Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I LOVE MORAY!!!
It is such a fun stage for my :wst_shot_precision01:, using the sides of the angled ramps to sneak up and flanks, and it is hilarious for the final point on Rainmaker.

Plus I got laugh so hard when you watch them chase you into a mine, predict a overhead jump with a mine, or watch the kill feed as a dynamo JOHN CENA's the enemy just as you respawn
(But :wst_charge_longscp01: camping the middle can seriously jump into a water tank filled completly by the dead sea thread)

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
But Moray now has ink rails! Which unfortunately were hardly used at all in the tournament, but that and the smaller perch should alleviate the charger salt a tad. Until some of the chargers get good enough to hit you while you're using the ink rails...

Didn't they already have bento boxes or something rather for Splatoon 2? It isn't fair that japan already is shelling out more merchandise than over here. (Don't forget us Nintendo...)
When it comes to Japanese companies, if you're not the home market (Japan) then strap in for disappointment and neglect.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Oh god, that looks spiffy. Hey @ZEROrevive have interest in this? I know the only concern is how hard the casing is. We do go on quite a bit of outdoorsy trips.
Considered it, but I might go for a hard case. This doesn't hold all the accessories I want....

I wish they made a hard case version that holds a bit more with Splat2 designs on it, to be honest. Something akin to this case.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Bah, really? Kinda stinks if they are going to cheapen the case to have some cool stuff on it. But I like my switch being intact, so I will take the more vanilla casing. (With the more additional accessories.) I even digged the Breath of the Wild one, but that problem deter me away from choosing it for my system.

Last edited:

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
When I get My case I'll send some pictures of it along with any other Japanese Swag My Girlfriend sends. (She ordered me the Amiibo and controller)

According to her the new Inkling girl Amiibo has tripled in Value in Japan... Along with the Joycon (green and pink) I also want them they come here in fall if Nintendo is too be believed.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
When I get My case I'll send some pictures of it along with any other Japanese Swag My Girlfriend sends. (She ordered me the Amiibo and controller)

According to her the new Inkling girl Amiibo has tripled in Value in Japan... Along with the Joycon (green and pink) I also want them they come here in fall if Nintendo is too be believed.
They aren't in a triple pack anymore, huh? Like the original had where you can get the boy, girl, and squid form all at once.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Japan sold them seperately, we got a 3-pack. I don't know if that will be the case again or not.

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
They aren't in a triple pack anymore, huh? Like the original had where you can get the boy, girl, and squid form all at once.
In Japan they are all individual. Even Callie and Marie are sold separately.
I'm not sure they have Announced a three pack for any of the new Amiibo.

My Girlfriend has video called me from Stores when they have 800¥ sales on Amiibo, all the good and Expensive ones are gone (link, Zelda ...ect)
This is how I got my Rosalena and Luma and Orange solo Squid.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
In Japan they are all individual. Even Callie and Marie are sold separately.
I'm not sure they have Announced a three pack for any of the new Amiibo.

My Girlfriend has video called me from Stores when they have 800¥ sales on Amiibo, all the good and Expensive ones are gone (link, Zelda ...ect)
This is how I got my Rosalena and Luma and Orange solo Squid.
I recall getting Dark Pit from a Japanese seller for cheap. Wait, yeah, I believe our squid form is from Japan too. I can't recall...It's been a while since I went amiibo hunting.

Ceresbane

Senior Squid
NNID
Jazzhand
Currently going through the amiibo challenges.

If the normal inkling amiibo are buddies and preset slaves.

I'd imagine the squid sisters would be challenge mode amiibo because of their involvement in the story. It just makes sense. I'd be disappointed if they didn't do this.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
It seems I like all the maps you squids hate...
What ARE the most hated maps anyway...? I know everyone has a opinion and its dependent on the weapons being used, but...I'm pretty sure all maps are making a come back either way. Somehow. I have a hunch.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Saltspray can go to hell and die.

Regardless of the map just make it playable in all modes.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
Last edited:

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
That settles it then, a event base that manages how long you can last till the final stretch. I am intrigued. But does this make it the replacement for splatfest? Something deeply tells me that it is.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
It's fashion time again with Splatoon JP.
"The royal road of the street brand, "Hokkori".
Not only Parker and cap essential to the classic style, but also a bit stylish motif select among a number of street brands such as Bell Hat and Sun Visor that make it into an old school hip hop style."

Makes me happy to see this brand again! I have an odd liking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom