"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
what the heck you guys... it's 0.03% (1 in 4,425) to get a pure. How do you guys "work on getting pures" from scratch
Nano machines Save Scumming, son. Unless you get extremely lucky and get a nice reroll in a reasonable amount of tries, loading up a save is the only way to do so. I know there have been some fierce debates about the ethics of save scumming for rerolls, but realistically, it's the only way to get the ability spread you want.

Funny enough, even though I do save scum for ability rerolls, I got a pure Squid Girl Dress in only 11 rerolls. Main: :ability_damage: Sub: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: It's the only pure I have at the moment.

Speaking of which, if anyone is interested in ordering it, just let me know.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
I would really like that Squid Girl Dress but I'm working on another shiny at the moment.

D

Deleted Member

I would really like that Squid Girl Dress but I'm working on another shiny at the moment.
I'll give you my pure Squid Girl Dress. I'd like your (almost) pure Fake Contacts. My NNID is GeneraLight

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
what the heck you guys... it's 0.03% (1 in 4,425) to get a pure. How do you guys "work on getting pures" from scratch
What most people here do is get lucky with 2/3 pure orders from Spyke and then savescum to manipulate the third slot. It's a lot easier than rerolling a thousand times. That said, I don't have the patience to do all of that, so I just hope I get lucky with the third slot (I never do).

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Does anyone have the ivory peaks tee (haunt) with 3 quick respawn? Also, I know it's a bit early, but I'd like to fine the new noise cancellers respawn pure and the Octarian jacket with respawn or ink recovery.

I love you.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Lol. Nice man, that didn't take long!

I like the look of the Ivory peaks tee is all, but I'd take the other too if it were available.

Thx again for the hook up man! About to check my orders.

Woah there! xD

Also I got it, thanks a ton mate!

Does it have to be the Ivory Peaks Tee specifically? I was gonna eventually go for 3x :ability_quickrespawn: on :clothes_vest003:.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Does anyone have the ivory peaks tee (haunt) with 3 quick respawn? Also, I know it's a bit early, but I'd like to fine the new noise cancellers respawn pure and the Octarian jacket with respawn or ink recovery.

I love you.
Bruh, how'd you get so much pure gear? I envy you. ;)

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Bruh, how'd you get so much pure gear? I envy you. ;)

It took about 5-8 weeks for all of it. All depends on if spyke will cooperate. So I guess thru patience and help from others on this board. Manocheese(sp?), LonelyDolphin, Njok, and others I've met in game are the only reason I have what I have, so thx guys! :)

This is a great community. I appreciate all the help everyone here has offered.

Kaze

Pro Squid
I have :head_cap009: with :ability_quickrespawn: | :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: and my nnid is laffysapphy.

I'm looking for anything with :ability_coldblooded: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
I got the Squidstar Waistcoat with :ability_coldblooded:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: if you're interested, it was not too difficult though since it has krak-on brand :)

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Anyone interested in helping me roll a haunt with quick respawn shiny? I just bought the new Octarian jacket and the first sub is quick respawn. Would anyone be willing to buy it from me and try to roll the second slot as quick respawn, then let me buy it back to perfect?

Kaze

Pro Squid
Anyone interested in helping me roll a haunt with quick respawn shiny? I just bought the new Octarian jacket and the first sub is quick respawn. Would anyone be willing to buy it from me and try to roll the second slot as quick respawn, then let me buy it back to perfect?
I would help, but I spent a eternity making a perfect Ninja Squid Hoodie and now I'm trying to get a pure swim speed squid hairclip... it is amiibo brand so can't order it from others....

anyways, the Octarian Jacket is 2 stars right so won't it always come with 2 slots meaning you can't just back up and unlock the 2nd slot over and over since :ability_unknown: locked slots are already preset when you get the order from Spyke meaning you will only have 1 chance for :ability_quickrespawn: in the 2nd slot every day?

so unless I'm wrong you would need someone with a lot of time or help from multiple players.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Actually, it should be like anything else. If you make a save before spyke gives it to you with :ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:, then each time you buy it that day it should have a different 2nd ability. Once you get :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: then you need to give it to someone else to roll the 3rd slot.

Any open slot should be different each time you buy it, unless I'm missing something.

I would help, but I spent a eternity making a perfect Ninja Squid Hoodie and now I'm trying to get a pure swim speed squid hairclip... it is amiibo brand so can't order it from others....

anyways, the Octarian Jacket is 2 stars right so won't it always come with 2 slots meaning you can't just back up and unlock the 2nd slot over and over since :ability_unknown: locked slots are already preset when you get the order from Spyke meaning you will only have 1 chance for :ability_quickrespawn: in the 2nd slot every day?

so unless I'm wrong you would need someone with a lot of time or help from multiple players.

Kaze

Pro Squid
Actually, it should be like anything else. If you make a save before spyke gives it to you with :ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:, then each time you buy it that day it should have a different 2nd ability. Once you get :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: then you need to give it to someone else to roll the 3rd slot.

Any open slot should be different each time you buy it, unless I'm missing something.
weird.... when I ordered something with a locked slot :ability_unknown: I kept getting :ability_bombrange: even though I made the save before talking to Spyke and buying it.
am I that unlucky... ?

EDIT: I was talking about orders with a locked slot when you buy it :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:being preset unless I remember wrong, while empty slots will always be different if you saved before buying it, like you buy this from spyke:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: then you pay 30K to unlock the last slot.

I could be totally wrong, I don't even remember anymore :oops:

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
You might be right.I've never tried rolling a pure/shiny from scratch, and straight out of the shop.

Is there any chance the item you were trying to roll was biased towards bomb range up? (does any brand have that?)

That's a bummer if you're right. I was also hoping to roll the new noise canceling headphones as :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:. I have a friend who rolled the first slot :ability_quickrespawn: as well.

Dag. :-/

weird.... when I ordered something with a locked slot :ability_unknown: I kept getting :ability_bombrange: even though I made the save before talking to Spyke and buying it.
am I that unlucky... ?

EDIT: I was talking about orders with a locked slot when you buy it :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:being preset unless I remember wrong, while empty slots will always be different if you saved before buying it, like you buy this from spyke:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: then you pay 30K to unlock the last slot.

I could be totally wrong, I don't even remember anymore :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom