• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Hi, I would like to remove three people from my squad (Inkopolis elite): Muffins, doritos29, and SOUL KING

Last edited:

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Ba-bing! Alert! Calling Alert!

Can you add @Tydis to 8-bit Squids Members please? Thanks~

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Ba-bing! Alert! Calling Alert!

Can you add @Tydis to 8-bit Squids Members please? Thanks~
Sure. I Unwatched and then rewatched the thread just in case so it resets and thinks i'm interested in the thread and keeps alerting me. Sometimes the alert system goes wonky at Squidboards and at Smashboards too.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Squidboards will only alert you after 1 new post in a thred, and you might have skipped over it earlier, @StarForce. The only times that it won't do that is if your post is quoted or you are tagged.

PPG_ttar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
0705-3538-2870
Hey Star Could you remove People Play Games from your Roster please

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hey Star Could you remove People Play Games from your Roster please
Oh disbanding. Well, good luck to you and everyone in the future.

Due to Splatoon TS downtime the SOS uses and it's uncertainty, the TS tab in the OP has been eliminated. Post#4 also removed info and Link to it. The tab in post #4 however remains as a placeholder.

Last edited:

ryanrich83

Inkling
NNID
ryanrich83
My NNID is: ryanrich83
I'm looking for someone to play squad battles with. I just started playing ranked earlier this week and have been pretty successful so far.
I generally play from around 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
My NNID is: ryanrich83
I'm looking for someone to play squad battles with. I just started playing ranked earlier this week and have been pretty successful so far.
I generally play from around 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST.
What we're running here is seperate from in-game squads and such. If you're looking for people to casually play with, you can go here. That's your best bet. Not here. Thanks!

ryanrich83

Inkling
NNID
ryanrich83
What we're running here is seperate from in-game squads and such. If you're looking for people to casually play with, you can go here. That's your best bet. Not here. Thanks!
Sounds good. I'm looking for people to play with either competitively or casually. Wasn't sure if this was the place to post for either.
Thanks!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
And here comes your weekly massive Inkopolis Underground update. Boy, I hate doing these probably just as much as you hate putting them in Star lol

Aquisitions: @LittleMissInquiry @TacoOfDestruction @Reyn Time @NovaSpriter @splatroller @Madison @Ninjaaa121

After cross-checking your list and my list, there are a few people I need to take off yours. Some have been gone for a while, others were kicked recentley.
Deletions: @ehitburns @xSkytte @AlpacaJesus837 @lonelyrollingsquid @Onikisu @Novacast

And last but not least, role changes.

@NeoStar has officially stepped down as leader and appointed me. If you need to, I can provide screenshots. I don't think he checks squidboards often, but I could be wrong. Nonetheless, that happened.

That means that now there's 0 'co-leaders'. Well, I'm appointing each one of our team's captains to co. These are @DeltaFixer @LinkLuigi @chubbylittlefox and @Right Whale.

Thanks, and sorry there's so much today. Hopefully I don't have to do too many more of bigger ones like this lol

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
And here comes your weekly massive Inkopolis Underground update. Boy, I hate doing these probably just as much as you hate putting them in Star lol

Aquisitions: @LittleMissInquiry @TacoOfDestruction @Reyn Time @NovaSpriter @splatroller @Madison @Ninjaaa121

After cross-checking your list and my list, there are a few people I need to take off yours. Some have been gone for a while, others were kicked recentley.
Deletions: @ehitburns @xSkytte @AlpacaJesus837 @lonelyrollingsquid @Onikisu @Novacast

And last but not least, role changes.

@NeoStar has officially stepped down as leader and appointed me. If you need to, I can provide screenshots. I don't think he checks squidboards often, but I could be wrong. Nonetheless, that happened.

That means that now there's 0 'co-leaders'. Well, I'm appointing each one of our team's captains to co. These are @DeltaFixer @LinkLuigi @chubbylittlefox and @Right Whale.

Thanks, and sorry there's so much today. Hopefully I don't have to do too many more of bigger ones like this lol
Alright did those. I didn't get alerted that's why it took a day. I also go Cody's single member removal. Everything is updated.
Oh yeah I hate this job. jk. I like updating stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom