up, stopping the doors from spazzing out and leaving them wide open. "I'm going to the cafeteria, you two can do whatever you want." Z turned and briskly headed off to her destination, leaving her teammates outside. She hacked a vending machine on the way down and grabbed a Tenta-Cola in her free hand.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Whoa...that was amazing!" Tink said. He looked over at Shade. "I'm going to head over to the second floor and check the class rooms one by one. Watch yourself." Tink said then headed to the academy. He jumped over the two unconscious guards and headed over to the stairs. He slowly made his way up the stairs. It seemed clear enough for him, but he took his pace. When he went to the top of the stairs, he saw a guard with her back towards him. "Easy knockout." He took out his frying pan and raised it high. Tink snuck his way behind her and bashed her head with the frying pan. She stood still for a bit but eventually leaned forward and got knocked out. "One down." He grabbed the Octoling's legs and dragged the body to a nearby classroom. He opened a classroom and saw that it was empty. "Nice." Tink dragged the body inside and hid it under the teachers desk. On the desk was some files that seemed important enough to take so he took some and put them in his pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom