• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Agent 507

Inkling
He reaches a hand out for a handshake “Thanks, guess not all octarians are evil after all..” he winced slightly as he tried to stand up, falling back down as his pale color still remained.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“Ah.. well.. I’m.. not on anyone’s side..”, she starts and pauses. “Wait. You speak Octobic??”

This is all too weird and convenient.. something’s wrong here.. an Inkling should not be able to fluently speak it..’, she starts to back up again.

She keeps looking back and forth from the Agent to Shade, trying to keep herself from panicking.

Agent 507

Inkling
He quickly pulls out some pain relievers and injects them into his leg, jumping up almost immediately and dusting his suit off “I’m not sure if you 2 are citizens of inkopolis or not, but I recommend you get somewhere safe..”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Yeah, I do." He says shrugging. "I just woke up on every morning and I could speak it! I think it was because of - never mind." He says grimacing a little. "I wish I knew what I actually was though." He says pulling up the patch that was on his hands that covered the demon circle. "And I think I'll be fine. Although I'm gonna need a new house..." He shrugs. "Meh. I've never actually taken a interest in this war. "

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“O-oh.. I’m sorry..”, she apologized after seeing his grimace.

Turning to the Agent she nods.
“I.. am a... citizen? ...uh.. and I.. do have a... safe place to.. uh... um..”, her voice starts to trail off as she starts to try to remember the word for “live” in Inknese.

Agent 507

Inkling
“Live? Good..” He pops his neck a couple of times, turning to them both “So wait...you both have no idea of the war thats going on?” He asked as he raised an eyebrow, hoping to hear what he wanted to.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“O-oh! Yes.. I do..”, she nods. “That’s why.. I’m here.. I’m trying to save.. them..”

She then looks down in her Sloshing Machine at the tentacles. Sighing, she looks back up and puts her left hand to her forehead as a sign of exasperation.

“If only they were still in one piece, then I’d get the answers I need..”, she sighs in Octobic.

Agent 507

Inkling
His eyes widen as he looked at the tentacles left in the slosher “Oh no...” he mumbled to himself as he tried not to look guilty.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Right now I don't care for the war. I care about destroying OGMO" Dhade clenches his fist, which glows a dim red color. "They have taken evertything from me. I do not wish nor care to be in this war until I destroy OGMO. Heck maybe OGMO is actually the one behind the entire war." Shades fist glows a little brighter and the marks on him glow with a brilliant crimson. "Anyone know OGMO other than me?" He asks warily.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Ginger looks at Shade and shakes her head.

“No.. but it sounds as if they’re really terrible people..”, she murmurs in Octobic as she studies the Agent’s face. “Ah.. but I don’t think they’ve caused this war...”

With finger on lip and a questioning face under her goggles, she starts walking past Shade..

Agent 507

Inkling
He turned to ginger, sighing as he replied “You know you dont have to go through the trouble of trying to speak inknese, I speak octobic” He says in her native language. wondering as to where she’s going, he asks “May I ask where you’re going?”

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Go figure..’, she sighs.

“Back home..”, she shakes her head and corrects herself. “Er.. well, my safe spot. So then I can keep these guys in great condition before I go home.. ...home is quite far away..”

She feels her eyes water and starts walking faster, tentacles slightly bouncing with every step she takes..

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Hmmm...I don't trust her-" He doubles over and his vision is white again. He sees out of another persons eyes, this time with a large group of soldiers running somewhere. "We are almost there! Be ready to attack!" One soldier shouts. His vision returns to normal. Gasping he sits up and scrambles to his feet. "We have to get out of here! NOW!" He shouts to Agent while gen takes off after Ginger. "We have to get out of here now! There are soldiers coming!" He yells after he passes by

Agent 507

Inkling
He follows closely after shade, looking at ginger as they pass by and stopping “Well, we cant leave her here!” He looks at the running shade, then back at ginger, deciding what should be done.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“I’ll be fine.. they think I’m one of them.”, she continues walking. “Just keep going...”

She waves the Agent off, and smiles at him,
“Don’t worry okay?”

She then pressed a button on her goggles, sending a distress signal to the Octarians, and falls to the ground; looking as if she lost a heated fight.

Agent 507

Inkling
“Be safe...” he murmured as he continued to run off with shade, blushing at the thought of her smile “Deep breaths Joseph...” he mumbled to himself once again.

Cephalobro

*An Octoling and an Octotrooper are seen escaping a troop of Inkling soldiers*

Coral: We need to hide somewhere!

Clam: You hide, I'll handle this *prepares to attack the Inklings following them*

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"I got a idea, but it's risky!" He shouts to Agent. "Remember that bomb I threw earlier? It would probobly work, but it takes a lot of energy out of me and I wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I'll hide, done worry. They won't find me." He says trying to keep a straight face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom