• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
I saw shiny Blue Moto Boots with three Quick Respawns. NNID: coopdadlozs

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Here's what I have, not sure if any of you want anything

:head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Duuuuuuude!!! I've been trying to roll this for a month. Would you mind adding me? NNID: ogetsu
**edit, nevermind, I'll add you now. New to SB, sort of...

I have a pure run speed up Urchins jersey, and a handful of various items with all 3 common slots.

:clothes_shirt004::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Also, damn fine collection you got there :¬)

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Anyone who wants this, add me @ D0menic. I'll get to you eventually
If you'd like, in return I can give you a custom avatar with your squid/kid. Let me know (just play one round with me wearing your most commonlyplayed gear, if any...and/or until you get the hair color you prefer). I sent the request last night, and I'll start playing around 2-3pm central. Thx again.

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
Hi ya i always been a rare hunter myself my clans nos i go for shineys and this is what i have (that is trade able):
Hunter hi tops: Main: ink recovery Bias: Swim Rare: scu
Dark urban vest: main: cb Bias: sub saver Rare: QR
Cycling Shirt: main: cb bias: qsj rare: defense
Cyan trainers: main: attack bias: inc reovery rare: defense

If your interested id rather have you added on like skype, teamspeak, or discord so we can communicate better and I would like to be able to trade for rares since I would like to get something out of it as well. I also have a few other rares but there unbias gear.

Last edited:

Faith

Inkster Jr.
I wanted to roll x3 special duration, but then this happened

How unfortunate, I have no use for bomb range... I decided not to keep this shiny

A great balance of charge and duration!

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17

I rolled these this morning. The hat only took one roll and the shirt took two. The shoes took twelve unfortunately. Also, I would like to order Dark Urban Vest from @joshfraiser . Finally, is it possible two have two copies of a clothing item or does your ordered one replace the original?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom