Show us your style squiddo!

maxie

Full Squid
image.jpeg

this is my main set up rn (no triples yet for this ugh) i do have some other gear i like to mess around with though

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
This is the fit I run with the Zink Mini Splatling:

I need to update it, that one ink saver sub isn't doing me any good (not to mention how useless ink saver sub is in the first place). I was thinking about maybe something with comeback, but unfortunately the glasses are the only headgear Rockenburg makes, though I might try to get some run speed up on the paintball mask.

EDIT:
This is my sniping fit (eliter, splatterscope, splat charger):

I think it's pretty decent, though I don't really like the look of the Anchor Sweat.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

This is the closest to a default outfit that I have. Good bonuses for my playstyle, and I kinda actually dress like this.

ALL HAIL TENTATEK, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

sloth™

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZombifiedZanne
Some of my favorite gear that I wear regularly lmao

and the gear that I wear when I'm not even gonna bother trying;

And my part about my gear is that I've only had to reroll a few things, (those triples? First try lmao never had to reroll them hence why they're my fave gear)
also I apologize for the multiple pics but I had too much gear that I liked to just pick one ;-;

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Aw, you got the Strapping Reds rerolled perfectly! I've been trying to achieve that for months, maybe half a year even. Spent so many p and sea snails on it, the best outcome was 2x Ink Saver Main and 1x Special Charge Up, but since then I ruined it with further rerolls and the last Splatfest didn't help either. Guess I've been pretty unlucky with rerolls and drops so far...

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
In the time I was away from this site, I changed my go-to loadout. Went from trekking fan Inkling who can't trek without her tunes ( :head_hdp000:clothes_vest000:shoes_bot003:) to this:

Speedy squiddy with a sick throw to that arm!

Went with it at first because of a lucky synergy between the subs of the headgear and clothes, but really ended up warming up to it. Here are the abilities and what it looks like in-game:

Not too shaby, if I do say so myself.

Linky to artwork and alt versions by Rivux.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom