• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Discussion Thread: The Iron Lines and the Calcium Nines

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
....did you gamble them all away on rolls? I had to stop on one shoe, it was just eating my snails like crazy.
Yes,I'm done mate! I only wanted to get Sporty Bobble hat with 3 quick respawn and a Cold Blooded shirt with 3 Ink saver main subs...but got nothing in return.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
That's harsh. I think I'd better ration mine - no more than one a day; let's prolong the inevitable disappointment!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I kinda laughed at the very literal translations of the rank names for EU (English version at least)
I like the sound of Eternal though. But imagine if we'd had Cats vs Dogs over here with our naming conventions. Eternal Cat Girl...

Urchin Underpass for a whole day is just cruel!! I played for about 5 hours last night (from when it first started) to get to top rank. I lost a lot at first, then towards the end it started to get more even, eventually getting more of a win streak (still nothing compared to some people here though)
I certainly wouldn't mind my rank being eternal cat girl. xD

Also yeah, urchin underpass is my least favorite map. That was the only map I didn't like going too.
Not happy with how you only get bonus points for >400p because that amount just requires basic knowledge of how to fire ink to get, while getting a really good total gets you nothing extra. Makes grinding the levels so much more annoying.
I think making it too high would of just made people keep using aerosprays even more then people did already.
Yes,I'm done mate! I only wanted to get Sporty Bobble hat with 3 quick respawn and a Cold Blooded shirt with 3 Ink saver main subs...but got nothing in return.
Oh, cool, I also want to reroll til I get a Sport Bobble with 3 quick respawns. But yeah, also spending some of my snails on adding slots. And out of the rerolls so far, I got one better then it once was...still not perfect, but like I said it is better.

Anyway, it was all really fun. Congrats team dog.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
....Use Sea Snails for rolls on specific high ability probability equips.....gets hot garbage.

Just regular leveling up....gets this

IMG_20150705_195942_306.jpg

Mr. Urchin is ripping me off. I can feel it.

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
I haven't used any of my snails yet. I might save them until I get back from holidays. But I'm kinda scared I'll get a lot of bad luck and waste them. Maybe I'll just add more slots to one star equips instead of risking rerolls.

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
I was team cat, and I was ULTRA salty - I'm alright now though. I used most of my snails to open slots on all my favorite gear aesthetically so I could stop using the 3 Star gear - since I actually don't like a lot of it!. I maxed out my golden high horses - and rerolled them a few times, will probably never go back to ink resistance now. I maxed out the Bab-Jelly shirt, and my designer headphones. I don't think I'll ever not use this set up, with the exception of a few different dress shirts that I opened up too... Love my shoes, and Headgear FAR too much to stop using them though... I'll prob sub the headphones for contacts with Luna Blaster though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom