Splatoon Online Squads

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Wow! There is tons of more squads since I have been here last, Great job with everything StarForce, oh and I allowed join the TeamSpeak channel since im not part of a Squad?

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Wow! There is tons of more squads since I have been here last, Great job with everything StarForce, oh and I allowed join the TeamSpeak channel since im not part of a Squad?
I think the TS server is purely for the Squidboards community so being in a squad is not a requirement or anything. Just jump in and have a good time!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Quick question, how exactly do I go about joining a squad?
Ask a Captain. Introduce yourself and state why you want to be in their Squad out of all the others. Go to page one on this thread and then scroll to post #4 or click the link in the OP which will take you to the 4th post immediatedly. Click on the spoiler tab to drop down list all the Squads. Check which one you like. Then click on the Captain's name and message them a private conversation if interested. Right now we don't have a link to their threads. But they can redirect you to theirs from the conversation. There you can see their rules, goals and members.

Howl7

Pro Squid
Quick question, how exactly do I go about joining a squad?
Or you can write your wish to join in a "Squad Thread" (they are almost all in the Crispy Calamari section) and write the others things required for join like NNID, location and Skype, they change from team to team, someone ask to fill out an outside form..

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Alright, I think I'm ready to finally apply my clan. Can you please add Sprayze Clan to the list? We finally got our fourth member, and the Leader is me, Judd, Co-leaders are Crusty Sean and Hierp, and the only member right now is Burritoburger. Thank you :D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
What Howl7 says is also an option. You can present yourself in the thread and say what you got to add to the Squad.

@Right Whale What? did you miss all the test fire demos nintendo made of Splatoon? It's what has people crazy even more for the game!

@SpecialtySake Alright i"ll carry this oddity to the team so they can add you a Room.

@Judd. Alrighty I'll add your Squad now.

News: Rankings & records might change in the future and have a different way of calculating.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
What Howl7 says is also an option. You can present yourself in the thread and say what you got to add to the Squad.

@Right Whale What? did you miss all the test fire demos nintendo made of Splatoon? It's what has people crazy even more for the game!

@SpecialtySake Alright i"ll carry this oddity to the team so they can add you a Room.

@Judd. Alrighty I'll add your Squad now.

News: Rankings & records might change in the future and have a different way of calculating.
Yes I have played the testfire demos but I want to play the game for more than 1 hour at a time and be able to purchase different weapons and gear, thats what I meant, to get to grips with the full game. Sorry for that misunderstanding.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
My squad's doing fine! Just working up the numbers. I have a pending member, but she won't join till she's got the game atm. I'm gonna try and get a teamspeak room going in squidboards teamspeak.
That would be awesome if you could get that for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom