Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Deadlines have been extended. They now will generally take 6 days, instead of 72 hours. New deadline is 7/6/2015 at 11:59pm.

squid master, the fact is that marigi had three votes on him at a state in the game which he could easily remedy, and his reason behind it was condoning random lynching. im under the impression that he didnt realize he had to bolden his vote, and that he possibly didnt even read much of the thread since he seemed to have basically nothing to say about it. trying to see if anybody would hammer may be plausible from newbie town's perspective, but not likely.

objectively, redadil NEEDS to post more content. that post was the only post in the game from him and if he continues in this manner, he's not going to end up modkilled or replaced out, and i think a wagon would do him damn good in order to possibly whip em into shape.

Squid Master

Inkling
squid master, the fact is that marigi had three votes on him at a state in the game which he could easily remedy, and his reason behind it was condoning random lynching. im under the impression that he didnt realize he had to bolden his vote, and that he possibly didnt even read much of the thread since he seemed to have basically nothing to say about it. trying to see if anybody would hammer may be plausible from newbie town's perspective, but not likely.

objectively, redadil NEEDS to post more content. that post was the only post in the game from him and if he continues in this manner, he's not going to end up modkilled or replaced out, and i think a wagon would do him damn good in order to possibly whip em into shape.
Hmm...Ok I get what you mean.He has been inactive quite a few times.
##Unvote:African American

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
[QUOTE="Marigi174, post: 51760, member: 3442" ]Why are you saying this? In my head, it seems a little scummy to be trying to force a vote early on within a day, possibly in an attempt to minimise the number of opportunities we get to pass judgement on you. If I have completely misinterpreted this post and you meant last mafia day then please correct me, but if you mean the last day in a Day then it feels scummy. Small number of mafia points in your direction unless I completely misunderstood you saying "last day" [/QUOTE]

exCUSE, i meant in the scenario of letting days go by and not voting until lynch or lose situations.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Why are you saying this? In my head, it seems a little scummy to be trying to force a vote early on within a day, possibly in an attempt to minimise the number of opportunities we get to pass judgement on you. If I have completely misinterpreted this post and you meant last mafia day then please correct me, but if you mean the last day in a Day then it feels scummy. Small number of mafia points in your direction unless I completely misunderstood you saying "last day"
exCUSE, i meant in the scenario of letting days go by and not voting until lynch or lose situations.

JeXs

Inkling
Votecount: 1.3

xCoCo: Thingyman
Squidmaster
redadil4:
African American
African American
Marigi174:
ReedRGale
MajorasMask9
Widdle Mac
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Squidmaster, redadil4, Marigi174, Widdle Mac, Majora'sMask9

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is July 6th, at 11:59pm.

Last edited:

JeXs

Inkling
redadil4 is in need of a replacement. If anyone is interested, please pm one of the mods (myself or @Drez)

Thingyman

Inkling
If we don't get a majority of votes on someone before the deadline, there will be no lynch at all and that's objectively bad for us.

Now, we of course shouldn't rush, but everyone needs to start making their stances clear (this also makes it so that mafia can't just hide and suddenly have an opinion that player A is scummy as soon as a wagon picks up on him).

redadil is hopefully getting replaced, so let's put him on the backburner for now, I would suggest.

I would hate it if we lynched Majoras, African American or Reed. I obviously don't want to see myself lynched either. I am putting Marigi back to neutral after his reads post - at least he seems willing to share his thoughts, so if he's mafia, we'll be able to figure it out as he posts more.

So for ME this leaves: xCoCo, Squid Master and Widdle Mac. They have either not really given us any content to work with or they have just made "safe commentary". There should be at least one scum in this group, no? Let's try to see if we can get a consensus on who that might be :P

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Sorry this is only my second mafia game so I don't know how to point things out; and I'm practically useless day 1 >_>

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
For the record I currently have nothing to say =/ If I really must change your mind I'll try and post something; even if it is minor.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
For the record I currently have nothing to say =/ If I really must change your mind I'll try and post something; even if it is minor.
It would be interesting to hear more in-depth thought on other people's posts. Who knows, maybe it'll help you figure out what you think about certain things. That certainly helps clarify my own thoughts and opinions for me. ^u^

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
All said, I'm still holding my vote for Marigi for lack of suspicion on all others. If Widdle Mac doesn't say anything for some time, I'm likely going to throw my vote around to him.

If we don't get a majority of votes on someone before the deadline, there will be no lynch at all and that's objectively bad for us.

Now, we of course shouldn't rush, but everyone needs to start making their stances clear (this also makes it so that mafia can't just hide and suddenly have an opinion that player A is scummy as soon as a wagon picks up on him).

redadil is hopefully getting replaced, so let's put him on the backburner for now, I would suggest.

I would hate it if we lynched Majoras, African American or Reed. I obviously don't want to see myself lynched either. I am putting Marigi back to neutral after his reads post - at least he seems willing to share his thoughts, so if he's mafia, we'll be able to figure it out as he posts more.

So for ME this leaves: xCoCo, Squid Master and Widdle Mac. They have either not really given us any content to work with or they have just made "safe commentary". There should be at least one scum in this group, no? Let's try to see if we can get a consensus on who that might be :p
laying this **** out is a good idea

i want to know why youd consider majoras to be less desirable of a lynch as your three suggested, though.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS

i want to know why youd consider majoras to be less desirable of a lynch as your three suggested, though.
Maybe it's because his suggested three just have not posted much? At least that's what I'm getting from it

Thingyman

Inkling
I'll try and post something; even if it is minor.
Yes. If you're townie, I'm sorry if you feel like I'm trying to push you into saying something, but it really will help us. Every little thing is helpful. That's how I find the game works: You start with the small stuff, you nitpitck, and then it kind of snowballs from there :)

Thingyman

Inkling

So as you're asking me this, I begin to think about the fact that Majoras said he/she was experienced and had played on other sites, and I'm becoming maybe a bit suspicious that he/she hasn't brought more to the table, so to say. But meh, it's still early -- I'll make sure to reevaluate going forward though.

As for why I wouldn't want to lynch Majoras, I explain it in this post: http://squidboards.com/threads/shroomed-mafia-day-1-start.2884/page-2#post-51338

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
There isn't really enough activity for me to get any new reads on anyone. Its been said that we should always post when we look at the thread, which is why I am posting. I apologise if I got this when you were all out for independence day or when you were asleep or whenever :]

Thingyman

Inkling
If I may make a suggestion, I think everyone should try to vote someone today. And then tomorrow we should try to get a consensus after we see everyone's preferred votes.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Whooo Happy after 4th. Cards Against Humanity and lots and lots of food. Who could ask for more?

Anyway, after homework and stuff, tonight, I'll post something to try to see what I think of everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom