• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Krazy4Krash

Inkling
It's not reliable at all since not every post gets featured, but after a few tries, you should eventually appear. I'd put it at around a 50% chance per Miiverse post. Getting Yeahs early on from people browsing the Miiverse site seems to help, so don't ****post.
Thank you, I might try this out some time when I'm eager to convert a near-perfect piece of gear to a perfect one across accounts. It seems like a hassle, but less of a hassle than rerolling all three slots a few thousand times for something specific, haha.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Anyone have a good defense set I can order? I don't really have much to offer..
:head_cap002: :ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:clothes_tes011: :ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:shoes_shi005: :ability_inkresistance: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:

I can offer:
:head_eye001: :ability_defenseup: :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:clothes_plo001: :ability_runspeed: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_lts002: :ability_specialcharge: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
I have a near pure tarakoka mesh if you want it, also you might be better off looking for different shoes as krakon hardly ever rolls def up.

Hey Guys! Long time inker, first time poster. I was wondering if anyone has a pure Sunny Day Tee... or even just a regular Sunny day tee.. Honestly Ive never seen it once in my entire time playing and Ive checked the shops and lobby every day with no results. My NNID is strandedmoose
Thanks guys!

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Slightly off topic: Anyone here live in Canada and successfully time zone scummed? It seems like I can't do it cuz the time zones don't stretch far enough in hours.

I really want to order good gear but this is limiting me :(

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Hi has anyone got any
:shoes_sht007: With :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:head_met003: With :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_jkt003: With :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
I'm a heavy splatling main and this would be very helpful
I don't have the exact shoes you are looking for, but I do have near pure traditional sandals, so they should work the same. Also there is a damage up rockenburg shirt (rockenburg black) so you'd be better off getting that than trying to get a shiny on the varsity jacket

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Slightly off topic: Anyone here live in Canada and successfully time zone scummed? It seems like I can't do it cuz the time zones don't stretch far enough in hours.

I really want to order good gear but this is limiting me :(
Yes. The time needs to be between 12:00 AM Newfoundland (10:30 PM Eastern) and 12:00 AM Pacific (3:00 AM Eastern) for it to be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom