• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Discussion Thread: The Iron Lines and the Calcium Nines

MagnaX7

Full Squid
NNID
MagnaX7
If you chose a specific Splatfest team, because you think popularity will cause that team to win, then you've officially made it win that way because YOU voted for it, ergo making it more populair, and causing others to pick your side even more.

Please just pick based on instinct. It's not like you want to do it because of super sea snails? And the game doesn't even track those after you used them. So what's to brag about if you can spend your own evidence?

Howl7

Pro Squid
If you chose a specific Splatfest team, because you think popularity will cause that team to win, then you've officially made it win that way because YOU voted for it, ergo making it more populair, and causing others to pick your side even more.

Please just pick based on instinct. It's not like you want to do it because of super sea snails? And the game doesn't even track those after you used them. So what's to brag about if you can spend your own evidence?
Sorry, but i'm confuse...It's a reply to my post or you are talking in general?
Anyway, my choice is based on my personal tastes, logically i hope that my faction will win the splatfest but i will not be desperate for gain "only" 18 SSS.

What did you choose to vote? ^^

MagnaX7

Full Squid
NNID
MagnaX7
Honestly, the ONE thing I hate about Splatfest is the aftermath. People that 'win'' overall are going to bash on those that say they won due to popularity, and they never give in to it. Maybe they don't realize that most of their teammates bandwagon to get sea snails.
Though there ARE those who are sorta/kinda salty about losing in general.
And then there are those people that don't even give credit to the other team when it wins the 'wins' part of the competition.

Seriously,it feels as if the game is trying to ruin it's own community by dividing it.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
IDK, sounds like you're the salty one here.

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
We get the choice between eating and sleeping. That's an easy choice for me since i suffer from insomnia. Team eating it is!

I still like yours better though.

Oh and it's the 18th. But i am sure someone is making a nice topic about it as i type this :D
Today I got a chance to vote and mine said it was on the 18th. Yesterday on my friend's copy it said the 17th. At least I thought it did. Did they change it?

Njok

Bouncer
Today I got a chance to vote and mine said it was on the 18th. Yesterday on my friend's copy it said the 17th. At least I thought it did. Did they change it?
It's the 18th. I posted that right after i voted. You probably saw it wrong. Maybe not even enough sleep? :D But who needs that anyway, gogogo Team Eat!

Crazykonga

Inkling
NNID
Crazykonga
Don't listen to him guys, you can live for 3 weeks without eating while you can't live for more than 10 days without sleeping. ;)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
That's quite a quirky choice for a Splatfest theme in Europe, I have to admit. If I were there, though, I'd have a hard time choosing either since I really like both. Ultimately, I'd only go with eating because the orange sticks out more in my mind.

Anyway, looking forward to the upcoming Splatfests and their stats!

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
It's the 18th. I posted that right after i voted. You probably saw it wrong. Maybe not even enough sleep? :D But who needs that anyway, gogogo Team Eat!
It says the 17th on NOA's Twitter. Lol

Sneaky Nintendo!

Njok

Bouncer
Don't listen to him guys, you can live for 3 weeks without eating while you can't live for more than 10 days without sleeping. ;)
While that is true, consider this: it really sucks to go to sleep feeling hungry, but staying awake to eat can be pretty nice.

Right? :D

Crazykonga

Inkling
NNID
Crazykonga
Idk, being tired is the worst feeling you can have imo, and that's why I love sleeping that much. (it feels so good lmao)

MagnaX7

Full Squid
NNID
MagnaX7
I wonder if making a miiverse post for side A while being part of side B would cause problems in the Plaza?

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
Eating, or sleeping.... That was a really hard one. Chose eating though, mostly because Callie was on that side. Should be a fun splatfest, with the newer weapons in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom