Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
OOF! So wrong...

Guessing the next few days solo queues may be filled with tenta missile spam and leagues with dual nzaps pulling ink armor-tenta missile combos.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Ugh...any other time I would be fine with this, but right now I am plagued with enough N-Zaps. Now I get plagued with more N-Zaps! Horray!

Award

OOF! So wrong...

Guessing the next few days solo queues may be filled with tenta missile spam and leagues with dual nzaps pulling ink armor-tenta missile combos.
Joy to the world!

But it gets better because next week don't we get Clam Blitz? But then we won't be able to play Clam Blitz because it'll probably be NA splatfest :P And that's when they'll probably put some experimental weapon that nobody knows how to use too!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Ah~ Splatoon NA, the oft neglected child of the Splatoon trio.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
@Award
The sad thing is I am actually looking foward to playing this weapon, it and the neo splash were my TC try hard mains for most of my Splatoon 1 career and was pretty good in most other modes too.

Plus it has autobombs which is one of my favorite of the new bombs mainly for it's ability to distract and manipulate an enemy team combined with tentamissles
This feels like a weapon that will be great at scattering and picking off enemies with ease

Award

@Award
The sad thing is I am actually looking foward to playing this weapon, it and the neo splash were my TC try hard mains for most of my Splatoon 1 career and was pretty good in most other modes too.

Plus it has autobombs which is one of my favorite of the new bombs mainly for it's ability to distract and manipulate an enemy team combined with tentamissles
This feels like a weapon that will be great at scattering and picking off enemies with ease
Oh I don't doubt it's a good weapon....that's what's bad about it. Nzap was already too good and too everywhere due to it's high mobility (which honestly the excessive run speeds is just a joke against slower weapons), and it has range that's just obscene for it's rate of fire. It was in S1 too. I've found myself splooshing less in this game, mainly because it was a tryhard weapon for me in S1. So was eliter but it's so addictive and in S2, counter-cultural. :)

But with a trillion nzaps with runspeed running around, eliter's going to suck badly this weekend.

Another OU shooter is probably what we needed least right now to cement the meta.

Award

Well, I never use the Nzap. So...
Also, at this point I doubt we'll ever get a weapon added in that people won't complain about.
I even said "N-Zap '89" as a punch line the last few weeks as other weapons surprised me, because it was the most offensive "let's reinforce the meta" weapon I could think of. :P Well, other than a new Trislosher.... :P

Ansible

Community Ambassador

Well... can't say we won't get a meh splatfest for the season either. But hey, red ink part two: inking boogaloo!

Those are some really upset inkings.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
I hate the fact that my beloved N-ZAP 89 comes with Tenta Missiles. R.I.P..

In terms of the Splatfest...eh. Could be worse. But it could also have been better. But oh well, you get what you get. Not too disappointed.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I would have liked Egg Nog vs Gingerbread or some other holiday food themed one.

This one is alright though.

Last edited:

Award

But who gifts socks? Sweater has to have popularity locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom