Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Well, it doesn't have a release date yet IIRC, but I thought they said July, so I don't think so.

The It's-available-after-this-presentation game might be (at least) Fortnite, unfortunately, since that's been leaked (rumoured?) to release today. That would be quite lame considering that's something that already exists for other platforms, but at least then the people begging for Fortnite on the plaza will go away.
Good news, your prediction are correct!

Bad news: Now the lobbies will be emptier than ever!

This E3 was a disappointment imho, way too much emphasis on smash

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
The roller grounds? :D

Cephalobro

I feel like these are not all the looks that Inklings can take in Smash. It looks like the ones from Splatoon 2 are being ignored.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Kinda left disappointed in the end.

A lot of properties coming out, but they were moving along at a "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" pace.

Not surprised Smash got a lot of screen time. Yet it felt like it went on for a bit too long--not being a fan I slowly started getting bored somewhere during the character changes + moveset explanations. Afterwards I nearly forgot what other games were announced before the Smash rundown. lol

Well, nothing left but to wait for the Inkling Open finals to start and ignore the chat incessantly whining "when's Smash?" and spamming sleep emotes--though honestly they've been doing that to every game on deck before a Smash event for years.

Inkling kirby

Semi-Pro Squid
Fortnite! Hallow Knight! Octo Expansion! Everything that I would've been ecstatic just to get a release date for is coming RIGHT NOW!

Cephalobro

Octo Expansion is coming:D! Sorry, I'm just so darn excited! I hope this isn't just me dreaming.

Last edited:

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Not surprised Smash got a lot of screen time. Yet it felt like it went on for a bit too long--not being a fan
I can imagine. But as a Smash fan, this was the best reveal ever. They were gonna look at some Smash veterans. And then they proceeded to show every fighter in the history of Smash. That's just classic.

Anyway, new weapons and Expansion is cool, but I really should be studying this week, so...

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
OCTO EXPANSION RELEASES TOMORROW?!?!?!

NANI! They about to heart attack me.

Reanimate my body somewhere between 12 and 24 hours from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom