Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I have gotten multiple requests for the slot's replacement. Due to this, I won't be needing to modkill him. If by the new deadline, there is no response, I'll simply deal with him. Otherwise, you guys can vote normally for a lynch. I'm sorry for all the confusion and delay, I am just trying my best to salvage this game.

New deadline is 7/17/2015 at 11:59pm.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I have gotten multiple requests for the slot's replacement. Due to this, I won't be needing to modkill him. If by the new deadline, there is no response, I'll simply deal with him. Otherwise, you guys can vote normally for a lynch. I'm sorry for all the confusion and delay, I am just trying my best to salvage this game.

New deadline is 7/17/2015 at 11:59pm.
Eh not your fault. Thank you for your work c:

Thingyman

Inkling
No worries - welcome to the replacement, whoever that is :P

And since there's no modkill, I think we should get the show on the road.

I will vote for ##Vote: MajorasMask9

Reasons: He's voting for ReedRGale, he's not actively pushing to get anything done or anything solved which I would expect from an experienced player (he shouldn't need to get poked to contribute), he was heavily suspected by a skilled player in African American who was nightkilled, and he's just not shown as many townie things as people like xCoCo and ReedRGale have. So this makes him the best vote imo... We're getting a replacement and well, we just need to hear more from Squid Master and Marigi. There's at least 1 scum player in that group of 3 imo, but it's kind of difficult/impossible to ascertain which one it is.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Boolerex replaces Redadil4 immediately. Welcome him to the game! Remember, deadline is 7/17/2015 at 11:59pm.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
So yeah as I can see ; people seem to trust you xcoco hue.

Thingyman

Inkling
Votecount: 2.1

xCoCo
Squidmaster
redadil4
Marigi174
MajorasMask9:
ReedRGale
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Squidmaster, redadil4*, Marigi174, MajorasMask9, ThingyMan

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Redadil4 will be modkilled soon if a replacement isn't found soon.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 2 is July 15th, at 11:59pm
Haha, I misunderstood the vote count. I tried to find the last vote count and I had it in my head that he was sort of suspicious of you from his earlier post, so I took this as him voting you.

Well, disregard that. Vote and other reasons stand.

Thingyman

Inkling
Welcome to the game, Boolerex. I love playing with new players, they often have a very invigorating spirit and fresh passion for the game.

Please ask us any questions you might have and otherwise just try to share whatever thoughts you have, even if you think they're irrelevant or stupid (because no thought is stupid - everything is worth sharing).

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Please ask us any questions you might have and otherwise just try to share whatever thoughts you have, even if you think they're irrelevant or stupid (because no thought is stupid - everything is worth sharing).
All I can see right now in top of what I said is that if we don't find anything else, I'm probably gonna follow you at voting majora. Not voting yet though, We still have 2-3 days and I would like to heard the defense of that guy too.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Boolerex Good plan of action. You might want to browse the thread and see what each of us has said and see what you think about each person. Majora's is only a slight lean toward mafia (in my opinion) and my current vote, no one else considered, but before the day of, I'm probably going to have to do one more once over.

Point is, you should go over each post and see what you think about everyone.

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
@Thingyman Apologies again for the general inactivity, I've been dealing with some unexpected health issues that have been a higher priority than the game unfortunately. Though I don't think inactivity is really a reason for suspecting someone, otherwise we'd be suspecting a lot of people here. I think you're putting words into African American's mouth when you say he heavily suspected me though. You make it sound like I was someone he was gunning for, when the only thing he commented about me seemed to be regarding one reply I made, on Day 1.

Anyway, I guess the reason I haven't been too aggressive is because my two picks for mafia *right now* are Thingyman and Marigi. But Thingyman is one of the most vocal players we have now and to say I'm suspicious of him with no real evidence didn't really seem too smart. Though I do think that him pushing for a modkill on redadil4 when given the option to keep him alive is disconcerting. Mafia is a numbers game and even if he wasn't posting, he's still more likely to be townie (statistically and also just because I think it's more likely for a townie to go inactive in-game while still posting on the site.) And while he already addressed it, I feel like he's being a little too hasty when essentially claiming "we're almost at the end" when we were almost one wrong lynch away from a loss. It just feels like--to me--someone that's mafia that wants to push for an easy win by getting the town to mislynch.

Marigi I've been a little suspicious of from Day 1 but have no strong proof either way. Keep in mind I'm mostly basing these off process of elimination. If I think xCoco is innocent, if I think Reed is innocent (which I am starting to lean more toward after seeing some of his posts. For example, his caution in voting,) if I think redadil4 (and in-turn boolerex) is innocent, then that leaves Thingyman, Marigi, and Squid Master. Of the three, I think Thingyman and Marigi would be the most likely to be guilty.

I'm going to vote for Marigi in this case though. Just because I don't 100% trust my opinion on Thingyman and this seems like a reasonable compromise.

I'll probably be busy all day tomorrow but I'll try to get back in the evening.

##vote: Marigi174

Thingyman

Inkling
@MajorasMask9

I think that you're using very faulty logic for believing that redadil/Boolerex is townie and in turn using faulty logic for suspecting me for being fine with modkilling him.

You think that it's disconcerting for me that I wanted redadil modkilled after him not having participated for ... Well, a long time.

I ask you to consider all these things when you say that:

1) I am used to Day 1 and Night 1 lasting 24 hours combined, Day 2 and Night 2 lasting 24 hours combined etc. On my site, a 20+ player game would already have completed by now. So when I see someone not posting for 2 weeks, that is literally just mindboggingly inactive to me and I admittedly don't have patience for that (which I don't mean to phrase harshly, I'm not upset with redadil, but game-wise it's just way different from what I'm used to).

2) I am very used to modkills being a part of the game and for there to be hefty participation requirements even. I am unsure how to prove this, so I'll link to a typical game where you can see that we have a rule that a person is x % likely to get modkilled if he has less than X posts by the end of each day: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=47486137&postcount=5. I'll quote the relevant part: "There is a participation requirement of 10 posts per gameday. For every post below that limit, you will have a 5% of getting modkilled (9 posts=5% to get modkilled... 0 posts=50% to get modkilled)."

3) In addition to all this, I do not share your belief that redadil being inactive makes him more likely townie. I base this on empirical evidence. I spent the better part of a year making a database for my home community where we tracked stats like this and people who are inactive are NOT more likely to be a townie - in fact, it's the opposite (based on 1000+ games). Also, your argument is that redadil would feel a responsibility to post if he was on a team (he should feel a similar responsibility if he's on the town team btw) and that he'd presumably get poked by his fellow scum mate. But thing is that we know that he's already been poked by someone (the mod), to which he's been unresponsive, so it seems like faulty logic to assume that a scum mate poking him would make a difference. Plus maybe that scum mate is one of the other semi-inactives who hasn't even bothered to poke him, I don't know.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Votecount: 2.2

xCoCo
Squidmaster
redadil4
Marigi174:
MajorasMask9
MajorasMask9:
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Squidmaster, Boolerex, Marigi174, ThingyMan, ReedRGale

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Sorry about my tardiness. Been busy at work for the past few days.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 2 is July 17th, at 11:59pm

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
OMG F*CK YOU BROKEN ALERTS ;;;;;;

Sorry for the lack of activity. I was out of town on the monday-->tuesday night and right through tuesday and then my alerts broke ;;;;;

I am going to do a re-read and make some reads on players later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom