• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Agent 507

Inkling
He rolls his eyes at shade and quickly drawing the knockout rune in mid-air, then thrusting it towards shades direction. “I’ve had enough of this...” he seemed in an obvious hurry as he turned to roe and awaited an answer

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
He rolls his eyes at shade and quickly drawing the knockout rune in mid-air, then thrusting it towards shades direction. “I’ve had enough of this...” he seemed in an obvious hurry as he turned to roe and awaited an answer
(Lol how do you know it's shade if he hasn't told you it yet)
"Bloddy-" Shade stops mid sentence. "Dang it, shoulda seen something was coming." Shade mumbles before lapsing into unconsciousness.

Agent 507

Inkling
(If its written in third person, it doesnt matter if I write shades name or not....shouldn’t at least, if that makes sense)

“Now that thats settled, what say you kid?” Asked the dark colored inkling, still awaiting for roes answer @InklingJoe

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe seems startled by the sudden attack on Shade, but he stows it quickly as he'd rather not become part of the scenery. "Agency? I'm game." He hefts his brella over his shoulder. "Years of sloppy drunks have taught me that there's nothing as reliable as a good brella shield."

Roe glances around, idly wondering if it's safe to leave someone unconscious around here. "er... lead the way, I suppose?"

Agent 507

Inkling
Agent 507 nodded, taking his pen and splashing some ink along the walls of a building and onto a roof, transforming into his squid form and swimming along it “Better to stay on the roof then the street in my opinion.”

He looked down at roe and shouted “You coming or what??”

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
"Coming," he calls up. Roe snaps back to reality and, with a few well placed shotgun blasts from his brella, follows along in his own ink.

"Name's Roe by the way... been working in this city since I was young." Roe stops to look down at street only once briefly, but hurries to keep up. "I actually had my first gig around here."

Agent 507

Inkling
“Good to meet you roe, I’m agent 507.” He said as he ran and jumped along the rooftops, stopping a few buildings ahead, looking down at the street to see a few octarians, but nothing concerning “Must be innocents...” he mumbled to himself before turning back to roe, waiting for him to catch up.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe swims his way forward, popping out only briefly to lay more ink. He takes the opportunity to briefly follow the agent's gaze when he does catch up, and his voice becomes a whisper, "Not worth the trouble?" Roe's look is quizzical.

He only barely waits for an answer, instead opting to prepare to follow the agent's lead.

Agent 507

Inkling
“Not worth it...” he whispers back, continuing to jump along the rooftops with roe for what felt like hours until he stopped in front of a leaf covered sewer pipe

“Alright, this is it.” He says as he dusts the leaves off

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Darkness. The only light for shade. He can't remember a world with out darkness. He wakes up, in a dark land. There is nothing, no visually ground, yet he can stand. He feels at home here. Then he feels a cold hand on his shoulder. "Brother. I can feel your anger. What's wrong?" Says the figure. "Silas, you already know." Shade says sighing. "Then why haven't you done anything?" Silas says. "He knocked you out I mean cmon, why would he do that?" "Uh maybe because I threatened him?" Shade says like it's obvious. "Oh yeah. Well go get revenge on that guy."Silas suggests. "But-" Shade starts. "What would Sasha want?" This stops him. "I-I guess she would want this..." He says hesitantly. "Here, I will guide you." He says tightening his grip. Shade doubles over and blacks out again.
----------------------------------------------------
Gasping, Shade wakes up. He looks around and then everything is clear. A creepy smile spreads across his face. "Thank you brother." He looks around and notices a ink trail. "The fool. " Shade says grinning like a maniac. "He gave me a trail." He trails off and starts off after him.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe gives an incredulous look for a moment, then shrugs it off and assists with the pipe cover. Flashing back to the scene he was witness to before, he feels the need to stretch for some justification. "Are the rumors about the Octarian Army true?... do they run nasty experiments underground?"

To continue without doubt, Roe knew he had to get his convictions in order. The full weight of his decision to remain behind began to come into view.

Agent 507

Inkling
The agent stopped, looking at roe and proceeding to resume at digging away at the leaves “Yes..I witnessed it firsthand...” his memories trailed off to him being cut open in several locations, he gripped his wrist tightly to keep himself sane from his PTSD, removing the remaining leaves, opening the pipe and jumping down it, shouting from underneath “BEfore you come down, its quite a drop, so bend your knees when you land, OH and cover the pipe too!”

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Taking hold of the cover, Roe finds a decent brace on the pipe to slide its cover back over his head. He lets himself fall afterward, following the advice he was given, but still landing with a bit of a wince. Roe does his best to ward away a grim look, having had a few fears confirmed.

He gathers to his feet, the bioluminescence in his ink glowing faintly in the dark. Roe's squid eyes adjust as the ink circles his pupils. "Thanks for the tip... are we far?"

Agent 507

Inkling
“Pretty far, this abandoned sewage system leads to the outskirts of inkopolis” he proceeded to walk forward, metal clanging as his footsteps were heavy and quick “Now, any more questions for along the way?” He asked, using his watch as a light to make sure there was nothing inside with them.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe can't help but occasionally peer behind them. Still distracted by thoughts of the one they left behind. The form of them... friend or foe may have been an unclear question, but the intent in the air was thick enough. Almost instinctively, Roe finds he has settled on the number nine. Nine drinks is the minimum necessary for a salty concert goer to exude so much malice.

"I suppose I should know what I'm getting into. I'm not too proud to admit I'm out of my depth... and I've worked for the Bottom Feeders." Humor was always an effective defense mechanism to him.

Agent 507

Inkling
“You’re in a war here kid, until you’re an agent, thats all you need to know..” he demanded as he continued to walk, then turning around “Know how to use that umbrella kid?” He raised an eyebrow. The joke obviously not phasing him in the slightest.

“I need to know if you can use your weapon before taking you further” he stopped by planting his foot down and stopping in front of roe.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
He smirks, "Better than most." He turns the weapon over in his hands. "I've got a reputation for keeping things civil..." Roe trails into a few stories of riot containment, his swiftness in defense, and the time he had to throw out a lantern shark after taking a burst bomb to the face.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Following the trail, he makes his way across the barren war land, dodging a couple patrols of both sides. He comes to the end of the trail. "That can't be wh ere it ends. They gotta be here somewhere..."After a while of fruitless searching he gives up and decides to stake out to get info from the next person.

Edit: Just wanted to keep the ball rolling so I added some more

While waiting, he began to ponder. He was going to have to make a choice at some point, he couldn't just stay out of it forever. On one hand,OGMO did use him, but on the other hand, HE was there...
Yawning, he knew he couldn't stay awake for this long so he deformed and hid himself enough to fall asleep.

Last edited:

Agent 507

Inkling
He smirks, "Better than most." He turns the weapon over in his hands. "I've got a reputation for keeping things civil..." Roe trails into a few stories of riot containment, his swiftness in defense, and the time he had to throw out a lantern shark after taking a burst bomb to the face.
"Sounds eventful, just take the rest of the pipe to the outskirts, the building is supposed to look older than the city itself. I gotta take care of some things first" He said as he began to turn around "Oh, and the password is, 'War my Brother' " he continued to walk off until he was out of sight within the darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom