• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Agent 507

Inkling
(Unfortunately not, People including myself have either lost interest, or just haven’t had enough ideas to continue this onward, I plan on rebooting it sometime in the near future though, so look forward to that)

Cephalobro

(That's great since I'm going to be treating my RP as a prequel to this, I will actually be able to use the characters that I have introduced in that RP onto this one.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Unfortunately not, People including myself have either lost interest, or just haven’t had enough ideas to continue this onward, I plan on rebooting it sometime in the near future though, so look forward to that)
You know, I’d actually like a reboot to this. I was planning on beefing up Shade’s story but when this kinda fizzled out, so did he.
(That's great since I'm going to be treating my RP as a prequel to this, I will actually be able to use the characters that I have introduced in that RP onto this one.)
:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom