• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello Starfox! Please add @The_Nintendrone to iK Splash! Thank you for applying and welcome to the Squad! ^A^
I will add him to your Squad but... I don't think Starfox is here anywere. Why did you greet him with a hello? :p I also don't think Starfox is a person so "it" cannot greet you back lol.

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
can you add my squad, it is called The Cephalopods

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I will add him to your Squad but... I don't think Starfox is here anywere. Why did you greet him with a hello? :p I also don't think Starfox is a person so "it" cannot greet you back lol.
Lmao, touche I wrote the post half asleep so like I totally miss typed your name HAHA. THANKS THOUGH.

Last edited:

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
wow the game is not out yet and there are already so many Squads o_O that scrazy. Really nice list you made here

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
wow the game is not out yet and there are already so many Squads o_O that scrazy. Really nice list you made here
Splatoon is looking like a very fun and competitive game based on members that have played the Test Fire sessions and the demos in previous events. The direct showed the many possibilities to team up both with strangers and cooperate as well as with friends to compete. My thread here's aim is to provide a home for the Squads and keep the Teams together until TheRapture gives us a Thread dedicated to Teams and recruiting. The SCO team i'm part of will boost my Squads section as well as bring tournaments cups, rankings proper competition and streaming for Twitch and Youtube. We want this community to grow and have as most fun out of Splatoon as possible.

Shooby

Inkster Jr.
NNID
akio314
I made a squad
Team PFG
Leader: Me
Members:
Quietrabbit
Kyouzou
Unessential

Users who are viewing this thread