• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad: Bloopers

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
so should i add everyone on skype?
You don't have to if you don't want to. You'll have to add me though so I can add you to the conversation. I won't be able to get on Skype today but I should be able to tomorrow. :]
Good luck with this!
Thanks Kyle, good luck with the Splatoon division of POW as well. Hope to see you on the battlefield sometime!

Langis

Full Squid
NNID
LangisQc
You don't have to if you don't want to. You'll have to add me though so I can add you to the conversation. I won't be able to get on Skype today but I should be able to tomorrow.
What's your skype?

Langis

Full Squid
NNID
LangisQc
I just realized i like winning more than having fun. I don't think I share the same priorities as this squad. Sorry, but can I leave?

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Well, of course we try to win, too, just to have fun while doing it, but whatever you want to do, I guess. :P

ZonalCross

Inkling
NNID
ZonalCross
Name: Luis
NNID: ZonalCross
(Optional) About me: Love to make new friends for these kinds of games. I'm mostly on my ps4 but with Splatoon will be on wii U much more haha. Looking forward to playing with you all if you will have me :)

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Name: Luis
NNID: ZonalCross
(Optional) About me: Love to make new friends for these kinds of games. I'm mostly on my ps4 but with Splatoon will be on wii U much more haha. Looking forward to playing with you all if you will have me :)
Of course we'll have you, welcome! :D

Hictsip

Inkling
Name: Jose
NNID: SGT.Jose
About Me: I'm mostly a PC gamer, in fact I have over 250 games on steam, but Splatoon made me remember I have a Wii U, and I'm probably going to play on that a lot more often, if only because of Splatoon.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Name: Jose
NNID: SGT.Jose
About Me: I'm mostly a PC gamer, in fact I have over 250 games on steam, but Splatoon made me remember I have a Wii U, and I'm probably going to play on that a lot more often, if only because of Splatoon.
Welcome to the squad! :)

I don't think I could ever survive. lol

On another note, good luck; hope the clan goes far! :)
Haha, thanks! :D

SpYd3R

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Spyd3rx
Name: Randy
NNID: SpYd3Rx
(Optional) About Me: Good with inkbrush/roller/ Aerospray, and splattershots

nickMAD55

Inkling
NNID
nickMAD55
Sorry for trying to join the group a couple times. I didn't know about this thread.
Name: Nick
NNID: nickMAD55
I'm switching from a desktop to a laptop in the near future, so I have to use my phone for skype for a bit.

lolsniper541

Inkling
NNID
lolsniper541
Oh look a thread, maybe I should have used this to join?

Name: Micah
NNID lolsniper541
Skonp: lolsniper541 under the alias Captain Doctor Squid Sperry

I enjoy Splatoon but am nowhere near competitive enough for other groups.That's why this is a pretty cool place, the mods seem nice and doesn't afraid of anything.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Sorry for trying to join the group a couple times. I didn't know about this thread.
Name: Nick
NNID: nickMAD55
I'm switching from a desktop to a laptop in the near future, so I have to use my phone for skype for a bit.
Oh look a thread, maybe I should have used this to join?

Name: Micah
NNID lolsniper541
Skonp: lolsniper541 under the alias Captain Doctor Squid Sperry

I enjoy Splatoon but am nowhere near competitive enough for other groups.That's why this is a pretty cool place, the mods seem nice and doesn't afraid of anything.
Hey guys! Sorry about declining your requests to join, I should have messaged you and asked you to fill out a form here. Anyway, glad to have you! I'll add you on Skype and then add you to our chat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom