• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
How long did they each take you and were they the subs you wanted?
backwords cap was a spyke order and it gave me 2 of the 3 slots for quick respawn. I literally only had to play 5 games and only 4 wins in ranked to get the 3rd slot that took about 30 min fastest I ever got a rare. The snorkel was like ehhh cant say for sure. I was rolling that off and on for a bit if i can remember well I think i got that roll on like attempt 5 or so early in my money stock. So my guess on that total maybe 3-5 hours is a total estimation? honestly it could be less though i really cant remember how much time i put in it. As for if they were the subs the backwords was cause it was an order so i thought it was cool. Snokel I had a few things I wanted and this was one of them so I kept it. I dont take things I dont think are good or I want :P.

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
backwords cap was a spyke order and it gave me 2 of the 3 slots for quick respawn. I literally only had to play 5 games and only 4 wins in ranked to get the 3rd slot that took about 30 min fastest I ever got a rare. The snorkel was like ehhh cant say for sure. I was rolling that off and on for a bit if i can remember well I think i got that roll on like attempt 5 or so early in my money stock. So my guess on that total maybe 3-5 hours is a total estimation? honestly it could be less though i really cant remember how much time i put in it. As for if they were the subs the backwords was cause it was an order so i thought it was cool. Snokel I had a few things I wanted and this was one of them so I kept it. I dont take things I dont think are good or I want :p.
I'd love to get that backwards cap from you if that's cool. I can currently offer:

:head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_shirt004::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Added you!
I added him and he never confirmed. If you're still waiting, add me and we can play tonight.

Just wanted to let you know that you can get both of these naturally.
:ability_comeback::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver: is the natural state of the Five-Panel Cap
:ability_bombrange::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: is the natural state of the Firefin Navy Sweat

I'd have posted the gear images, but I have no idea where to find a chart of all the gear and their image codes.
Right here:
http://squidboards.com/help/smilies

Last edited by a moderator:

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
You're right, Thanks. I actually have it with two run speed, but in the 2nd and 3rd slots. I'll have to re-roll.

*edit, I edited my sig list. Thx again!
:O I WANT THAT SHIRT ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! is there some other way we can contact besides on here?

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Just an update on my wants. Ill post my haves another time:
:head_eye004::ability_tenacity::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_shirt010::ability_haunt::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
(any head):ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
(any) x2:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:ability_comeback::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_met002::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:ability_damage::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
OR
:ability_swimspeed::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
and lastly:
:ability_stealthjump::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

Last edited:

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
You know that moment when you order some amazing gear from a random player and the result is sh*t and no way to order it again?

That is now a thing of the past.

I present to you save scumming 2.0 :D

https://goo.gl/wCETAv
I tried this out and can confirm that it works. If you save without talking to Spyke, the gear he's selling can have different abilities the next day. But what happens if you don't play at all, though? Will the gear be the same? That might be useful if Spyke offers two abilities, but you don't have time to manipulate the third ability that day.

Njok

Bouncer
I tried this out and can confirm that it works. If you save without talking to Spyke, the gear he's selling can have different abilities the next day. But what happens if you don't play at all, though? Will the gear be the same? That might be useful if Spyke offers two abilities, but you don't have time to manipulate the third ability that day.
The result is different every 24 hours. So if you don't play at all, just assume you missed the day that your order came perfect (that's how rng works if I understood it correctly) :P

So yeah, unfortunately there is no way of keeping the order if it comes with 2 subs.

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
None of them are exactly shiny but they're pretty good:
:ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
(I couldn't find this in the headgear icons list)It's pretty useful when I play the charger.
:head_eye004::ability_tenacity::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Special-oriented glasses
:clothes_shirt007::ability_defenseup::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
VERY useful in my opinion.
---
I think that's all I got.
Edit : Oh wait that's not the right thread for that, sorry.

Last edited:

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
You can order it. I'll have a private Rainmaker lobby open since it is the fastest way to do it. Pass will be 0127.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
The best gear I have to trade is
:shoes_bot003: :ability_inkresistance: : :ability_damage: :ability_damage: :ability_damage:

Still working on purifying my Squid Girl Tunic, but it's taking forever >.<

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Tomorrow while watching Football I'm gonna be rerolling the Squash Headband :head_hbd002: for :ability_damage:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: to perfect my Custom Jet Squelcher build, wish me luck!

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
The result is different every 24 hours. So if you don't play at all, just assume you missed the day that your order came perfect (that's how rng works if I understood it correctly) :p

So yeah, unfortunately there is no way of keeping the order if it comes with 2 subs.
Why can't you keep the order if it comes wit two subs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom