• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Show us your style squiddo!

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
I got a bunch of pictures!

1 Speed up, bomb range up and 2 mini sub savers!

This set up let me have two special duration up and two mini Charge up and Squid Jump.

Almost the perfect match up. This setup give me a buff up and one extra small buff.

Looks really nice together and have some decent stats! Probably help that they are the same brand, lol

Basically the same thing but helps if you want to faster.

Basically my Rain Maker outfit.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral

My Brush Asssasin build from earlier today. Ended up with extra Special Savers and Special Charge Up boosts in my sub-abilities after some grinding. Beautiful.

I think this jacket will be perfect for any Grenade sub-builds.

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei

Gotta keep up with the new meta whilst not losing my usual playstyle

Strider_Bond00J

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Strider_James00B

Although this pic is a little bit out of date, I'm a player who wants to get back into the game quickly, so I usually have Quick Respawn in a few sets of mine. This was around the 3rd of August, and when I get a chance to, I'll upload what my current set is like.

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17

This is my RG and Dual Squelcher outfit. I used to think run speed up was lame but boy was I wrong. I'm going to try to get 3x special charge up so I can replace the contacts with the traditional headband.

More outfits on the way.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
A set for the Neo Splash-o-Matic:

The usual speed boosts plus 2 x damage up - the latter allows for splatting opponents with a burst bomb + single shot, and also ensures that the SoM's shots-to-splat is not raised by any opposing defence ups. Horrible shoes.

SplatoonFerret

Inkling
Well, as I just got the game on the 22nd, cant reroll, add slots, or any other fancy jazz like that, these aren't anything special. The 1st image is my tentatek outfit, 2nd is my Heavy splatling outfit, 3rd is my splatterscope/roller outfit, and last is my Slosher gear.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom