• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Njok

Bouncer
Why can't you keep the order if it comes wit two subs?
you can keep the gear obviously.

What i meant by that is, you can't do anything that will make the order come with 2 subs again the next day. The result changes every 24 hours, no matter what you do. So if you get it with 2 subs, you have until midnight of that day to try and scum the third sub. If you don't make it, you will have to wait until it comes with 2 subs again (which might be the next day, but you then you just got lucky again).

Njok

Bouncer
Hmm ok which part exactly is confusing you? That might make it easier to try and explain.

Basically the point is that the outcome of your order is going to be different every 24 hours. If you do not talk to Spyke on a certain day, he will still have the gear you ordered the next day, but the result is different. This is why you make the backup before talking to him.

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
Correct me if I'm wrong: 1. Start Splatoon without talking to Spyke 2. Save to USB 3. Play game and if it has 2 slots, keep trying to get third slot 3. Next day talk to Spyke and repeat?

Njok

Bouncer
Basically yeah.

Step 3 would be buy the gear, unlock the third slot and level it up. When you roll the third sub and it is not what you wanted, reset the backup and try again.

As long as you reset a backup of a point where you did not talk to Spyke, he will not throw it out.

Edit: checking your order list, ordering other gear and talking to him for slots or rerolls do all count as talking to him!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I really hope when they bump the Lv. cap to 99, the reward for reaching max is guaranteed orders and rerolling individual slots, that'd make this whole thing so much easier!

EDIT: God damn it, not the speed up I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
Edit: checking your order list, ordering other gear and talking to him for slots or rerolls do all count as talking to him!
I didn't know checking the order list or ordering something else counted as talking to him. Good info.

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
Does anyone know where I can find someone with a Cold-Blooded shirt that has triple swim speeds and/or triple quick respawns? Thank you!

Njok

Bouncer
Does anyone know where I can find someone with a Cold-Blooded shirt that has triple swim speeds and/or triple quick respawns? Thank you!
My cycling shirt has 2 swim speeds if you want to try to perfect it. As long as you let me order it back when you get it ;)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Does anyone have any coldblooded and ninja swim gear with 3x Quick Respawn?

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
If you are looking for :ability_coldblooded::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: add EricirE.

I am busy trying to make :head_cap011::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_unknown: be :head_cap011::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver: but I'll get to you once I finish.

ax| Danx

Inkling
NNID
axChiquiprestas
Hi everyone !
Anyone looking for a pure Special Charge Up here is my contribution! add me on fb for a constant comunication

IGN: axChiquiprestas
NNID: [ax]danx
Gear: *Pure*
Baseball Jersey :clothes_shirt008:
(Main) :ability_specialcharge:
(Subs) :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Hi everyone !
Anyone looking for a pure Special Charge Up here is my contribution! add me on fb for a constant comunication

IGN: axChiquiprestas
NNID: [ax]danx
Gear: *Pure*
Baseball Jersey :clothes_shirt008:
(Main) :ability_specialcharge:
(Subs) :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Very nice, definitely something I'd want! I have a near pure Squidvader Cap :head_cap005: ( :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration: ) you could try to perfect if ya'd like.

Kaze

Pro Squid
does anyone have a Zekko Hoodie :clothes_prk002: with :ability_ninjasquid: & :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_ninjasquid: & :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_unknown: (any 3rd ability is fine as long the 2 first are swim speed)

I know there is another shiny ninja squid gear piece here, but I prefer the looks of the Zekko Hoodie... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom