• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
What Nintendo hate n bashing are you guys referring to? Splatoon 2 currently has a pretty great score of 84 on Metacritic, and we know the game will be better than what the score says due to the free updates.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/splatoon-2
We're kinda speaking in general, though there's some of it scattered throughout the reviews. The person who reviewed it over at Ars Technica had to revise his review because he didn't touch or look into Splatoon 1 after launch and he stated that the Splatling and Octobrush were "new", among other things. Commenters let him have it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Oh yeah. Could anyone find out if spla2n has sound settings or not?
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it does not, cause there's no reason they'd have left that out of the Splatfest demo which had an otherwise fully functional UI.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it does not, cause there's no reason they'd have left that out of the Splatfest demo which had an otherwise fully functional UI.
True. But i'd still like to know from someone who has the full game.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
So I've seen a list featuring the kits for all the weapons in the game so far. I won't say anything, but there are some I'm really hyped about, and one weapon in particular I'm glad has the kit it does. But it's not necessarily a weapon I intend to use at all. ;)

As for Story Spoilers, I'm going to do my best to avoid any place where I can be spoiled. Now watch me go on Youtube later and on the side I see a video "Yo I killed Callie AND Marie in the final battle?!" with arrows and circles covering the thumbnail and the youtuber screaming in the corner...

Flash Fire

Inkling
NNID
Kai560
So I've seen a list featuring the kits for all the weapons in the game so far. I won't say anything, but there are some I'm really hyped about, and one weapon in particular I'm glad has the kit it does. But it's not necessarily a weapon I intend to use at all. ;)

As for Story Spoilers, I'm going to do my best to avoid any place where I can be spoiled. Now watch me go on Youtube later and on the side I see a video "Yo I killed Callie AND Marie in the final battle?!" with arrows and circles covering the thumbnail and the youtuber screaming in the corner...

Could you PM me the list or a link? I'm super curious, especially about Gals and Chargers!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hey, I don't know if anyone has said this before, but there's a leak of the final boss going around (looks 50/50 to me), and I stumbled upon it accidentally, so on the off chance that it's real, I'd just stay off of reddit and youtube etc. Stay spoiler free!

MiceChaff

Inkling

I've been searching for this doc all afternoon... could I get added to it as well? Thanks so much!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
All I want to know is if E-liters still have burst bombs or not :P

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Last edited:

LancerStaff

Inkling Cadet
Heads up for anybody interested in the Splatbrella. Minor spoilers I guess.

Completing every stage in solo with a particular weapon unlocks it for multiplayer... And the Splatbrella is a weapon you can choose in single player. Unless Sheldon cheats us out of it we should be able to unlock it early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom