• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sheldon's Picks Discussion

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
So for Vol. 2... I'd love to see a Squelcher get in. Maybe Jet with Disruptor and Inkzooka, or a Seeker Rush?

Another deserving weapon IMO is a Splat Chagrer and Splatterscope. Inkstrike is something I've wanted to see on a charger, it's technically a form of sniping. For sub slap a Beakon on it. Beakon/Inkstrike sounds like a cool combo actually.

Lastly give the Aerospray some love with Suction Bomb / Killer Wail.
We already have a beacon based charger (Custom Eliter) though, - two in fact if you include scope and unscoped separately. I don't think they'd fit another charger with beacons. Also they seem to be marking everything with inkstrike as "heavy" special loss. That makes it kind of silly on the bambi Mk3.

@Award I think that's good insight and I bought it last night actually. We'll see how things play out but I may change my mind. I have a feeling the Zinc might be better (tbh I haven't really played either outside of training, just going off of impressions) but the thing about escapes might be true.

I'm heavily biased on this but in terms of how applicable they are, I consider burst bombs to have been nerfed pretty much to the ground from an E-liter Scope's perspective. They were really my only way of dealing with closer quarter combat and sneak attacks but the inkage increase freaking RUINED it's viability in that sense. Kill power basically stayed the same but that's really what I used them for. It's really easy now to get rendered helpless if an attack fails/misses since now, by default, the max number of bombs that can be thrown per tank was sliced in half, a whole ton of ink-saver-subs are now necessary if you even want to get 3 bombs throw-able in a row. Yes I know blast radius was increased but it's still really easy to run out of ink if you need to escape, which is pretty damn frustrating.

HOWEVER, as the way it applies to the refurbished mini splatling (or weapons like the normal splattershot), it might be a whole different story. The burst bomb itself may have been grounded as far as how good a sub-weapon it is (burst-cancelling is kinda pointless with refurb mini), but the overall goodness of what a burst bomb does as itself greatly increased. Because burst bomb rush eliminates the factor of ink-consummation, I think the payload of it now just got a ridiculous buff.

I'll really have to see, but paired up with (I forget the exact names lol) that ability to decrease charge time for the special, plus special duration up (and run speed up too), I think the refurbished mini might have a really promising future. :^) I'm feeling it might do best in turf war and splat zones though. Zinc would do better in tower control imo and they might be on par in rainmaker.
Well, burst bombs got a damage INCREASE if you hit directly. They got a damage DECREASE indirectly. And they got a ink area increase to match splat bombs.

So compared to my beloved Custom Scope, vanilla got a buff! :) I got all the gun nerfs AND got my kraken special nerfed due to swim speed...and they didn't buff my beacons at all! You're right, it's no longer good for dropping bombs at the ground to take out a flanker (an option poor Custom has never had ;) ) BUT it has a great close range attack with burst bombs still and/or a glue trap for close foes if you can aim your bombs (and what eliter can't aim? ;) ), so ink drainage aside, the bombs are worse for panic buttons but better for close rushdown attacks for vanilla eliter. Custom eliter got sent back to the stone age though. Shorter range uncharged? check. Less turfing? Check. Unable to dodge and weave to land the required TWO partial charges at close range and not get shot due to swim nerf? Check. Support sub that eats an ink tank unchanged? Check. Oh what the heck, nerf the special too!

But yeah for the Refurb, that bomb rush and the relatively fast ability to keep charging it is amazing. Just playing TW I was getting 2-3 burst bomb rushes in per match. With the new radius buff, I was able to ink half their inner base in underpass while they cowered in fear just throwing bomb rushes from their pedistal at the ramp :) Stil got a few kills out of it too. Not like before, but ultimately their base was painted and we could move in after that so it didn't matter. In zones that'll be lethal. RM too. Save it for the run to the goal and boom! TC....hmm...throwing it at the tower would still help...actuallly....disruptors don't help you shoot them on the tower (I take bambi Mk1 to TC for that reason), the bombs might help clear the tower! I never expected I'd like this weapon :)

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Well, burst bombs got a damage INCREASE if you hit directly. They got a damage DECREASE indirectly. And they got a ink area increase to match splat bombs.
The burst bomb has 3 hitboxes. Far indirect hit which does 20. Close indirect hit which does 35 and direct hit which does 60 damage. the far indirct hit got a damage increase making it do 25, the other hitboxes have the same damages. What was decreased, was the burst bomb's hitbox range.

LOL, freshness first? :D

For me the bright colored Berry is a lot more fun to use than the industrial looking forge. Technically I still like the splat bombs on the vanilla best in terms of function, though.
Pretty much, but not entirely. Like with gear. If it's a cool looking gear, but has an undesireable ability or a gear with a good ability, but isn't up to my taste, i wouldn't use it. speaking of which, i hope that if we get a new dual squelcher in vol. 2 that it gets a dark blue coloring. dark blue and red are my favorite colors and having my favorite gun be colored so would get me so excited.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
@Award Aww damn, I never considered the :wst_charge_longscp01: nerfs! D: That must be awful. The misfortunate predicament I see with E-liters is that they'll always be viable/good because of range, even though nerf after nerf makes it painfully difficult sometimes. They have lame mobility, they have a long charge time (even with damage up now, the last nerfs made uncharged weaker), the E-liter takes up a whole damn lot of ink (I use :head_hdp000: Squid Girl Tunic, and
:shoes_slo002:) and the amount of precision needed to be even fairly good at the weapon takes a solid amount of time to build.

Back to the Mini Splatlings though, The reason I say Zinc would be better is because it has :bubbler: which I think would really come in handy. I don't have it (on my new current account) yet but I'm saving for the Custom Hydra to have that defense needed to push through. I know that they can be pushed back by the right weapons, but on that note, keep in mind that burst bomb's efficacy at pushing back opponents was nerfed: which would make burst bombs less effective in this mode.

Pandachan

Inkling
NNID
RELDA790
I like using the Wasabi Splattershot. The splat bombs come in handy, and it has my favorite special, the inkstrike.

ParanoidDrone

Full Squid
NNID
ParanoidDrone
I like using the Wasabi Splattershot. The splat bombs come in handy, and it has my favorite special, the inkstrike.
The Wasabi is the first time I've really gotten into the groove of a Splattershot gun. The default and Tentatek never really clicked since I hate Burst Bombs and I'm meh at best with Suction Bombs, but Splat Bombs are definitely my game. Inkstrike is whatever, but the recent buff + Special Duration Up means I can fire them off pretty fast and get moving right away again. Great for coverage, I want to try it out in Splat Zones.

Anyway, the point I wanted to make before I got sidetracked is that I'm finally realizing why the Splattershot family is so common because dear god it's easy to get kills with it ON TOP OF its amazing inking ability. I'm kind of in awe, and I say this having used all 4 Gals extensively.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
The Wasabi is the first time I've really gotten into the groove of a Splattershot gun. The default and Tentatek never really clicked since I hate Burst Bombs and I'm meh at best with Suction Bombs, but Splat Bombs are definitely my game. Inkstrike is whatever, but the recent buff + Special Duration Up means I can fire them off pretty fast and get moving right away again. Great for coverage, I want to try it out in Splat Zones.

Anyway, the point I wanted to make before I got sidetracked is that I'm finally realizing why the Splattershot family is so common because dear god it's easy to get kills with it ON TOP OF its amazing inking ability. I'm kind of in awe, and I say this having used all 4 Gals extensively.
It looks like a promising weapon, although I dislike the bombs that take a while to explode since I find it difficult to kill well with them. I'm thinking vanilla splattershot's special might have gotten a huge buff as mentioned before about the burst bomb radius increase though.

I know the splattershot line is really good, but I personally prefer neo Splash-o-Matic: great sub/special imo (sub may have been nerfed but the main weapon got buffed) really accurate, really good inking abilities, solid mobility, kills fair with 4shots/kill but has a great fire rate. Range is fair too, plus it has a super fresh design imo :^)

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
It was pretty fun using all the new weapons on the first day they came out. Now I don't really use them that much, though I bet they have a lot of untapped potential that I'm not making the most out of.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
It was pretty fun using all the new weapons on the first day they came out. Now I don't really use them that much, though I bet they have a lot of untapped potential that I'm not making the most out of.
Definitely agree that these weapons have potential, I've been using the Soda Slosher a lot since it came out and have covered 30'000+ turf thus far. I'm really enjoying the Wasabi too, Inkstrikes can be used in pretty cool ways and Splat Bombs are great. I also want to get into the Berry at some point and I want to use the Refurbished Mini to be a special snowflake and prove you don't need Disrubbler to do well. Inkbrushes just aren't me, the Squiffer is something I want to pick up, but I'd rather learn the Bamboozler, since it's more intriguing and has better potential. I'm excited for Volume 2, things can only get more interesting from there.

Archæa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ArchaeaNFS
The only weapons I foresee changing the competitive meta are the Berry Pro, possibly mew Dynamo and Fresh Squiffer. I really can't imagine anything else having a profound impact, unless of course you take into account the changes that were released in the patch other than new weapons, but honestly I don't really thing much will change as a result of those either. Thankfully less E-Liter Burst bomb spamming and possibly more custom range blaster use due to the mini buff but I have doubts about that last one

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
I've seen a lot more inkbrushes as well and all 3 Sloshers are seeing a touch more use

Award

Pretty much, but not entirely. Like with gear. If it's a cool looking gear, but has an undesireable ability or a gear with a good ability, but isn't up to my taste, i wouldn't use it. speaking of which, i hope that if we get a new dual squelcher in vol. 2 that it gets a dark blue coloring. dark blue and red are my favorite colors and having my favorite gun be colored so would get me so excited.
Blue would make it's coloring too similar to Jet Squelcher though which could be a problem for identifying them at a glance in the heat of battle. it would look fresh, but might be a functional problem, and would conflict with the "newer brighter colors" vibe. I'm thinking yellow, green, purple.

The only weapons I foresee changing the competitive meta are the Berry Pro, possibly mew Dynamo and Fresh Squiffer. I really can't imagine anything else having a profound impact, unless of course you take into account the changes that were released in the patch other than new weapons, but honestly I don't really thing much will change as a result of those either. Thankfully less E-Liter Burst bomb spamming and possibly more custom range blaster use due to the mini buff but I have doubts about that last one
Permanent inkbrush is EVERYWHERE now....and a lot of it's wielders are GOOD. I myself did massively well while using it (carried my horrible horrible teams in zones every round, where I struggled to win with F Squiffer and CHydra even when I was doing very well with both. If you can hit the trigger fast enough, you can own a map with that thing. IMO it's replacing octobrush nouveau for a lot of brush mains.
Also fun for getting aggressions out :P

I think CHydra will be a lot more poular in meta and eliter a lot less popular (except when moray/arrowanna is in rotation.)

@Award Aww damn, I never considered the :wst_charge_longscp01: nerfs! D: That must be awful. The misfortunate predicament I see with E-liters is that they'll always be viable/good because of range, even though nerf after nerf makes it painfully difficult sometimes. They have lame mobility, they have a long charge time (even with damage up now, the last nerfs made uncharged weaker), the E-liter takes up a whole damn lot of ink (I use :head_hdp000: Squid Girl Tunic, and
:shoes_slo002:) and the amount of precision needed to be even fairly good at the weapon takes a solid amount of time to build.

Back to the Mini Splatlings though, The reason I say Zinc would be better is because it has :bubbler: which I think would really come in handy. I don't have it (on my new current account) yet but I'm saving for the Custom Hydra to have that defense needed to push through. I know that they can be pushed back by the right weapons, but on that note, keep in mind that burst bomb's efficacy at pushing back opponents was nerfed: which would make burst bombs less effective in this mode.
Zink can put the bubbler to good use, as can CHydra certainly. But the Refurb can apply that never-ending pressure that the zink can't. Zink is, IMO a better support weapon while the Refurb is a pedal to the floor assault weapon. Which, for someone that hates playing normal mid-range shooters it's nice to have that option :) I think burst bombs are fine post-nerf. They're not as effective for the abusive spammers but for those who actually aim them, they're quite deadly. Admittedly they work better on shooters & chargers for the 1-2 punch, the mini still takes too long to charge them up, but I use them like disruptors - slow them down in ink then charge up. But the highlight for Refurb is the burst bomb rush with the new "big ink" burst bombs. I'm actually not a fan of spamming specials - I like playing with the gun/sub. So it says a lot if it has a special that makes me like it! :)

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
@Award Yeah the narrative I often hear is that refurb is that really aggressive weapon. I'm still thoroughly salty about burst bombs (I do aim them though.) I was in a cranky mood yesterday to begin with and tbh I nearly cried, Nintendo nerfed my babies (the E-liters) and I always got in sticky situations and the gravity of the nerf really started to sink in when I could no longer take advantage of the two extra bombs I had. It was totally silly in retrospect and I'm trying to get around them though. They've become less agressive sadly, but as far as the E-liters go, I'm hoping swim speed up and loads of ink saver sub can migitate that. I might hope swim speed up aids the custom one though. We'll see how it plays out.

Back to splatlings, the burst bombs DO indeed help scale walls much better now, since the blast radius covers much more ink. I did some experimentation and I'm hoping it will help in the upcoming splatfest, since I've done well in TW with it. It really benefits from run speed up.

:clothes_tel006: is good since you get swim speed up, plus it has a high likelyhood of getting run speed up subs. It's super costly though to get all that however. Do you have any other advice to what abilities might be good for it?

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Blue would make it's coloring too similar to Jet Squelcher though which could be a problem for identifying them at a glance in the heat of battle. it would look fresh, but might be a functional problem, and would conflict with the "newer brighter colors" vibe. I'm thinking yellow, green, purple.
Well there's Blue, which is the one i'm thinking of and then there's Green, which is the Jet's color. Plus there are team previews where you can see which weapons are which. Plus we kinda already have that problem with the gals as you mentioned, but i can tell perfectly well which is which. It's not hard in my opinion.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'm terrible at telling weapon variants apart from each other, which is one reason I really like the crazy colour schemes of the Picks. If we're talking about weapons which are hard to distinguish from their variants, I'd bring up the Sloshing Machines; E-Litres; and all brushes. Perhaps partly for that reason, I've actually yet to learn all but the most common weapon loadouts and just wind up memorising what each opponent has on a per-battle basis...

Award

@Award Yeah the narrative I often hear is that refurb is that really aggressive weapon. I'm still thoroughly salty about burst bombs (I do aim them though.) I was in a cranky mood yesterday to begin with and tbh I nearly cried, Nintendo nerfed my babies (the E-liters) and I always got in sticky situations and the gravity of the nerf really started to sink in when I could no longer take advantage of the two extra bombs I had. It was totally silly in retrospect and I'm trying to get around them though. They've become less agressive sadly, but as far as the E-liters go, I'm hoping swim speed up and loads of ink saver sub can migitate that. I might hope swim speed up aids the custom one though. We'll see how it plays out.

Back to splatlings, the burst bombs DO indeed help scale walls much better now, since the blast radius covers much more ink. I did some experimentation and I'm hoping it will help in the upcoming splatfest, since I've done well in TW with it. It really benefits from run speed up.

:clothes_tel006: is good since you get swim speed up, plus it has a high likelyhood of getting run speed up subs. It's super costly though to get all that however. Do you have any other advice to what abilities might be good for it?
I feel your E-Liter pain :( I had a really cranky losing streak due to that mess and actually had to abandon my beloved Custom Scope and revert to vanilla scope :( The horror :( Custom Scope simply no reason to exist anymore. :(

On the up side, the eliter nerf that I feel is the one affecting uncharged shots. It's CRIPPLING my shot speed and devastating my ability to carry my useless teams who somehow fail to clear a tower among the 3 of them, and my slow charging ink guzzling eliter can't get all THREE squids from on and around the tower all by myself on full charges! But the burst bombs I don't think are a huge issue. If you want a little training, main the (now useless) Custom for a while :D You get used to not having ANY secondary attack - it's main gun or nothing at all (throwing beacons is surprisingly ineffective.) Thus the bamboozler 2-shot mentality takes over. Fast forward to your vanilla eliter. Personally I find the burst bombs MORE effective now! You can't spam them and you can't burst dash your way out as easy.....But they're more offensive now. Burst cancelling is very effective. Landing your two hits is more likely, or a quick burst followed by a totally uncharged shot ought to finish them. It's kind of like the new Bambi Mk3 being glued to the end of an eliter....(a very immobile eliter.) You can't rely on them INSTEAD of the main gun now (well you can, but you have to commit to it...) But along with the main gun it's pretty devastating close up. Interesting, I'm running 2 dmg ups right now, and find that 2 shots of such minimal charge they're effectively not charged (just press and hesitate a fraction of a moment) is a kill. This seems more reliable than before. I'm thinking the 6% charge speed up was just enough to boost the "so uncharged it might as well be fully uncharged" shots in damage.

Yeah I was using a sploosh build with Refurb - nearly all runspeed and a little swim speed. I'd use a similar build on splash and splattershot too. It flies! :)

Well there's Blue, which is the one i'm thinking of and then there's Green, which is the Jet's color. Plus there are team previews where you can see which weapons are which. Plus we kinda already have that problem with the gals as you mentioned, but i can tell perfectly well which is which. It's not hard in my opinion.
Jet is kind of more like a Teal (Today's Splatoon lesson kids: Is this more of a Taupe or a Mauve?) :D The gals is easy enough. Is it bedazzled or no? :) Though telling a 52 from a 96 can take work.

I'm terrible at telling weapon variants apart from each other, which is one reason I really like the crazy colour schemes of the Picks. If we're talking about weapons which are hard to distinguish from their variants, I'd bring up the Sloshing Machines; E-Litres; and all brushes. Perhaps partly for that reason, I've actually yet to learn all but the most common weapon loadouts and just wind up memorising what each opponent has on a per-battle basis...
Yeah - eliter's not that hard to tell apart. It's worse than other weps, but it's not bad. It has the fresh paint job on the body, while the vanilla looks boring and plain stainless. Hard to tell from a distance but it's moderately easy. The Sloshing machine on the other hand...."is there a tiny diamond sticker in the bottom corn--SPLAT! Yes...yes there was...."

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I know how you feel. x.x The Krak-On and Inkbrushes are some of the hardest to tell apart because their logos are so small. x.x Some of them have large logos that make it obvious but the smaller weapons in particular are often a pain to tell apart lol. I've had a lot of encounters with Inkbrushes where I assumed they were a regular one only for them to use a Bubbler right in my face. :p

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
@Award Thanks for the advice! I'll try that. :)

I personally think the custom E-liter is still viable though. It takes practice but if you can manage to live without damage-up too, I recommend doing it. Swim speed up seems to really aid and I think :head_hdp000: with max special duration up subs would really mitigate both the fact the main weapon uses a lot of Ink and it gives you more quality Kraken time (swim speed up helps with this too.) Beakons have their usage too! You'd have to use it the way Nintendo intended the EL3KCS to be and play the defensive support role, but I think placing a bunch around the map would help your teammates and it would allow you to get from place to place better, I'm experimenting with this at the moment and it's going fairly well. This is a maybe but quick super jump could possibly help you with getting around by beakon. It'll take a lot of practice but I've actually switched to the custom version (ironically given your situation) and I'm doing pretty good.

Anyway, I'm a fairly consistent S-rank player, even if it's in the low S's. Upset attitudes essentially make most people think silly things in the moment, and it makes it much harder to focus on the task at hand. I'd suggest give it another shot. I don't have any squad yet but I might make a thread about it later, or maybe find some squid-kids to practice with.

Award

I know how you feel. x.x The Krak-On and Inkbrushes are some of the hardest to tell apart because their logos are so small. x.x Some of them have large logos that make it obvious but the smaller weapons in particular are often a pain to tell apart lol. I've had a lot of encounters with Inkbrushes where I assumed they were a regular one only for them to use a Bubbler right in my face. :p
Seriously, who actually encounters Inkbrush Nouveaus? :confused::p

@Award Thanks for the advice! I'll try that. :)

I personally think the custom E-liter is still viable though. It takes practice but if you can manage to live without damage-up too, I recommend doing it. Swim speed up seems to really aid and I think :head_hdp000: with max special duration up subs would really mitigate both the fact the main weapon uses a lot of Ink and it gives you more quality Kraken time (swim speed up helps with this too.) Beakons have their usage too! You'd have to use it the way Nintendo intended the EL3KCS to be and play the defensive support role, but I think placing a bunch around the map would help your teammates and it would allow you to get from place to place better, I'm experimenting with this at the moment and it's going fairly well. This is a maybe but quick super jump could possibly help you with getting around by beakon. It'll take a lot of practice but I've actually switched to the custom version (ironically given your situation) and I'm doing pretty good.

Anyway, I'm a fairly consistent S-rank player, even if it's in the low S's. Upset attitudes essentially make most people think silly things in the moment, and it makes it much harder to focus on the task at hand. I'd suggest give it another shot. I don't have any squad yet but I might make a thread about it later, or maybe find some squid-kids to practice with.
Very interesting that for you it's the other way around. I suspect it has to do with the way the nerf affects the way you've learned to use a weapon's strengths and relearning for a different one giving you a chance around it. Using quick super jump is something I'd often done with custom and seemed to be one of the few eliter users focusing on super jump and swim speed :) Ironically the nerf forced me to stop taking the super jump and kind of messed with my whole mode of play. The other problem with playing defensive support is, in solo, that's a disastrous role. If not directly pushing the objective most teams I get will not do it so I have to be more aggressive with it. Before that was doable with the main gun alone, but after the nerf, not so much.

I'll say it depends a little on map though. Arowanna TC for example, the beacons may still be the best bet. MAYBE warehouse as well. So maybe I won't have to drop it entirely.... :)

Oh and I don't scum and I don't have limitless snails so getting triple anything on any gear is a non-thing for me. I think I've rerolled one thing once :) I just try to mix and match random subs with the mains I need and try to get something good enough. Though on my alt accounts I have such little money I don't even have a lot of clothes and all the weapons yet, so I'm still rocking 1 & 2 slot gear for the most part :P (The one alt is also S, the other is trapped in A almost back to A- due to some disastrous matchups when I was using even vanilla eliter in Moray/Arowanna TC the other day where my 3 shots alone weren't enough to clear the tower, and I kept getting flanked by the darn carbon rollers and short range shooters!) and my team couldn't do it either so we'd give up our big lead to a ko every round :rolleyes: )

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom

Very interesting that for you it's the other way around. I suspect it has to do with the way the nerf affects the way you've learned to use a weapon's strengths and relearning for a different one giving you a chance around it. Using quick super jump is something I'd often done with custom and seemed to be one of the few eliter users focusing on super jump and swim speed :) Ironically the nerf forced me to stop taking the super jump and kind of messed with my whole mode of play. The other problem with playing defensive support is, in solo, that's a disastrous role. If not directly pushing the objective most teams I get will not do it so I have to be more aggressive with it. Before that was doable with the main gun alone, but after the nerf, not so much.

I'll say it depends a little on map though. Arowanna TC for example, the beacons may still be the best bet. MAYBE warehouse as well. So maybe I won't have to drop it entirely.... :)

Oh and I don't scum and I don't have limitless snails so getting triple anything on any gear is a non-thing for me. I think I've rerolled one thing once :) I just try to mix and match random subs with the mains I need and try to get something good enough. Though on my alt accounts I have such little money I don't even have a lot of clothes and all the weapons yet, so I'm still rocking 1 & 2 slot gear for the most part :p (The one alt is also S, the other is trapped in A almost back to A- due to some disastrous matchups when I was using even vanilla eliter in Moray/Arowanna TC the other day where my 3 shots alone weren't enough to clear the tower, and I kept getting flanked by the darn carbon rollers and short range shooters!) and my team couldn't do it either so we'd give up our big lead to a ko every round :rolleyes: )
I'll keep that in mind! :) Re-rolling and slot-adding is great actually, the more wins in a higher rank=more money so it took me a long time to afford some of the stuff I can now. Some brands have higher likelihoods of getting certain abilities in sub-slots, which is really handy to know since inkpedia has the details! Getting the right abilities takes a lot of time but it's worth it in the end, I swear. ;) Anyway though, as far as slots go, there's always upcoming Saturday's splatfest to get a whole bunch of sea snails. I'm guessing you'll be using the refurb mini for the splatfest too?

Also, as far as the teams you get not pushing the objective, have you ever formed a squad? Hopefully acquainted teammates will know what to do.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
*pushes her Inkbrush Nouveau behind her* I dunno. o3o

That's why I like the Nouveau though. >w< It's so unused that everyone approaches me thinking I'm a harmless little Inkbrush so I can use a Bubbler in their face. It's really quite amusing lol. :P My friends hate me using the Inkbrush Nouveau because I'm nearly untouchable with it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom