"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Ok, Does anyone have any gear with the following abilities? This is on my "to build" list. Thanks!

:ability_ninjasquid::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:ability_stealthjump::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:ability_stealthjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:ability_haunt::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:ability_haunt::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:ability_haunt::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Marshall

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marshall137
The only Shiny I ever got was:

:head_cap004::ability_openinggambit:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

And I didn't even get it from Spyke. ;)

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
I REALLY hate the look and name of the Zombie Hi-Horses, but I REALLY want a chance to get more special charge up. May I send you a friend request?
This is my favorite shoes in the game D: how dare you!! But in any case il be willing to trade if you have something rare to offer to me.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
This is my favorite shoes in the game D: how dare you!! But in any case il be willing to trade if you have something rare to offer to me.
I'm sorry, it may be the name that makes the shoes seem gross to me. XD But, I don't care about how I look if I can have great abilities.

Off the top of my head, I have:

:shoes_bot004::ability_stealthjump::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

I know I have at least one more rare piece of equipment, I'll update this post when I play again.

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
I'm sorry, it may be the name that makes the shoes seem gross to me. XD But, I don't care about how I look if I can have great abilities.

Off the top of my head, I have:

:shoes_bot004::ability_stealthjump::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

I know I have at least one more rare piece of equipment, I'll update this post when I play again.
Theres already a Stealth jump defense bias shoes D: so thats not useful Dx maybe your other would be better.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Theres already a Stealth jump defense bias shoes D: so thats not useful Dx maybe your other would be better.
I don't know if it is much better. It's the Traditional Sandals with :ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: They may have a brand bias attached to them. I got this spread while naturally leveling them up.

I was sure I had another one, but I guess not. If you aren't interested in this one, then we can call the exchange off.

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
I don't know if it is much better. It's the Traditional Sandals with :ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: They may have a brand bias attached to them. I got this spread while naturally leveling them up.

I was sure I had another one, but I guess not. If you aren't interested in this one, then we can call the exchange off.
well the traditional sandals I believe is the unbias piece where everything has an equal chance of getting. Its the best piece to go for a rare if you want something quick and you got it while leveling thats actually pretty lucky o_O. The only bad news is that is also a Bias on another run speed incline shoes so ur rare is also not a rare D:.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
well the traditional sandals I believe is the unbias piece where everything has an equal chance of getting. Its the best piece to go for a rare if you want something quick and you got it while leveling thats actually pretty lucky o_O. The only bad news is that is also a Bias on another run speed incline shoes so ur rare is also not a rare D:.
This tells me I really need to start re-rolling for other rare pieces of clothing then. Thank you for your consideration anyway.

Njok

Bouncer
Just rolled a shiny Black Baseball LS (Rockenberg) and figured i keep it in case the update will force me to start running defense up.

:clothes_tel006::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
I have the first and a semi-pure for the second (i.e. all but the last ability is correct).
Nice! Would it be cool if I played a round with you and grabbed them tonight?

**edit, squidboards thinks I'm trying to post smut. Anyone run into problems when posting images on here?

Last edited:

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I am looking for the following
:ability_comeback::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:ability_comeback::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:ability_haunt::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:ability_haunt::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:ability_bombrange::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: footwear only
:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver: foot wear only

I dont mind what gear it is, just the abilitys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom