Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Yes, you are currently correct. Sorry for any confusion.
Not to worry.
how would I go about making this list with my own squad
You can form a group in the groups section in the sit'e main navigation tab then make a thread advertising your Squad and the rule/entry requests for your Squad in the Crispy Calamari thread under Inkopolis Plaza section.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
That is fine as it is. Thank you for registering. But user KTKres is already in another Squad therefore it has been disabled in your Squad. One of the rules is Squad members must be loyal to one Squad/team only. It will not be registered unless he/she quits the previous Squad he/she is in.
Yeah, I realized this pretty much right after posting this. Hopefully me and KTKres can get things sorted out :). Sorry for the inconvenience.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Yeah, I realized this pretty much right after posting this. Hopefully me and KTKres can get things sorted out :). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh well that's good. In this case a member may evaluate which team it better can stay depending the other members. The problem really of all this is if both teams are faced off then you can be in one place only so poof that's were the problem is really. Usually sport games don't share players either if they can go against each other at anytime :P

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
After much (not really) discussion with @KTKres and I, we have decided to merge the Squadalopod Squad with Inkopolis Underground! Now the Squadalopod Squad is registered as a team under Inkopolis Underground, so please make any necessary edits. :)

Last edited:

PPG_ttar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
0705-3538-2870
Hello members of SOS

me and a couple of friends have put together a squad called PPG or People Play Games and hoping to compete with other teams. So far we have me as captain and three co captains: @Kiffer , @HelWel and @Aaniac . We are currently looking for new members at http://squidboards.com/groups/ppg-people-play-games.287/
Please note that although we encourage people to attempt to join we do evaluate skill before allowing anyone to join.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
News Update: minor changes done to the OP.

The Banner tab has been removed and integrated into the Squad Making Tips section as #6 and each of the 6 now has a name to identify what the info is like; Advertising, Battling, Logo etc. for easier reading.

The Rules tab changed name to Common Rules for all Squads.

Some tips in the Squad making Tips section were shortened and cropped for less clutter.

That is all.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Hey there, I'd like to register a team.

Name: C-
Squidboards link: http://squidboards.com/groups/c.297/?wtype=public
Number of Members: 8
Captain: Valkyria
Co-captains: [EJ]_Locke
Members: RemiRei, Sharpzz, ~ath, SheriffCrazy, Chhipz, Grafkarpador

If there's anything else you need, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Please add @Right Whale to Inkopolis Underground.
Added, glad to see RW back into action.

Hey there, I'd like to register a team.

Name: C-
Squidboards link: http://squidboards.com/groups/c.297/?wtype=public
Number of Members: 8
Captain: Valkyria
Co-captains: [EJ]_Locke
Members: RemiRei, Sharpzz, ~ath, SheriffCrazy, Chhipz, Grafkarpador

If there's anything else you need, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Done, nothing else is needed thank you for registering.

Lapsy143

Full Squid
NNID
Lapsy143
Name: The Dirty Memers
Making a link soon, but its a private squad.
Number of Members: 3
Members: Lapsy143, steelxawesome, crue911

We are a bit disorganized ATM, but we are just starting to get our clan together.

Also, the name just comes from a time we we're being derpy, and we decided on the name.

EDIT: Used C-'s layout, because I felt it was organized and I can't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom