• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie

IGN:
NNID: rumirumi0225
Gear: *Shiny*

I ordered it and unfortunately, Spyke only gave me 1 sub :(

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie

IGN:
NNID: poke.tales.x2
Gear: *Shiny*

Ordered this one too, we'll see how it turns out.
That is one cool shirt, thanks for showing me this, sent both you and them a friend request :)
Cool, I really like it too. I noticed that you also have a shiny shirt! Would it be ok for me to post it, too?

Frog

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FlyFar
I already did actually :p i'll say it again though, I have a Layered Vector LS with 3 Quick Respawn add me if you want to!

Last edited:

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
Here are my 2 Shiny Hat fails -_-. Damn this thread ;P. I used to not care, now on the third slot, I'm yelling "c'mon baby! show me the money" followed by disappoint. Hoping the probability gods shine on my defense shirt....if not I will glare at them for a good 10 mins and pretend they care.

That's also a really nice shirt! Mind if I order it sometime? :scared:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
That's also a really nice shirt! Mind if I order it sometime? :scared:
Whenever I see you in Turf, I will join with the shirt. Otherwise, PM when you see me in game.

Norb

Inkling
NNID
zekhet
Hi everyone! I'm new in town hehe you hace some awesome stuff here.

Just want to ask something. Whats your method on ordering this gear? I really dont want to annoy anybody with things like: "hey, spyke didnt get me what I ordered from you, could we play again" every single day haha

Njok

Bouncer
Hi everyone! I'm new in town hehe you hace some awesome stuff here.

Just want to ask something. Whats your method on ordering this gear? I really dont want to annoy anybody with things like: "hey, spyke didnt get me what I ordered from you, could we play again" every single day haha
Sadly that is the only way though :D

But honestly you'll find that most people don't mind. Turf war is actually a fun game anyway!

Norb

Inkling
NNID
zekhet

Same as before. I'll also be turf warring for the next hour with the :ability_inksavermain: :head_hat001:.
Oh man!! Those Arrobands are amazing!!!! Need to get 100k inmediatly xD could we play someday? and then each day after that so I can get that beautiful piece of gear? haha I use the same weapon btw :P
Sadly that is the only way though :D

But honestly you'll find that most people don't mind. Turf war is actually a fun game anyway!
Damn haha It would be awesome if spyke could be getting you gear every 4 hours as the maps change (dont know if I wrote that right haha sorry for my english Im not a native speaker)

Thank you!

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
Oh man!! Those Arrobands are amazing!!!! Need to get 100k inmediatly xD could we play someday? and then each day after that so I can get that beautiful piece of gear? haha I use the same weapon btw :p
!
Sure! Add me and if I'm in turf war, I'll try to wear the glasses. (NNID: PlusTB).

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Good news everybody, my current 'waiting on Spyke to not let me down' orders list is as follows:

Rockenberg boots with x3 ink saver main
Jungle hat, 'pure' ink saver main
Zekko hoodie with x3 swim speed

Let's hope he comes through on at least one of those beauties!

Njok

Bouncer
Good news everybody, my current 'waiting on Spyke to not let me down' orders list is as follows:

Rockenberg boots with x3 ink saver main
Jungle hat, 'pure' ink saver main
Zekko hoodie with x3 swim speed

Let's hope he comes through on at least one of those beauties!
No. He just needs to deliver. All of those!

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
We need to go Mafiaso on Spyke. Steal all his snails and break the legs of any punk squid that try to turn some in.

With withdrawal effects, Spyke will find a way to get what we want, I guarantee it.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
These are all my S̶h̶i̶n̶y gear:

Still sad that I have some 2/3 stuff but they mix conveniently with some other stuff I throw in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom