Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
oh lol my bad i misinterpreted that XD I thought it meant that the mafia wins after 4 more deaths. My bad :/

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Votecount: 2.3

xCoCo
Squidmaster:
Boolerex, Marigi174, Thingyman, ReedRGale
redadil4
Marigi174:
MajorasMask9
MajorasMask9:
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Squidmaster

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Lynch has been reached. Twilight until lynch scene is postd.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 2 is July 17th, at 11:59pm

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw

This man, was making his wah downtown. Yet suddenly, he was attacked, by a bunch of ninnies. They all say "You're weird!" and "You are evil... why are you here?!" and even "ABSOLUTE JUSTICE"

This is what the man has to say for himself

"Hey guys... I'm actually a good guy, honest! I am... the legendary hero!!"
Another says "... of justice?"

Some didn't seem to understand him or his ways. Where did he come from? How did he get here? Why was he here? All very good questions... none of which would be given an answeer.

Another retorts silently "Yet not the one who sacrificed himself this time" and stabs him in the back
No one knew, that he truly was, the legendary hero, who was reluctant to sacrifice himself twice in a row.

He was...

SQUID MASTER, Waluigi, a vanilla townie. He was lynched!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
It is night time. No posting. Send all night actions to me by July 18th, 11:59pm.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
You are the anti-hero. No one likes you, but you don't care. Yet, this is a lie. There is one who looks up to you. You do everything in your power to live up to the image he sees in you. You have built what you have for a greater cause than anyone can imagine, but now you are building a future for someone else. This is your priority.

Sadly, this is also the cause of your downfall. You let this distract you from your passion, from your beliefs. Others will bash you, call you evil, when you had nothing but good for the world. Everyone has painted you as evil, as a villain. Yet there are some that will cry for you, knowing that they were listened to. They know, that you cared for them, while others treated them as garbage.

Your little one, will forever be in a state of rage. His heart will be broken, and he will have a difficult time forgiving those who trespassed against you. He has always listened to you, and has viewed the world from your eyes, and has always loved the stories that you had told him about the world. His innocence, is now destroyed.

Your empire, will continue to grow. He was immature, but soon, he will become a man. He will leave his past to move on towards the future, with you always in his heart. He loves you. No one will know this, but himself. His mission, carried out, in your name.

There will be a statue in your image. A true martyr.

Boolerex, Bowser, was a vanilla townie. He was night killed!

Day 3 Begins! Deadline is 7/25/15 at 11:59pm.

Last edited:

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Votecount: 3.0

xCoCo
Marigi174
MajorasMask9
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Marigi174, MajorasMask9, Thingyman, ReedRGale

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Nothing.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 3 is July 25th, at 11:59pm

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Wow talk about being on at the right time.

And talk about being on the wire. You will be missed Boolerex... we barely got to know you. I have to admit I'm starting to feel a little desperate.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
I certainly hope this isn't the case because assuming that there's more than one mafia, they can outvote town. :l

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
There's totally 7 people around. Promise.

Joke's aside, edited to reflect the number of players.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
OK WHEW I'm back and ready for mafia. I know I have a lot of catching up to do but here we go:

I'm going to be totally honest here and say that I most likely completely forgot to address you, lol. I do remember seeing your vote and thinking up a direct response to it but I can't say I really had anything good to say at the time, considering it was a few replies after Day 1 started. I mean aside from "I'm not mafia please don't vote for me!"

I should probably address something that probably was already noticed for a number of reasons, but Widdle Mac and I are pretty close friends outside of the game. I mention this because people have looked at her posts earlier as suspicious simply for her "roleplaying." E.g.:

And I COMPLETELY understand this when it's coming from a new player, especially since we've both been kind of busy and haven't posted much after our initial posts, but this is pretty normal for early-game Widdle Mac. However, What I might find suspicious about Widdle Mac is this:

This is kind of an unconventional mafia argument, but to me this is clearly referencing the Mario & Luigi villain Fawful. I know this is a blind game, but I'm pretty sure we all have Mario-related role themes assigned to us. I think it's entirely possible that Widdle Mac's role could be "Fawful," whatever that entails. This leads me to three lines of thought:

1)Widdle Mac was trying to subtley play into her role theme (possibly to get a laugh out of the hosts,) despite it being a mafia role. Fawful is a villain, so it would make sense for a "Fawful" role to be mafia-sided, and therefore Widdle Mac may also be mafia. Perhaps she thought nobody would make the connection that Fawful could be her role, and also mafia.

2)Widdle Mac openly alluded to her role of "Fawful." Despite the fact that Fawful is a villain, the fact that she referenced it so openly could indicate that the role has nothing to do with the alignment; why would she openly reference a Mario villain in a Mario-themed game of mafia?

3)Her role isn't Fawful at all and I am looking way too deep into this.

I'm honestly thinking it's #1 though, but I'm not 100% on that. However, this on top of the fact that she's been pretty inactive lately and probably will be for a while (she's been unexpectedly insanely busy the past few days; I know she didn't anticipate this when she signed up) makes me think this is a pretty safe vote for Day 1 on all counts.

##Vote: Widdle Mac
This bugs me. Just because she indirectly said she was Fawful it doesn't mean she was mafia. Furthermore why even hint at it if she was? Furthurmore you said she was busy but she had the option of bring replaced.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Here is one more; how is Thingy still alive? He has been the most active with providing good reads but mafia does not go after him?

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Just saying, but the fact that players like Thingyman didn't get lynched despite their major contributions to the town side and high skill level is making me worry that they may be mafia...

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Just saying, but the fact that players like Thingyman didn't get lynched despite their major contributions to the town side and high skill level is making me worry that they may be mafia...
I think you mean night killed

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
But yes esp since AA was killed night one. Thingy could have painted Majoras clean to both gain our trust while putting him under the radar. This is just thought btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom