Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
OTL I-I'm a girl HAHAHA everyone keeps making that mistake kinda funny tbh.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Anyways I'm probably going to vote for Squiddy, Majoras or Marigi going to do a re read when I wake up.

Thingyman

Inkling
Awesome post, Boolerex.

I lean slightly town on Boolerex now fwiw. The two underlined parts in combination specifically I think would be difficult for a mafia to say (at least, as a new player). I don't think a mafia can fabricate something like that -- thinking that someone else is suspicious because it seems like they're posting to avoid being prodded.

In addition, I like his reads, so at the very least we're having a similar view on the game.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
OK. Here are my thoughts (but not in the quoting format 'cause that's too mainstream/I can't be f*cked) after re-reading from the first post after my previous set of reads.
  • I'm personally getting a heavy town read on xCoCo. There isn't really much that is scummy about her that I can identify at this point, and she seems to be showing genuine concern about finding the scum. I also know that she is a relatively new player, so it is highly unlikely that she is an ingenious Mafia player. There is only one thing that is at all scummy, and even then it is tenuous as to whether you can call it scummy or not. This is when she says "I was hoping out of all the people it wasn't AA" - which could be a move to try and convince us that she is town by saying that she was disappointed that he got killed. However, I get the feeling that it was because she felt he was important to catching to mafia due to her townie alignment, so I doubt that it implies she is mafia.
  • I'm kinda struggling to get a read on MM9. Some of what he said is fishy, other parts are not, and some are kinda hard to get a read on. I am struggling to identify his position atm. I will need more thinking time to make an accurate judgement on him, and his high level of experience means that I am very wary of him.
  • Thingyman has a very townie vibe to him. However, I know he is an experienced player, so he could potentially be a very smart mafia. However, I kinda doubt that any player could be so smart as mafia tbh. Therefore, I feel he is town.
  • I'm kinda with MM9 in that I am getting a slightly unsettling vibe from ReedRGale. However, much like MM9, I am having difficulty making a solid read on him.
  • The way that Squid Master has been playing so far has made it inherently hard to read him. However, I kind of agree with Bolorex when he says he is "posting to prevent prodding". I think I'll probably vote for him, as to me he feels like the most likely scum candidate.
  • I don't have much to go off of for Bolorex, but based around his read post I get the feeling that he is town aligned. It was very good considering that it is his first read of his first ever game, so cudos to you :)
Anyway, ##vote: Squid Master I want more activity from you, and the fact that you are posting only just enough to avoid being prodded is making me suspicious.

Squid Master

Inkling
Anyway, ##vote: Squid Master I want more activity from you, and the fact that you are posting only just enough to avoid being prodded is making me suspicious.
I don't have anything to add to the discussion I feel. I try to post but I just can't. I have nothing to add to the game to help the town and since there isn't much activity from the other players so I don't have much to rely on. Sometimes I am about to post but I can't think of anything to add and just leave it. *sighs* I will try to post more.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I don't have anything to add to the discussion I feel. I try to post but I just can't. I have nothing to add to the game to help the town and since there isn't much activity from the other players so I don't have much to rely on. Sometimes I am about to post but I can't think of anything to add and just leave it. *sighs* I will try to post more.
Okay but there is always something to say? Even if it's minor all your posts have just been excuses thus far or "there is nothing to say". But everyone else has been trying even if it's minor.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Try at least to give your opinion about everyone in the game like I have done... Or just anything really ; like Thingyman said "just try to share whatever thoughts you have, even if you think they're irrelevant or stupid"

We have already around 200 post of combined discussion ; incl. 3 page for day 2 alone, can't really call that "not much activity"

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Yeah. Sure, its no mafia 1, but it is still active enough for you to read people, even if it is only minor. Any contribution to the discussion is important, and to say that you have nothing to say after 6 pages is just lazy and/or suspicious.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
R.I.P. African American. I, for one, am very sad to learn of the news of your death. I would've loved to "mason" with you, so to say, you seemed like a cool dude and a good player from my short time knowing you :)

The mislynch of Widdle Mac is unfortunate, though it seems like if we were to lynch a non-mafia, he was the best choice, so we have that going for us, at least.
I will continue to watch those in this game that seem like they're good at it; first, to learn how to play well, second, because damn if they don't scare the begeezus out of me because they can convince me one way or the other pretty darn easily.

This post literally the only thing that draws any attention to Thingy, in my opinion... and all it does it makes me wonder: "why reply to the bah so quickly?" Which is worrying, but then I don't have much else to work it. I don't know what to think about him but he's still in neutrality with town leans but I've got my eye on him though if he were any other player, I'd probably just stick a town label on him and be done with it.

@Thinyman You're just too good at the wurdz. >:l

Anyway, @xCoCo my joke vote was more to take advantage of the RVS stage where people were just sort of voting randomly, and I thought that voting in a way which results in me not voting would be the only way I'd like to go about that stage (because I don't like doing the actual vote if it is random/jokey). That is all I'll say on the matter, take it as you will.
I still have slight leaning toward town on you, though mostly neutral at this point to keep my mind open. I don't think the joke vote on day 1 is a good move either--hence my abstaining from votes in the beginning--because of the same reasons you've listed so I'm inclined to lean town on you. Sometimes I don't really think I'm that great at this game. ._.

Still, I'll try my best to point out anything suspicious; just keep active. Neutral.

If I had simply voted for Widdle Mac without the convoluted flavor argument, would you still consider how I voted fishy?
To be honest, no. But the fact is, the move was made and my thoughts are still around the same. I call neutral with mafia leans on you because I need to take those little moves and sort people to figure out who I think is the safest vote.

@Squid Master I would quote you, but there's nothing really to quote. I'm going to be honest, now that MM9 has been downgraded to neutral with mafia leans I'm putting you in mafia leans category until you answer a question:

I thought I'd ask you if you feel that there are some things in this game that you've said or done that you don't think you'd do as scum? And why?
So yeah, that's my question for you!

@xCoCo The townie read holds; not much to say there.

@Boolerex Not enough has been said to really give you a read yet, so I'll assume you're probably town right now and watch what you do.

Thems the reads thus far!

Thingyman

Inkling
##vote: Squid Master

Day ends tomorrow, so everyone should preferably have a vote on someone today and then if there's disagreement, we still have a day to settle on a majority vote.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
No phase extension. I'll look for a replacement.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Well..That not what I expected of a response from him but heh.

We got 4 vote for him now ; so guess it a lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom