• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
I really wanted to post a picture but mobile Squidboards doesnt want to work with me
SO
it's link time
https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/159580844444/befriend-an-amiibo-character-and-it-can-remember
You're going to have to zoom in on the pink Inkling in the second picture like I did.
See it yet?

They're earrings in the shape of 2s!
So earrings will definitely be in the game, presumably for aesthetics.
Can't wait to see that!
(If you already know this, then I apologize :p I was looking at the tumblr again when I noticed it)
Nice find! I'm not totally stoked about out but I'm sure other will be.

Also, I need to add the fact that pats and hairstyles are aesthetic. I know it's common knowledge but I never did that so derp.

Last edited:

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
Ya, I saw that yesterday but had no time to actually update the OP. Gonna do that later today. It's probably gonna be related to whatever the new Single Player is. Good storytelling on Nintendo's part too, to be able to include the final Splatfest and have its results be the source of the current events.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
They confirmed she was still alive shortly after the first trailer. (I say this only because I don't know how many people actually know this, pardon this post if you already knew).

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Callie is the better squid sister

thus, Callie is "good".

Callie was young.

Only the good die young.

Callie is ded ;_;

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
@Green Waffles
U forgot to mention 7 variations on the duelies, at least 3 or more special inkcoming specials, as well as a personal recommendation fromt he dev of Splatoon and Splatoon 2 to use the pro controller
{though I might still be cheap an not get it :p}

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
They just revealed a new clothing brand today. Apparently, it does alot of Punk Style.

Google Translate:

"In recent years, the new brand "Anaaki" has been emerging. As counterculture, we have developed apparel incorporating punk elements, including hand-printed t-shirts, gears with elaborate customs create a unique atmosphere. Many enthusiastic fans are also many, and future development is a pleasure brand."

Joasa

Depressed Squid
They just revealed a new clothing brand today. Apparently, it does alot of Punk Style.

Google Translate:

"In recent years, the new brand "Anaaki" has been emerging. As counterculture, we have developed apparel incorporating punk elements, including hand-printed t-shirts, gears with elaborate customs create a unique atmosphere. Many enthusiastic fans are also many, and future development is a pleasure brand."
I like how they gave it more of this sort of vibe to distinct it from the more 1950s "greaser" vibe of Rockenberg. Totally want that hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom