• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Cephalobro

Clam: Hey Coral, do you get the feeling that we are being watched?

Coral: Now that you brought it up, I think so. Let's hope we weren't being followed or we will get into major trouble.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Wow I thought something would go wrong XD)

Nodding he walks in. The first door shuts and the checkpoint opens. "State your business and number of cookies. " A unseen voice says. "SHADE4XM8" He says to the nothing. "Granted. " The door in front of him opens, but he doesn't enter. "Someone new?" THe voice says. He nods. The door infront of him closes and another one opens. Opening the radio channel while walking down the hallway, he tells them."Ok so don't go through the main door. Go about 10 feet from the door and knock 3 times, pause, then knock again, and it should open. Go inside and I'll meet you there. If you have anything to ask, do it now because there is no radio, service, anything after we get inside. It's locked down hard."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
After they sit down, the wall infront of them opens and reveals another table with a figure sitting at it. The figure looks exactly like Nix but he's wearing two gloves have all sorts of different buttons. "Meet the director." Shade says motioning.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
As the three go into their secret hideout place, the blobs on Joseph’s map disappear completely. Ginger rights her head and gets super close to the hologram as her curiosity reaches its peak.

“How strange...”, she reaches out to touch it again and her right hand fazes through, “did it break..? No.. lose signal..? no no.. uh..”, she grows quiet.

With eyes glued to the spot where the blobs disappeared, she starts biting her finger and muttering to herself incoherently.
“...”
Totally lost in her thoughts she pulls her goggles back down over her eyes and gets up; starting a pace and thinking..

(Disappearing Act! Shade edition.)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Pffttt lol)

She pauses her clockwise pacing at his question and turns the other way, going counter.
Trying to introduce possible answers she starts,
“Something could be blocking the waves..? Or maybe they’ve moved lower down into a closed in area..? Or they super.. maybe not that..”, she pauses as a silly but scary thought crosses her mind.

“O-or maybe whoever that was wasn’t actually there..? Like a ghost almost...”, her voice wavers a bit as she shakes her head, “well maybe not the spiritual kind..? But the left over signal kind.? ...is that even a thing..? Ah... uh.. hm..”

She drifts off back into her thoughts and turns around, resuming a clockwise orbit around the Agent..

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Anti-Smoking commercials are plaguing my radio station wh- I don’t even smoke.)

His observation catch her attention.
‘Underground..? Oh he means..’

Deeper underground, you mean? But..”, she slows her pace and speech, “there shouldn’t be any kettles... that block sound..”

Ending her pace she goes back to his side and bends down,
“It’s against Octarian Code...”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Hello there." The director says in a business-like voice. Flicking his eyes to Shade momentarily, a thought seems to pass between the two. Flicking his eyes back, he smiles. "I see you want to see the X7's?"

Agent 507

Inkling
((Everybody who’s been in this probably ain’t gonna read this, but I just wanted to say this gives me big nostalgia just finding this thread again))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom