• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Discussion Thread: The Iron Lines and the Calcium Nines

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
I've seen a lot of pictures (plus, I can just go into the game) of the American Cat vs Dog plaza, but I haven't seen many pictures of the European plaza (besides the couple here - thank you ! :>) Does anyone have more pics of the Pop vs Rock splatfest? Also what are all the titles?

America's is Fangirl/boy - Fiend (lol) - Defender - Champion - King/Queen

winner133

Full Squid
NNID
winner133
I've seen a lot of pictures (plus, I can just go into the game) of the American Cat vs Dog plaza, but I haven't seen many pictures of the European plaza (besides the couple here - thank you ! :>) Does anyone have more pics of the Pop vs Rock splatfest? Also what are all the titles?

America's is Fangirl/boy - Fiend (lol) - Defender - Champion - King/Queen
Normal, Full on, super, Charasmatic, eternal from what I heard

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
King of Cats.jpg

While I've had several matches with poor teams in the morning and early afternoon, I eventually managed to land some truly awesome players later on. Because of that I got the Crown of Felines in only four hours' worth of play sessions. Granted, my vibe isn't so awesome as several others', but I got hawt enough nonetheless. Looking forward to my Sea Snail dozen!

Also, shoutouts to Katy (music note) and Xena who epically brought the house down on our foes!

mayamei

Inkling
NNID
geechristine
I couldn't get my ethernet adapter by today, so fairly laggy. Sorry to my teams for dying so often!!

Splatfest's been super fun though. I love seeing all the miiverse posts saying cats rule (hell yeah).

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Decided to torture myself and fully grind out both of my accounts to King/Queen. Don't ask me why because the answer is clear, I'm a gluten for punishment.

Noticed half way though my Queen, I was on Dog. I meant to have 1 on cat and one on dog. Haha...oh well.

D

Deleted Member

>tfw you get a good team and you help each other reach max rank over the course of 2-3 hours
This happened to me. It feels so great to have a good team who plays with you for several hours while pummeling the enemy team.

Shout-out to Azure.

SGM

Inkster Jr.
NNID
UltimateBlast
I kept getting teams that let the enemy out with one minute to spare, causing us to lose the match. In fact, there was one guy on our team that had zero kills and seven deaths.

I've single-handedly doomed Team Rock.

But yeah, Splatfest's really fun! It's just Turf War, but the new time of day freshens it up a bit.

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Full Squid
NNID
PKGaming
I just had a match in Splatfest that was 4 vs 1…it was ridiculous. The one guy on the other team didn’t stand a chance and I kinda felt bad for him…but it was also freakin hilarious!! XD The final result was 92% to 1.7%. I think Splatfest match-ups still have a few issues in that regard if it really allows such an unfair battle.

On another note, there was ANOTHER match that ended in us winning 90ish% to 1ish%, but this time it was a legit 4 vs 4 match. The other team was just that unbelievably bad.

shaX

Inkling
NNID
shax07
Is there a way to check your wins/losses somewhere? I see a lot of people saying things like "I went 20-2". Are you really counting matches in your head or is this tracked somewhere?

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Is there a way to check your wins/losses somewhere? I see a lot of people saying things like "I went 20-2". Are you really counting matches in your head or is this tracked somewhere?
That's just the kill and death count for one match. I don't imagine anybody could memorize exactly what their wins and losses are.

Betelgeuse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Betelgeuse
Not being able to play regular battles during Splatfest it just dumb, now that I'm max'd there's nothing to do lol. Can't join friends or anything.

At least the nighttime gimmick looks really nice, I wish it was default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom