Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
They just revealed a new clothing brand today. Apparently, it does alot of Punk Style.

Google Translate:

"In recent years, the new brand "Anaaki" has been emerging. As counterculture, we have developed apparel incorporating punk elements, including hand-printed t-shirts, gears with elaborate customs create a unique atmosphere. Many enthusiastic fans are also many, and future development is a pleasure brand."
Love the gothic aesthetic, especially the facemask. I wonder if it'll be in different colors, like white or grey? Knowing Splatoon, there will most likely be a "3" cat-faced one too. The bandanas had some neat variations, so I'd love to see this model re-used for some variants.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'd prefer a right side up '3' fish/kissy face
over a sideways ;3 kitty face myself.

And, just so we're all on the same page:
Rockenberg is, objectively, the best brand in splatoon.

Last edited:

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233

I Think you mean Squidforce cuz there's nothing as fresh as these:cool::cool::cool: :clothes_tes022::clothes_tes023::clothes_tly005:

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Well said @ZEROrevive , though if the stats are good in that blue and grey vest (top right in Twitter post) is good I think it might be one of my new favorites.

Last edited:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
that blue and grey vest (top right in Twitter post) is good I think it might be one of my new favorites.
I'm personally eyeballing the red variant myself. If it has something like Ninja Squid...

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster

Rockenberg jacket + Aanaki mask = best loadout for Splatoon 2. I really foresee these two brands working well when put together.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Rockenberg jacket + Aanaki mask = best loadout for Splatoon 2. I really foresee these two brands working well when put together.
If you go to the site of the post amd look at tge full image the girl in the bottom left of the 2nd picture appears to be wearing a black variant of the Doc MartinsRockenberg "Punk" boots.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Jokecoughjoke:

Splatoon 2 has Hottopic, confirmed for the most edgiest squids on the street. Just looking at them will give you the creeps! I kid.

The belt buckle shirt, and the mask is what I am entirely for. But I wonder what about the pants? They haven't unveiled anything remotely related to them. I would hope they have some nice baggy pants with big pockets in them, or pants with belts dangling from the waistband. I am overthinking this, am I? But cha, I love how the second one is dishing out some cool stuff for customizing.

jkid391

Senior Squid
Jokecoughjoke:

Splatoon 2 has Hottopic, confirmed for the most edgiest squids on the street. Just looking at them will give you the creeps! I kid.

The belt buckle shirt, and the mask is what I am entirely for. But I wonder what about the pants? They haven't unveiled anything remotely related to them. I would hope they have some nice baggy pants with big pockets in them, or pants with belts dangling from the waistband. I am overthinking this, am I? But cha, I love how the second one is dishing out some cool stuff for customizing.
I'm pretty sure (considering the 90's-esque style of Splatoon) that something like that is in the game. I would be surprised if there wasn't.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I'm pretty sure (considering the 90's-esque style of Splatoon) that something like that is in the game. I would be surprised if there wasn't.
90s, to early 00s. Japan seems to be fetching stuff from that era, same with the 80s look. Next you know the fashion will turn into this:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I am suprised not a single persin has made a West Side Story reference with these clothes, let me correct that

WOOMY
SIDE
STORY
*Insert image of a squad group of Male inklings, Pacing down the alleyway as they snap their fingers intimidatingly.*

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
Now all we need is some more surf-themed gear (not sure how much we already have, if any) and we can start this production!!!

Also, anyone read part 3 of the Squid Sisters Stories on the Splatoon 2 site?

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I look forward to everything that Splatoon 2 will bring, despite the fact that one has to pay to play online.
Really, with all the crazy new additions and tweaks, the only thing to not look forward to is the possibility that match connection won't improve at all.
And thankfully Nintendo has admitted to not being deaf to the pleas of the community on this front.
I just pray they deliver on their word

Laseraxis7

Fluorescent Inkling Spawn
Well, yeah. The matchmaking still sucks a** but Nintendo should probably improve its matchmaking even if it's just slightly. Though, I'm pretty sure I'll still encounter LVL 50 japanese players like I used to when I played ranked.

But yeah, I doubt the matchmaking will improve.

Really, with all the crazy new additions and tweaks, the only thing to not look forward to is the possibility that match connection won't improve at all.
And thankfully Nintendo has admitted to not being deaf to the pleas of the community on this front.
I just pray they deliver on their word

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Matchmaking they have actually improved on (it's still not perfect, but it's better than it used to be, I can live the matchmaker as it currently is in splatoon 1)

I'm talking about connection/communication between consoles over the internet.
There's a small part of me that suspects we might just get splatoon 1's janky peer 2 peer match connection, only we'll have to pay for it.

I'm much more hopeful since Nintendo acknowledged the problem in an interview a few months back, but the fear is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom