• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam follow Shade through the corridor.

Coral: So is there a slot in the Octoshot that allows it to be upgraded or something?

Clam: I don't know about that, this is the first time I'm going to possibly see a weapon's "guts".

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Oh would you look at that. I’m a senior Squid! Sennniorrrr~ )

She hurries back over to looks at his hologram and sees the shape.

Bouncing and beaming she exclaims,
“That’s so fresh!! I didn’t know you guys could invent such a thing so similar to Gen 3 Octo Goggles!”

She hugs and then sits next to him as the map shows the bomb exploding. Not thinking clearly, she gets ready to touch the hologram.. but pulls her hand back before she did.

Calming back down and smiling sheepishly, she asks,
“I.. uh.. could you see if it can find Coral and Clam..? I’d like to see if they’re still alright..”

Cephalobro

As Coral and Clam continue to walk down the corridor, they think about the warnings they didn't heed.

Coral: Don't you think this was maybe a bad idea?

Clam: Oh come on, if I didn't know this place was safe compared to last time, I would've said no and refused to let you come.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Well the X7 is not really a attachment, as it's internal. Think of it as...well you will see for yourselves. It's hard to explain." He shrugs. "As for being safe here, your fine. I'll know if anything comes. See?" He puts his fingers in a rectangle shape and pulls outward. A screen opens up in from of him and shows a labyrinth of tunnels. 3 blinking dots are in one of the tunnels. "That's us." He says. "And the nearest scouts are..." he puts in a couple codes and slides and comes apom 2 dots. "1000m away"

Cephalobro

Clam is relieved to be right. While Coral is a tad confused.

Clam: That's good, we know where danger lurks.

Coral: So no physical change to the shell? I'm fine with that.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Let's-a-go! I told you I'd post ;)

"Right then were almost here. Before we go in, I need to ask you something." Glancing over his shoulder, he continues. "Have you ever seen a dopleganger?"

Cephalobro

(Yes! You're back!)

Coral: I have heard of them.

Clam: We heard many weird things while we were captured.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"You could say that he is...well,THE dopleganger. He can transform into preety much everyone and everything."
Walking towards the door, he glances back. "I'll need you to stay outside temporarily, I need to get you guys set up."

Agent 507

Inkling
He stops the map as he spots 3 blobs, presumably shade, clam and coral "I think I found them"

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Curious, she tilts her head slightly as the blobs come into view.

“Not very defined..”, she frowns, “could actually be some scouts.. maybe something’s blocking the waves..?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom