• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Karonax

Octobrushinobi
NNID
Karonax
Any chance somebody here has Ink Resistance / 3 Defense-Up Subs? What shoes they are doesn't matter. :>

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I need help finding pure cream basics:

shoes_first:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Actually you know what I could just roll it back to it's natural once we're done so yes I will help you, if you help me! I just rolled this :head_cap003: :ability_inksaversub:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: that I'd like purified. Do you have two subs on the basics already?

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Actually you know what I could just roll it back to it's natural once we're done so yes I will help you, if you help me! I just rolled this :head_cap003: :ability_inksaversub:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: that I'd like purified. Do you have two subs on the basics already?
I've got that sub saver hat pure! Lets private match this weekend and you can order it. (*edit: I also have pure respawn shoes if you're still looking for those as well)

I just connected with a Japanese player and ordered the shoes, so no more worries on that one. Thank you for the offer though man, I appreciate it . :)

Kiantheboss

Inkling
NNID
kiantheboss1
Thanks to AZOR AHAI, I finally got a pure defense up shirt (after days of Spyke being a butt). <3

I know I don't have all that much but if anyone here wants to order something of mines then you are more than welcomed to ask.

Pure headgear:
Quick Respawn (Backwards Cap)
Defense Up (Cycle King Cap)
Special Charge Up (Fake Contacts)

Pure shirts:
Defense Up (Mint Tee)
Damage Up (Squid Girl Tunic)
Special Charge Up (Baseball Jersey)

Pure shoes:
Damage Up (Plum Casuals)

Semi-pure gear(?) (Where the first two slots match the main ability)-
Camo Mesh (Swim Speed Up hat)
Camo Zip Hoodie (Quick Respawn shirt)

I know it isn't alot but I hope I can help someone, like AZOR AHAI helped me.
Hi! Can I please order your pure defense abilities and pure plum casuals? Thanks dude my id is kiantheboss1

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Anybody wanna help me make this shiny? :
:clothes_plo001: :ability_runspeed: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_unknown:
Already have the first two slots..

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I've got that sub saver hat pure! Lets private match this weekend and you can order it. (*edit: I also have pure respawn shoes if you're still looking for those as well)

I just connected with a Japanese player and ordered the shoes, so no more worries on that one. Thank you for the offer though man, I appreciate it . :)
Oh awesome! I'm free all day tomorrow so let me know when you'll be available!

Anybody wanna help me make this shiny? :
:clothes_plo001: :ability_runspeed: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_unknown:
Already have the first two slots..
I can help ya with this, but I believe there is a Shirt already with swim speed as it's main ability and Rockenberg as it's brand.

EDIT: I just rolled :clothes_tel008: :ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: which I'd like perfected aswell if someone wouldn't mind! :)

Last edited:

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Hey yal, sorry I vanished forever ago! Dx
As forgiveness here's all the stuff I have, feel free to ask for any of it if ya needs.

HATS:
:head_cap005: :ability_specialcharge:|:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap009: :ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_ncp001: :ability_inksavermain:|:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:head_ncp003: :ability_tenacity:|:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_hdp001: :ability_inksaversub:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
Traditional Headband :ability_comeback:|:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
Cycle King Cap :ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

SHIRTS:
:clothes_prk000: :ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_shirt004: :ability_runspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_swt004: :ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
School Jersey :ability_ninjasquid:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Green Cardigan :ability_recon:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Squid Girl Tunic :ability_damage:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

SHOES:
:shoes_slo002: :ability_inksaversub:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Bubble Rain Boots :ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Squid Girl Shoes :ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

I can hook you up with a pure Cycle King Cap if you can drop me those shoes!

Also, I was already looking for it, but after the update I especially want a :ability_haunt: shirt with :ability_quickrespawn: as it's subs, for obvious reasons!

Hi there! May I order your sporty bobble hat and the school jersey, please? I´d love to have those!
(unfortunately, I don´t have anything to offer in return aside from a few natural triples... and I can´t time-zone scum where I live, so I might need to order them a couple of times on different days... sorry about that :()

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Oh awesome! I'm free all day tomorrow so let me know when you'll be available!
EDIT: I just rolled :clothes_tel008: :ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: which I'd like perfected aswell if someone wouldn't mind! :)
What time is good for you? Is 9am central ok?

I'd like to help with that White LS. I need to clear my queue first tho. I have two items I want to finish first, then I'm free forever!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Hi there! May I order your sporty bobble hat and the school jersey, please? I´d love to have those!
(unfortunately, I don´t have anything to offer in return aside from a few natural triples... and I can´t time-zone scum where I live, so I might need to order them a couple of times on different days... sorry about that :()
What you could offer in return would be that school jersey as afterall this time I still haven't perfected it somehow lel. Can you save scum at all? You only need to check the order and if it doesn't have two subs reset so it's as if you didn't talk to him that day thus keeping the order on order.

Eitherway, of course you can order off me! Can you play at all tomorrow?

What time is good for you? Is 9am central ok?

I'd like to help with that White LS. I need to clear my queue first tho. I have two items I want to finish first, then I'm free forever!
That'll work!

Ha nice, you're truely the gear master! Once I get this Ink saver sub gear I should be good aswell!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
What you could offer in return would be that school jersey as afterall this time I still haven't perfected it somehow lel. Can you save scum at all? You only need to check the order and if it doesn't have two subs reset so it's as if you didn't talk to him that day thus keeping the order on order.

Eitherway, of course you can order off me! Can you play at all tomorrow?

That'll work!

Ha nice, you're truely the gear master! Once I get this Ink saver sub gear I should be good aswell!
I know how to do the "infinite" rerolls trick by using a USB device but I can´t skip whole days since the country I live in does not let me change the time zone on my wii u (the option is simply not there), so unfortunately, order scumming does not work for me :/
But if I reset the data won´t he just present the same thing to me again?
And yes, I can play today, just let me know when you are available so I can help you with that School Jersey!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Got a new pure! White Sailor Suit :ability_inksavermain:|:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Coulda gotten a pure :clothes_tes024: yesterday aswell but I fogot to check with Spyke until there was only less than two hours left in the day, and with my luck that wasn't enough time, but not a big deal!

I know how to do the "infinite" rerolls trick by using a USB device but I can´t skip whole days since the country I live in does not let me change the time zone on my wii u (the option is simply not there), so unfortunately, order scumming does not work for me :/
But if I reset the data won´t he just present the same thing to me again?
And yes, I can play today, just let me know when you are available so I can help you with that School Jersey!
Spyke will keep your order in the queue forever as long you don't talk to him (including looking at other player's gear), and the amount of subs it will have changes every day. No timezone changing is necessary! You need only make a save back up each day before talking to Spyke, and if he has the two subs, great, but if not, just load the back up and don't talk to Spike for the rest of the day and try again tomorrow. Hope all that made sense!

I can play right now if you're able, otherwise how about at 10am ET which is about 5 hours from now?
Seding you a friend request now too!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Got a new pure! White Sailor Suit :ability_inksavermain:|:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Coulda gotten a pure :clothes_tes024: yesterday aswell but I fogot to check with Spyke until there was only less than two hours left in the day, and with my luck that wasn't enough time, but not a big deal!

Spyke will keep your order in the queue forever as long you don't talk to him (including looking at other player's gear), and the amount of subs it will have changes every day. No timezone changing is necessary! You need only make a save back up each day before talking to Spyke, and if he has the two subs, great, but if not, just load the back up and don't talk to Spike for the rest of the day and try again tomorrow. Hope all that made sense!

I can play right now if you're able, otherwise how about at 10am ET which is about 5 hours from now?
Seding you a friend request now too!
Ah, thanks! Now I can get the stuff I want without having to rely on luck! :D I think 5 hours from now or even right now will be just fine. are you still on?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Ah, thanks! Now I can get the stuff I want without having to rely on luck! :D I think 5 hours from now or even right now will be just fine. are you still on?
Yes sir! Accept my friend request and join me in a turf war match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom